Anything similar to boldione and legal?

Fr0st

Awards
I was just curious if there are any PHs comparable to bold (non-methy) and that are also legal since bold is banned in the US ... :/

I have been doing some research and it was exciting to read up on bold, but then I realized it's banned ... not so exciting.

Thanks

Fr0st

Awards
Yes. Are these too expensive or you just can't find them?
No, I have found them... but isn't bold a controlled substance in the US, so even purchasing from a UK site would be illegal, correct?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I have found them... but isn't bold a controlled substance in the US, so even purchasing from a UK site would be illegal, correct?
Yes because it would be imported so it's illegal. If you're concerned about legality then my advice would be to stay away from this..

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
technically its illegal yes, your purchaseing a controlled substance.

is the dumbass working at customs probually gonna be suspicious of a shiny and colerful supplement bottle if they open the package? probually not

are the fed's gonna raid your house over it? probually not.

Fr0st

Awards
Yes because it would be imported so it's illegal. If you're concerned about legality then my advice would be to stay away from this..
thought so ... so back to my original question then. bold seemed to be a great PH in terms of non-methylated and decent lean mass gain. are there any real equivalents today?

Thanks

Fr0st

Awards
technically its illegal yes, your purchaseing a controlled substance.

is the dumbass working at customs probually gonna be suspicious of a shiny and colerful supplement bottle if they open the package? probually not

are the fed's gonna raid your house over it? probually not.
ehhhhh, im too much of a *****. would be too scared to do that.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
If your going to order illegal steroids than why wouldnt you just order real ****