Hcg preventing shut down while on test

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm still new to reading up on hcg, from what I read, if u ran very lenghty cycles of testosterone hcg prevents shut down? What dose hcg? Also is it posdible to run test lets say 500-750a week with hcg and have little to no shut down? Even on very lenghty cycles of 5-7 months? I know these seem newb question but I never really paid much attention to hcg until my buddy started using it and talkin about it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still new to reading up on hcg, from what I read, if u ran very lenghty cycles of testosterone hcg prevents shut down? What dose hcg? Also is it posdible to run test lets say 500-750a week with hcg and have little to no shut down? Even on very lenghty cycles of 5-7 months? I know these seem newb question but I never really paid much attention to hcg until my buddy started using it and talkin about it.
yes this is about right.maybe between 300 and 700 depending on how much or little you need.hcg is a great supplement.:)

762mm

762mm

Awards
Do forgiveme for jumping in, but doesn't hcg also promote weight loss? The wifey had me turn the radio on to listen to this person advertise HCG orals for weight loss. I dont have a d**n clue about this stuff. All i know is the wifey wants to give it a go, but i want to do as much search on it before I rush out and get her some.
Any help would be excellent !!
Thanks Guys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J, I used it for my Superdrol/Epistane cycle 7 weeker. Nuts did not atrophy once on cycle. Bigger than ever actually. Headed into PCT without it and my nuts atrophied maybe 20% for about 2-3 days than back to normal.

It won't prevent shutdown of the pituitary, but it will prevent shut down in the balls and keep them functioning all throughout cycle. So once you stop using it, and you are still shut down in the pituitary, so you might atrophy a bit. But it sped up recovery for me.

If you go for a 5 month long cycle, you will be shut down at the pituitary for 5 months... so it's still risky. But the pituitary does recover faster than the testes.

250iu 2x a week for weeks 1-4
300iu 2x a week for weeks 4-8
400iu 2x a week for weeks 8-12

If you go beyond this many weeks in the cycle I would not go over 500iu 2x a week. Subq injections with slin pin in the abdomen.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do forgiveme for jumping in, but doesn't hcg also promote weight loss? The wifey had me turn the radio on to listen to this person advertise HCG orals for weight loss. I dont have a d**n clue about this stuff. All i know is the wifey wants to give it a go, but i want to do as much search on it before I rush out and get her some.
Any help would be excellent !!
Thanks Guys.
Very off topic from the anabolics section. Drops are a scam. Buy real hCG injections and do it yourself. You will save tons of money. All the information for the diet is on the net so search up. This is about hCG for anabolic steroid use.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
J, I used it for my Superdrol/Epistane cycle 7 weeker. Nuts did not atrophy once on cycle. Bigger than ever actually. Headed into PCT without it and my nuts atrophied maybe 20% for about 2-3 days than back to normal.

It won't prevent shutdown of the pituitary, but it will prevent shut down in the balls and keep them functioning all throughout cycle. So once you stop using it, and you are still shut down in the pituitary, so you might atrophy a bit. But it sped up recovery for me.

If you go for a 5 month long cycle, you will be shut down at the pituitary for 5 months... so it's still risky. But the pituitary does recover faster than the testes.

250iu 2x a week for weeks 1-4
300iu 2x a week for weeks 4-8
400iu 2x a week for weeks 8-12

If you go beyond this many weeks in the cycle I would not go over 500iu 2x a week. Subq injections with slin pin in the abdomen.

You killed it reason I'm asking is next cycle will be test only with hcg and ereas for estrogen

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hcg is suprisingly cheap, what's the life? 30days? Also can one inject same day with test inj

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You killed it reason I'm asking is next cycle will be test only with hcg and ereas for estrogen
Haha thanks man. Yea it's solid stuff. Mooch had a nice PCT layout where you use hCG for 3 weeks ED after your cycle THEN start clomid. Supposedly this sustains MOST LBM gains and I know bigzach tried it and said he kept all his gains from his last cycle doing this.

I'm going to use hCG in this way for my next cycle and see how it goes. But man it's solid stuff you will like it. It will keep you hanging low and busting loads like a horse ALLL cycle long as if you're ON and perfectly fine down there too.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcg is suprisingly cheap, what's the life? 30days? Also can one inject same day with test inj
Yea you can. It's actually 60 days once mixed with bacteriostatic water and refrigerated.

762mm

762mm

Awards
Thanks

Very off topic from the anabolics section. Drops are a scam. Buy real hCG injections and do it yourself. You will save tons of money. All the information for the diet is on the net so search up. This is about hCG for anabolic steroid use.
Thanks Chocolate much appreciate the input !! And apollogies for the intrusion !! Good Day Guys !!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
but arent some human grade already liquid? are these premixed ones with BA?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thats a risky pct from mooch....... so its hcg on cycle then no cycle and only hcg3 weeks then pct?

yeah from my last cyclle i noticed if u go crazy or just test same results in the end, only soo much ur body can hold at a time so i figured eh why go through the sides ill just use hcg with 750 HG test (**** is tons better than ugl) for a few months.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
side note; my first T cycle i used human grade and withing a few weeks i felt unbelivable but when i switched to UGL it was a OK feeling, next test cycle will consits DEF of only HG test

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some come pre-mixed. I would buy the powder ones and mix myself only because I've done it that way and it worked great so I'm biased towards powder. You can always buy a small sample, smear it on a pregnancy kit, and if it comes out positive it is real hCG.

thats a risky pct from mooch....... so its hcg on cycle then no cycle and only hcg3 weeks then pct?

yeah from my last cyclle i noticed if u go crazy or just test same results in the end, only soo much ur body can hold at a time so i figured eh why go through the sides ill just use hcg with 750 HG test (**** is tons better than ugl) for a few months.
No It was no hCG at all throughout cycle so let's say 4 weeks superdrol no hCG. Once you finish the cycle, hCG for 3-4 weeks only to sustain gains. After the 3-4 weeks, clomid run.

