- 10-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Since this community has given me so much advice, I would like to share some info I gained from my endocrinologist today.
The amount of negative feedback AKA shutdown, is proportional to the amount of exogenous hormone fed. This is why hormones (AAS, T3) needs to be tapered off. The more you take, the more shutdown you will be. The less you take, the less you wil be shutdown. The body achieves (or tries to) homeostasis by adjusting its own production. So if you taper off, the pituitary will attempt to incr its own production.
This was said to me by my endocrinologist.
Hope this helps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2011, 05:48 PM
- By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2008, 02:45 PM
- By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2007, 11:20 AM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:30 PM
- By Crimson_Soul in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2005, 05:15 PM