Mdrol pulse with dc training

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do a m drol pulse at 20/20/20/30/30 maybe a sixth wk if I feel good about it. Pulsing at days monday wednesday friday, doing the dc training. I started today with 10mg before and 10mg post workout as I read in dr.ds pulse thread, preloaded with milk thistle and hawthorne berry for two weeks, going to run toremifine citrate for pct. I also have 40 pills left of pplex if anyone has any ideas for me adding that to my regimen. Started outat 214 today with 10% body fat, hope to put on ten lbs. Anyone have any thoughts? I have ran a pplex cycle and a mdrol pplex bridge and hdrol cycle,finished recent hdrol cycle in april.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say up the dose if possible depending on how u respond to mdrol. Usually while pulsing u run a somewhat higher dose than normal. Do u have anything planned for ur "off" days? I say keep the pulse to just Mdrol I mean theoretically u could take 20mg of pplex with the mdrol, but Im not suggesting it lol.

Btw love DC training especially with a pulse. Just lines up perfectly. Any kind of cardio or what not in mind?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You may to bump up to 30 mg from the start

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
well i got about 45 pills of mdrol left so that could putme at 30mg 3x a week for 5 weeks. or should ido 20 3x a week for first 2 then 30mg 3x a week for 4 weeks making it a six week pulse? I am gonna be doing 20minutes of the rotating staircase 3 to 4 times a week, i also got some trib extract to run on off days. What do you guys think?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
eh mdrol and pplex is a rough cycle. how much u dosing ur mt at? it does a number on ur liver. unless u start the pplex ur last week of cycle at 10-15 mg. but those are both hardcore phs. u wanna get the most out of them

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I say go with the 5 weeks at 30mg. Trib isnt what I would use but thats me.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
what do you think i should use on my off days tomahawk? and what times do you think would be the best to do the dosing at 30mg? Should i kee at the 1 pre 1 post then maybe do the third when i wake up or what?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you think i should use on my off days tomahawk? and what times do you think would be the best to do the dosing at 30mg? Should i kee at the 1 pre 1 post then maybe do the third when i wake up or what?
Some kind of AI is what I use or test base like product. I prefer taking something everyday instead of just on "off" days. For the test base I would say Forma-Stanzol or Dermacrine TD. For just an AI I would go with 6-Bromo at night.

Well pulsing is all about dosing around ur workout. At 30mg I would do 2 preworkout and 1 post workout. This also depends on when u lift. When pulsing it is best to lift earlier in the day to keep the hormones away from when u sleep. The theory behind this is it will effect ur natty test less.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
If i just used trib extract andd pulsed, is it going to effect my gains quite a bit compared to using an a.i, and the othe support supps u said? Would DHEA help at all? i am just low on money right now thats why i am asking. Do you think its still worht it to pulse it with the stuff i have?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If i just used trib extract andd pulsed, is it going to effect my gains quite a bit compared to using an a.i, and the othe support supps u said? Would DHEA help at all? i am just low on money right now thats why i am asking. Do you think its still worht it to pulse it with the stuff i have?
My opinion is if u dont have the money to cycle right dont cycle yet. There is always a chance something unexpect could come up on cycle.

I have heard of people using DHEA. Well Idk if nutra still has it but they were running a sale of 6-bromo for $15.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
i think i amgoing to purchase some forma-stanzol at nutraplanet, they were all outta 6-bromo.