Just stick to ON cycle and see how you like it for next time to play around with it a bit around your cycle. I already did my homework with it last cycle so know how it works and I want to try Mooch's method to sustain gains next cycle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea Human Grade is legit... wish it wasn't so hard to come by.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Some come pre-mixed. I would buy the powder ones and mix myself only because I've done it that way and it worked great so I'm biased towards powder. You can always buy a small sample, smear it on a pregnancy kit, and if it comes out positive it is real hCG.
explain this? i can take a small dose and just drop it on pregnantcy test? huh? the liquid form?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liquid form where woman is supposed to pee on lol. Put it right on there and wait for results.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ahhh yes i read those test search for HCG, if only there was something like that for testing our TEST to see if it is legit, compnay would make millions, and we would finally know if our test is real.

but yeah man HG was not even comparbale to UGL.

and i reallly want to jump soon on another cycle of just test, just to check out hcg.... since it increase recovry while on test alot more

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ahhh yes i read those test search for HCG, if only there was something like that for testing our TEST to see if it is legit, compnay would make millions, and we would finally know if our test is real.

but yeah man HG was not even comparbale to UGL.

and i reallly want to jump soon on another cycle of just test, just to check out hcg.... since it increase recovry while on test alot more
Get your arteries scoped first ya monster!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Im sayin you just finished a redic ass cycle haha. recover a little man. average cost of a funeral is over 10,000!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't touch one premixed. 60 days is about as long as its posible to still be good, and thats with refrigeration. With buying premixed you have no idea how long or what temperature it sat at, so no idea how long it will be good for once you get it. I had prescription HCG, and it came non-mixed.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I use a slin pin to add ba then refrigirate?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, thats the norm, for max life of the product

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yea from what ive seen you take the bacteriostatic water and add it to the powder(was kinda crystalized) shake that **** up and store in the fridge for up to 60 days

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Add ba to vial"""

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh k hmm next time I run test ill add hcg, what the weekly dose 250iu x2 to start then raise if u se athrophy in testicles

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes I read it can have opposite effect many thank , so shut down still happens but not at testicles can some explain diff?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

so does this mean you are done with orals?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it is effectively an LH replacement. So it causes your testicles to continue to produce testosterone locally, but doesn't have effect on pituitary testosterone production if you already have exogenous testosterone happening.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm so the testicles wont athropy which inturn equals a very mild shutdown/ easy recovery?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so does this mean you are done with orals?
yes and no, i might use dbol to jump start but pretty much going to keep it simple from now on until i compete if i compete. i ran everything last cycle and gained like 30lbs/ dropped 8. (most weight was gained first 5 wks roughly 95% of the weight) so basically i gained 22lbs this IMO could be attainable on a test cycle only as well in a 4 month period. IMO unless im competeing there really is no point in addin all those other AAS. they r more of cosmetic while on but only so much ur body can hold for a period of time. once i added tren i did not see a size increase but a drop in BF% i did. cuz i gained like 30 lbs my first 4-5weeks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i wil use tren next time i cut if it is for a contest.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm so the testicles wont athropy which inturn equals a very mild shutdown/ easy recovery?
Well yea.

Look at this way... It takes alot of LH to stimulate unfunctional atrophied balls.

It takes a lesser amount of LH to start stimulating already functioning nuts.

I've read around the net that hCG is used in PCT but when I asked about it in here everyone said never use hCG in PCT. However the more I read about it, the more I think it's use is even better during PCT if done right.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm very tempted at test hcg now damn u guys cycle might be coming sooner than I though...... I guess 4 month break I'd ok between cycles ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yea.

Look at this way... It takes alot of LH to stimulate unfunctional atrophied balls.

It takes a lesser amount of LH to start stimulating already functioning nuts.

I've read around the net that hCG is used in PCT but when I asked about it in here everyone said never use hCG in PCT. However the more I read about it, the more I think it's use is even better during PCT if done right.
It's definitely a pick one though, its value in pct diminishes if you used it on cycle. Mostly due to further suppressing LH.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely a pick one though, its value in pct diminishes if you used it on cycle. Mostly due to further suppressing LH.
Very true.. long periods of use are shown to suppress LH. Either usa as a on cycle testes shut down prevention or PCT testes recovery.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill use on cycle, and pct will be activate clomid and tamoxifen, so YEAH thats my next cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
posisbly kickstarting with dbol and ending with winstrol keeping it nice and simple

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah i never tried HCG im very xcited to give it a try, even though test gives me very slow results, it shuts me down like a motherF