M1,4ADD to Dbol conversions

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how long it takes for m14add to convert into dbol once it is ingested?? Like is it immediate, like basically taking dbol, or does it take time for the conversion enzymes to build up etc. etc.

I am running Dbol right now and want to run it for a week longer than the amount I have, and i have an extra bottle of m1,4add and was wondering if i could just switch over immediately to that after i finish with the dbol or if its going to have to slowly build up to get going.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No id just take it and do so at double the ddose of your dbol to account for the fact it won't all convert.... most people would go around 120 as 60mg is the typical dbol dose, what are you dosing at?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will convert within hours so you will be good taking the m14add after the dbol.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
So how much M14ADD would someone need to get get a good and effective amount of Dbol with? just wondering if M14add is worth it

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Well right now I am dosing it at 50 mg but I am going to taper it down to probably 30 in a week or so to make it last longer... and I was thinking of taking it at more than double the dose since only 15-20% converts... I was thinking more like 150 ED... converting at 20% thats 30 mg. What do you guys think??

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
So how much M14ADD would someone need to get get a good and effective amount of Dbol with? just wondering if M14add is worth it
I haven't done it personally yet, but based on price alone, I would say its not worth it at all if you can get real dbol, which is much cheaper.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Well right now I am dosing it at 50 mg but I am going to taper it down to probably 30 in a week or so to make it last longer... and I was thinking of taking it at more than double the dose since only 15-20% converts... I was thinking more like 150 ED... converting at 20% thats 30 mg. What do you guys think??
1) its 15% not 20. Some say even lower (12-13%)

2) at 50mg your getting 7.5mg of dbol...I dont think thatll do anything, tapering it down to 30 is just completely retarded

3) i would run it at 150mg+ for 4-5 weeks. thats around 22.5mg of dbol.

I dont really like M14ADD because for the amount you pay for it, you can get so much more dbol than you are actually getting from it. For instance, I get 100 10mg tabs for about the price of a bottle of M14(at its lower prices on the net), if not less.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes conversion to the TARGET hormone dbol is 15% BUT m14 has an intrinsic effect all its own, the unconverted hormone isnnt useless, its actually still very strong and still carries a good amount of toxicity with it, being a methylated hormone.

Like I said its about half as strong, twice the typical dbol dose would be appropriate(120mg), any higher and the sides begin to outweigh the benefits....

Don't let conversion rates control your dosing scheme, look up old responsible logs of this compound and you'll find all I'm talking about....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
120 was a good dose for me. Anymore and the bloat was too much. I ran test and a dht type ph with it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I agree with 150 mg being too high. Every time i upped my dosage I would feel like ****. I've seen logs with people running it above that though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 45
Cgkone Anabolics 14
rochabp Anabolics 9
ozarkaBRAND Anabolics 14
V00D00 Anabolics 6