Need winny help plz!

mike218

Awards
I just got a bottle of 100 tabs of winny and the expiration date is next month, but I was thinking of using it in a couple months because I am bulking right now. I am bulking naturally now and want to use the winny towards the end of my bulking. Does anyone know if the potency will go down that much, or at all, a few months after exp? And I was also wondering if I should run any kind of pct after the winny? During I will be taking milk thistle, saw palmetto, and red rice yeast for protection.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated and my apologies if I posted this wrong or in the wrong place.

mike218

Awards
Sorry for confusion, but im using it after I bulk to cut. That's why I wont be using it for a few months. Just want to know if tabs will lose potency after exp. date.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
a couple of months after? naah, if theyre legit youll be fine

i second running test...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Oh i see.

If i were you i would run a cycle something like this

Test Prop (100 EOD) Weeks 1-8
Winny (50mg ED) weeks 5-8

The test prop will help cut fat as well, and should pack on some nice muscle too. It will also be alot better than test e, at it wont come with the water retention and such. Try clomid for PCT

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
^ cycle above looks short and sweet. Pretty good cutter.. Could enhance it if you wanted to play around with more compounds, but I think that would be dependant on your experience. I don't think tabs start to lose potency the exact date labeled on the expiration tag..

I will say tho, only do use test p if you're prepared to be a pin cushion, that ester requires eod or ed pinning to keep hormone levels stable.

mike218

Awards
I will take into consideration. Thx for the help guys.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
mine as well throw tren ace into the above cycle too ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Refrigirate the tabs dose this not help with life