Am I H-Drol worthy?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Am I H-Drol worthy?

Hi My name is chris I have dedicated myself to the sport of bodybuilding and have become a previous teen of the week. I weighed 140 when i started 4 years ago and have worked my way up to a solid 200. The gains have slowed as expected by i'm still growing. 4 years ago i was told about pro hormones and i began to research. 4 years later im full of knowledge but have yet to do a cycle.

Most of my research was done on M-drol AKA superdrol. I acutally have 2 bottles of CEL M-Drol but have decided against using it as I feel that its just to strong for my first cycle. I feel that using a much more mild prohormone,H-Drol, is a better option.

Anyway, I'm 20 years old, I train EXTREMELY intense and my diet is in check. This would be my first pro-hormone as I have been natural through my entire 4 year lifting career. I know that most people might say I'm too young or dont have enough experience to do a pro hormone yet but I feel otherwise. I am very educated on the subject I'm just nervous to take the final leap into doing them. Once I do decide I know I'll go all in and get the absolute max benefit of them. Keep in mind im not a typical college kid who parties every weekend and drinks to excess. I am dedicated to what i do and want to be the best i can. If i do this i will do it right so that should not be brought into question. The only question is if its the right time.

Let me know what you think and if I'm worthy of prohormones. Thanks for any and all input its much appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.

well i'll be the first to ya i guess.. i wouldn't recommend you do a cycle. you're 20 and your natural test production should be through the roof. i'm sure a lot of the bro's are gonna tell you eat more, and that's what i will tell you also. EAT, LIFT, SLEEP brother. i know you think you've hit a plateau but maybe look at switching up you're routine and eat like it's your last meal man. good luck whatever decide
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

20 years old=NO

You still a lifetime to learn and use these compounds, but only one small window to take advantage of endogenously high test levels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Thanks man appreciate the input and believe me im eating as much as possible. i go to college right now and i have an unlimited meal plan to a buffet and im taking ON serious mass on top of that. Ive been back in school for about a month and ive gained a little over 6 pounds, but i want more lol. Just dont know if its the right time....i want it to be so bad though
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisman3672 View Post
    Thanks man appreciate the input and believe me im eating as much as possible. i go to college right now and i have an unlimited meal plan to a buffet and im taking ON serious mass on top of that. Ive been back in school for about a month and ive gained a little over 6 pounds, but i want more lol. Just dont know if its the right time....i want it to be so bad though
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Anyone else with input?
  7. Registered User

i'll throw in my .02 since i'm a younger guy as well. i'm almost 22 now, and i just finished my first cycle. should i have waited, possibly. do i know exactly how it will have effected me in regards to 20 years down the road? no. All i can say man is the older guys know what they're talking about and they're giving the advice they give for a reason, rather than just to make us younger guys "wait our turn" or something like that. it's your body and ultimately people are gonna do what they wanna do, but the dudes around here know their stuff and they're always looking out for each other's health.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

It seems like u know what u r doing. No point in messing up a good thing. Stay natural for longer while u r still making natty gains. Go into the supplement section and look at the number of good supplements out there. I really like HCGenerate for PCT but it would be a nice test booster for a stack with Erase.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    well i'll be the first to ya i guess.. i wouldn't recommend you do a cycle. you're 20 and your natural test production should be through the roof. i'm sure a lot of the bro's are gonna tell you eat more, and that's what i will tell you also. EAT, LIFT, SLEEP brother. i know you think you've hit a plateau but maybe look at switching up you're routine and eat like it's your last meal man. good luck whatever decide
    +1

6lbs in one month natty is a solid gain!! Give us an example of your diet & routine & we can work it out from that end.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

The routine im doing now leaves me sore every day lol. I designed it after talking to Dorian Yates at a supplement promotion near my house about gaining mass. Its a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off routine. It looks like this.

Day 1: Chest and Bis 3 – 4 exercises a piece 1 warm up set and 2 working sets of 6-8 reps and usually 2 forced reps.
    Day 2: Legs Squats 5 or 6 sets with a varying rep range
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Back and rear delts. 2 Types of back days one for width and one for thickness. Extremely heavy and extremely intense
    Day 5:Shoulders and tris: Heavy military or dumbbell press followed by side laterals and lots of them. Tris is skull crushers close grip bench and push downs or dips.
    Day 6-7: Rest and eat

All workouts done with 2 working sets per exercise usually taken to failure and beyond
    Diet is pretty simple: Only thing is I hate eggs
    Breakfast: 1-2 cups cottage chees with some type of carb, usually oatmeal mini wheats or cream of wheat
    Snack 1: Weight Gainer- 650 cals
    Meal 2: usually 8-10 oz chicken a piece of pizza maybe fries and a sandwich (Just trying to eat a lot) and a salad
    Snack 3: Whey Protein shake and a granola bar
    Meal 3: 8-10 oz of meat, a carb, usually rice or pasta and a small salad
    Pre workout: NOX Pump and 15 grams whey
    Post workout: 40 gram Whey and 4 Fig Newtons
    Meal 4: Same as meal 3
    At night ill wake up around 3 or so and down another weight gainer shake, 650 calories…

Let me know what you think..would h-drol fit nicely into this plan?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

If u can gain 6 pounds lean in a month natty u dont need to cycle. Either what u r doing now is working or u r just getting fat. If it isnt broke dont fix it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

The routine im doing now leaves me sore every day lol. I designed it after talking to Dorian Yates at a supplement promotion near my house about gaining mass. Its a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off routine. It looks like this.

Day 1: Chest and Bis 3 – 4 exercises a piece 1 warm up set and 2 working sets of 6-8 reps and usually 2 forced reps.
    Day 2: Legs Squats 5 or 6 sets with a varying rep range
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Back and rear delts. 2 Types of back days one for width and one for thickness. Extremely heavy and extremely intense
    Day 5:Shoulders and tris: Heavy military or dumbbell press followed by side laterals and lots of them. Tris is skull crushers close grip bench and push downs or dips.
    Day 6-7: Rest and eat

All workouts done with 2 working sets per exercise usually taken to failure and beyond
    Diet is pretty simple: Only thing is I hate eggs
    Breakfast: 1-2 cups cottage chees with some type of carb, usually oatmeal mini wheats or cream of wheat
    Snack 1: Weight Gainer- 650 cals
    Meal 2: usually 8-10 oz chicken a piece of pizza maybe fries and a sandwich (Just trying to eat a lot) and a salad
    Snack 3: Whey Protein shake and a granola bar
    Meal 3: 8-10 oz of meat, a carb, usually rice or pasta and a small salad
    Pre workout: NOX Pump and 15 grams whey
    Post workout: 40 gram Whey and 4 Fig Newtons
    Meal 4: Same as meal 3
    At night ill wake up around 3 or so and down another weight gainer shake, 650 calories…

Let me know what you think..would h-drol fit nicely into this plan?

Your routine lacks balance, you have 3 upper days & one lower. I would reccomend combining one of your upper days (maybe chest & Shoulders) & trade it out for a deadlift day. This will balance out your split. Heavy deads followed up with the proper diet, will be sure to add some LBs.

The Neck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Worthy of Valhalla
    By Nightwanderer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:34 AM
  3. is precision enginred a worthy product?
    By clippers41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 12:02 AM