Mdrol pulse with dc training - AnabolicMinds.com

Mdrol pulse with dc training

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Mdrol pulse with dc training

I am going to do a m drol pulse at 20/20/20/30/30 maybe a sixth wk if I feel good about it. Pulsing at days monday wednesday friday, doing the dc training. I started today with 10mg before and 10mg post workout as I read in dr.ds pulse thread, preloaded with milk thistle and hawthorne berry for two weeks, going to run toremifine citrate for pct. I also have 40 pills left of pplex if anyone has any ideas for me adding that to my regimen. Started outat 214 today with 10% body fat, hope to put on ten lbs. Anyone have any thoughts? I have ran a pplex cycle and a mdrol pplex bridge and hdrol cycle,finished recent hdrol cycle in april.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say up the dose if possible depending on how u respond to mdrol. Usually while pulsing u run a somewhat higher dose than normal. Do u have anything planned for ur "off" days? I say keep the pulse to just Mdrol I mean theoretically u could take 20mg of pplex with the mdrol, but Im not suggesting it lol.

Btw love DC training especially with a pulse. Just lines up perfectly. Any kind of cardio or what not in mind?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Looks good. You may to bump up to 30 mg from the start
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

well i got about 45 pills of mdrol left so that could putme at 30mg 3x a week for 5 weeks. or should ido 20 3x a week for first 2 then 30mg 3x a week for 4 weeks making it a six week pulse? I am gonna be doing 20minutes of the rotating staircase 3 to 4 times a week, i also got some trib extract to run on off days. What do you guys think?
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

eh mdrol and pplex is a rough cycle. how much u dosing ur mt at? it does a number on ur liver. unless u start the pplex ur last week of cycle at 10-15 mg. but those are both hardcore phs. u wanna get the most out of them
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I say go with the 5 weeks at 30mg. Trib isnt what I would use but thats me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

what do you think i should use on my off days tomahawk? and what times do you think would be the best to do the dosing at 30mg? Should i kee at the 1 pre 1 post then maybe do the third when i wake up or what?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jhughes4 View Post
    what do you think i should use on my off days tomahawk? and what times do you think would be the best to do the dosing at 30mg? Should i kee at the 1 pre 1 post then maybe do the third when i wake up or what?
    Some kind of AI is what I use or test base like product. I prefer taking something everyday instead of just on "off" days. For the test base I would say Forma-Stanzol or Dermacrine TD. For just an AI I would go with 6-Bromo at night.

Well pulsing is all about dosing around ur workout. At 30mg I would do 2 preworkout and 1 post workout. This also depends on when u lift. When pulsing it is best to lift earlier in the day to keep the hormones away from when u sleep. The theory behind this is it will effect ur natty test less.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

If i just used trib extract andd pulsed, is it going to effect my gains quite a bit compared to using an a.i, and the othe support supps u said? Would DHEA help at all? i am just low on money right now thats why i am asking. Do you think its still worht it to pulse it with the stuff i have?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

If i just used trib extract andd pulsed, is it going to effect my gains quite a bit compared to using an a.i, and the othe support supps u said? Would DHEA help at all? i am just low on money right now thats why i am asking. Do you think its still worht it to pulse it with the stuff i have?
    My opinion is if u dont have the money to cycle right dont cycle yet. There is always a chance something unexpect could come up on cycle.

I have heard of people using DHEA. Well Idk if nutra still has it but they were running a sale of 6-bromo for $15.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

i think i amgoing to purchase some forma-stanzol at nutraplanet, they were all outta 6-bromo.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

i think i amgoing to purchase some forma-stanzol at nutraplanet, they were all outta 6-bromo.
    Nutra doesnt carry forma-stanzol. ************ does.

https://www.************/Product-Forma-Stanzol_26.aspx

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol for a week? or pulse
    By chubbsthedog6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:27 PM
  2. Mdrol pulse cycle
    By athletor in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:10 PM
  3. mdrol pulse?
    By TNASTYII in forum Anabolics