Beastdrol Cycle questions-log to follow

bsypher

Awards
Hello,

Running Beastdrol on a 4 week cycle at 10/20/20/20 but I have a few questions. This is the strongest oral I will have ran but I am pretty exited about it. I have ran a few epi cycles and have made great gains and little issue retaining. Last cycle gained about 14 lbs on cycle and retained about 10 of them. ( I took a week off after cycle because I needed the rest. Only ran @ 8 miles that week)

I will be switching to a DC training while on cycle whilst including power lifts throughout ( deads, squats, overhead press, clean Bench)

My cycle will be
SD 10/20/20/20
cycle support
high dose vitamin C to assist liver function
Liver juice pre-loaded and used during full cycle
Omega 3's
Dermacrine @ 4 pumps/day final week of cycle?

PCT
Test recovery stack
liver juice
Post Cycle Support
Creatine
Clomid possibly

I have access to SERM if I need. have one?? From what I understand Gyno will probably not be an issue but liver toxicity and shut down will be the main concerns. So liver juice/high dose Vitamin C/ cycle support take care of any liver issues on cycle at that dose and staying withing 4 weeks?
Unfortunately I can't do blood work as I am deployed

Can anyone provide any other ideas or suggestions? I hear HCGenerate is great on-cycle to help aid in shutdown. Used for PCT also?

I plan on posting a log on AM as well if anyone is interested. I have been lurking for a while but I need to start contributing
Thanks!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you gained 14 pounds on Epistane I would stick to that routine and not change it around for Beastdrol.

PCT looks awesome except one thing.. The problem with your PCT is that when you're on Beastdrol, estrogen and testosterone will be shut down so once you head into PCT they will begin to shoot up. Now a shoot up of test is good, but a shoot up of estrogen could lead to gyno if you are prone to it. A SERM will allow that estrogen to shoot up but disable it from binding to breast tissue--thus no gyno. I would highly recommend the SERM.. and forma-stanzol. The SERM won't bring down your estrogen levels... forma-stanzol will. SERM will just block it from binding.

HCGenerate ON cycle and PCT if the funds allow. If you can't get two bottles just get 1 and run it ON cycle because your PCT already looks solid.

So clomid for sure at 50/50/50/50
Forma-stanzol at 5 pumps 2x a day for weeks 1-3
Forma-stanzol at 10 pumps 2x a day for weeks 4 and onward.

PM me for discount codes for forma and HCGenerate if choose to get them.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh CM.. He's gotta try the Beast. Nothing better than it :D

I would do.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30/30
HCGenerate - 5 caps ED on cycle

PCT
Clomid(if you need it)
Post Cycle/Unleashed (use the test recovery stack if you already got it)
Forma Stanozol

Beast15 for 15% off bro ;)

bsypher

Awards

I would do.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30/30

Thanks BB, now what's your take on the beast and sides outweighing gains over 20mg/day?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 weeks of sd...go with the serm, unless bloodwork says otherwise.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def pick up some HCGenerate its just too much fun :D.

Ya get a SERM for 4 weeks of Beastdrol.

I cant comment on the difference in sides between 20 and 30 but I will say tolerance is individual. The cycle I run Superdrol I will blow up :happysad:

Violator4200

Awards
Hey is sustain alpha good for on cycle? And I'm going to buy some forma

Violator4200

Awards
I read it was great for sex drive and making it easier to recover and also for lethargy

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read it was great for sex drive and making it easier to recover and also for lethargy
It it is great for all those things. But Fadogia agrestis in HCGenerate plus a few other things work in a pathway that is better at keeping testicular function alive during a cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good info in here for you bro, should be a nice cycle.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

I would do.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30/30

PCT
Clomid(if you need it)
Forma Stanozol

I just came across this...Why would you recommend an AI during PCT? I was of the understanding that was a "no no."

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just came across this...Why would you recommend an AI during PCT? I was of the understanding that was a "no no."
SERM will increase E2 and the rebound from being suppressed so long will give someone even higher amounts of E2. E2 will be floating around in your body unbound in areas like the chest (thanks to SERM) but still able to bind in others.

A mild AI like forma-stanzol will bring E2 down, increase IGF-1, and keep you looking hard and dry. How does that sound during PCT?

I notice I get puffy within a week of PCT once you lose that hardness from being on cycle from a non aromatizing compound thanks to estrogen shooting up fast... forma-stanzol will help you in retaining that hard cycle feeling.

It's great for lowering high E2 from being in PCT, keeping gains, increasing libido, everything.

I can't say the same for arimidex or letro... I personally wouldn't use those types of AI's ever unless needed for on cycle aromatizating control for gyno symtptoms.

cpekz

Awards

I would do.

Beastdrol - 20/20/30/30

PCT
Clomid(if you need it)
Forma Stanozol

Sorry to hijack, but is this coupon still good?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
SERM will increase E2 and the rebound from being suppressed so long will give someone even higher amounts of E2. E2 will be floating around in your body unbound in areas like the chest (thanks to SERM) but still able to bind in others.

A mild AI like forma-stanzol will bring E2 down, increase IGF-1, and keep you looking hard and dry. How does that sound during PCT?

I notice I get puffy within a week of PCT once you lose that hardness from being on cycle from a non aromatizing compound thanks to estrogen shooting up fast... forma-stanzol will help you in retaining that hard cycle feeling.

It's great for lowering high E2 from being in PCT, keeping gains, increasing libido, everything.

I can't say the same for arimidex or letro... I personally wouldn't use those types of AI's ever unless needed for on cycle aromatizating control for gyno symtptoms.
Makes sense...thanks.