methyls not for me

  1. methyls not for me


    well i decided to try a methyl compound again this time being epi. last time was hdrol. both times i made it four days before headaches/bp issues ended it. i can run 700mg test without issue but a few days on methyls and im sunk. oh well. when i finsh my test blast(im blasting now as im on trt) i think ill finish with 6 weeks of katanadrol by ****


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    well i decided to try a methyl compound again this time being epi. last time was hdrol. both times i made it four days before headaches/bp issues ended it. i can run 700mg test without issue but a few days on methyls and im sunk. oh well. when i finsh my test blast(im blasting now as im on trt) i think ill finish with 6 weeks of katanadrol by ****
    do you run any cycle supports when on these cycles and if so are you starting your support cycles a week or more before starting your cycle? how is your water intake?

  3. yeah that is kind of weird imo! do you have high bp or cholesterol issues already? what kind of support supps are you using? How much water are you drinking?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    do you run any cycle supports when on these cycles and if so are you starting your support cycles a week or more before starting your cycle? how is your water intake?
    i run support supps all the time since im on trt. water intake is high to say the least.

  5. Question... What is your normal bp? And what was your bp while on the Epi and hdrol?

  6. Ambulldog, can you explain "blasting" to me as I am on TRT also. I have supplies of both test cypionate and Testim.

  7. sorry to hear that ambull..

    methyls are fun

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Question... What is your normal bp? And what was your bp while on the Epi and hdrol?
    my bp is normal even on 6-700mg test. it spikes to 160ish/low 90's in a few days. not worth it imo

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Ambulldog, can you explain "blasting" to me as I am on TRT also. I have supplies of both test cypionate and Testim.
    i answered this in one of your earlier threads i believe. any questions please pm me and we'll talk that way

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    sorry to hear that ambull..

    methyls are fun
    yeah well im gonna give it one more shot late winter with an anavar run

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    my bp is normal even on 6-700mg test. it spikes to 160ish/low 90's in a few days. not worth it imo
    darn that sucks yea I wondered about the support supps and water due to some starting their support supps weeks before their cycles in order to combat these types of issues.seems you have a legit issue with methyls and that indeed sucks but your right def not woth putting yourself at risk.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question regarding methyls vs non-methyls
    By DBinMD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:46 AM
  2. What are the best NON-Methyls?
    By DaBulls in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:56 AM
  3. Any non methyls out there?
    By volusia40 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 02:17 PM
  4. New methyls before the ban
    By ersatz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 02:17 PM
  5. New PH FAQ-M 1T and other Methyls
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Log in
Log in