methyls not for me

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i decided to try a methyl compound again this time being epi. last time was hdrol. both times i made it four days before headaches/bp issues ended it. i can run 700mg test without issue but a few days on methyls and im sunk. oh well. when i finsh my test blast(im blasting now as im on trt) i think ill finish with 6 weeks of katanadrol by NTBM

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i decided to try a methyl compound again this time being epi. last time was hdrol. both times i made it four days before headaches/bp issues ended it. i can run 700mg test without issue but a few days on methyls and im sunk. oh well. when i finsh my test blast(im blasting now as im on trt) i think ill finish with 6 weeks of katanadrol by NTBM
do you run any cycle supports when on these cycles and if so are you starting your support cycles a week or more before starting your cycle? how is your water intake?

kyran

Awards
yeah that is kind of weird imo! do you have high bp or cholesterol issues already? what kind of support supps are you using? How much water are you drinking?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
do you run any cycle supports when on these cycles and if so are you starting your support cycles a week or more before starting your cycle? how is your water intake?
i run support supps all the time since im on trt. water intake is high to say the least.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Question... What is your normal bp? And what was your bp while on the Epi and hdrol?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Ambulldog, can you explain "blasting" to me as I am on TRT also. I have supplies of both test cypionate and Testim.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear that ambull..

methyls are fun ;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Question... What is your normal bp? And what was your bp while on the Epi and hdrol?
my bp is normal even on 6-700mg test. it spikes to 160ish/low 90's in a few days. not worth it imo

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ambulldog, can you explain "blasting" to me as I am on TRT also. I have supplies of both test cypionate and Testim.
i answered this in one of your earlier threads i believe. any questions please pm me and we'll talk that way

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my bp is normal even on 6-700mg test. it spikes to 160ish/low 90's in a few days. not worth it imo
darn that sucks yea I wondered about the support supps and water due to some starting their support supps weeks before their cycles in order to combat these types of issues.seems you have a legit issue with methyls and that indeed sucks but your right def not woth putting yourself at risk.