Hello from a Newbie

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
Hello to all, and thanks for allowing me to be on your site. I've decided to make the next step in my work out program and hopefully you guys can help me out with some questions.

Here are some quick stats:
weight: 182
height: 6'2
working out: 3yrs, 5 days a week.

I've gotten tired of busting my butt and seeing small gains, I've increased my meals to 5- 6 per day with protein intakes up to 5x a day.

Recently bought some D-Bol + tes from a buddy of mine. I'm on day 5 of this and I'm really not feeling /seeing a difference.

The pills are in a white/blueish capsule, and the test ( which I havent taken yet, but will today, came in a package, looks like lotion.

Did I get scammed?? This is my first cycle, but did some reaserch before, most say it'll be water weight, but has far as the pills, does that sound right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pills can look like anything and oils can come in any container. u clearly have no clue what ur doing.

ur buddy sounds like a d!ck if he just gave u an injectable thats not in a vial.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its that test that in a lotion. Androderm. How much dbol you takin?

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
Well, its not he just had this stuff, he's a realiable guy and a friend I would trust, I've just never taken this before, and have never seen it in a lotion package. I have photos, if this help, but didnt know if I could post it or not. Today will be the 5th day on dbol. I dont know much about company, kind of left that up to him. I didnt do alot of research before considering this, Im just tired of being skinny, and I know everybody says well than just eat. You know after $$$ in over the counter supps and 5-6 meals a day you start to get tired of it, I mean I look in shape, but I want more.. I guess

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
You've come to a great place to research. I suggest that you post up your diet in detail as time permits. Chances are that you can tweak it for better gains.

Welcome aboard.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well, its not he just had this stuff, he's a realiable guy and a friend I would trust, I've just never taken this before, and have never seen it in a lotion package. I have photos, if this help, but didnt know if I could post it or not. Today will be the 5th day on dbol. I dont know much about company, kind of left that up to him. I didnt do alot of research before considering this, Im just tired of being skinny, and I know everybody says well than just eat. You know after $$$ in over the counter supps and 5-6 meals a day you start to get tired of it, I mean I look in shape, but I want more.. I guess
i highly suggest getting some sterile sealed vials and transfering the oil into them.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
Well.. in detailed??
mornings: 100% Whey Protein w/ egg + fresh Fruit
2 hrs later - 500 calorie Big Colossal Bar
1 hr later Protein Shake
Lunch - maybe a large Quiznos
1 hr Protein Shake
1 hr later Another meal , ex. today was ribs and rice
- will try to fit in two more meals by the end of today, and 2 more drinks or protein

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is to add extra virgin olive oil and/or grounded plain oats to ur shakes....this will up the calories that u need.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
correct we have ordered some will be in soon, he said I will get 5 to 6 weeks at 2cc each week out of them.. I don see how, but ok.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
I have both at the house and will add to shake! thank you

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
he said also that this product was test and had a higher potency, if so.. when does it kick in?? I think I was making a mistake though, I was taking it n the morning, not before my workouts.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Add as much solid real food as you can. I know this can be difficult but, it will give better results no matter what you are supplementing.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
As far as the pills, I shouldnt worry about a capsule pill compared to a pressed pill. Most the pics online show pressed pills.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
correct we have ordered some will be in soon, he said I will get 5 to 6 weeks at 2cc each week out of them.. I don see how, but ok.
u need 20cc's so u can run 2cc's per week for 10 weeks. ur friend really seems to be stupid unless he's just f ucking u over.

test-e, test-c, and sust should be run 10+ weeks
test prop 8+ weeks
test suspension, test no ester 4+ weeks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well.. in detailed??
1 hr later Protein Shake
1 hr Protein Shake
- will try to fit in two more meals by the end of today, and 2 more drinks or protein

EAT more Complex carbs from WHOLE FOOD plus Lean Protein from FOOD too (quality lean body mass)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breakfast
6 eggs
half cup of oatmeal

mid morning
25-40g Protein Shake

Launch
Steam Rice
MEAT
Veggies

Snack
25-40g Protein Shake

Dinner
MEAT
Veggies

Badco1989

Awards
Well.. in detailed??
1 hr later Protein Shake
1 hr Protein Shake
You dont have anything that resembles a diet here. You are not going to make any sort of gains until you make your diet a priority, with or without Dbol, test or anything else you get ahold of. I don't want to sound harsh, but if you are as half assed about the supplements you are putting into your body as you are your diet, your going to wind up with some severe health problems.

Assuming your freind gave you some real Dbol and test, what were your PCT plans afterwards? Do you have anything on hand incase of gyno?

Forget about steroids and focus on your diet. You need to know how many calories your body consumes a day. You need to know how many grams of protein, carbs and fat you are taking in each day, the difference between fast/slow carbs and proteins and when to consume each. Eat real foods as much as possible. Quiznos, colossal bars and shakes are not real food.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
You dont have anything that resembles a diet here. You are not going to make any sort of gains until you make your diet a priority, with or without Dbol, test or anything else you get ahold of.
You need to know how many calories your body consumes a day. You need to know how many grams of protein, carbs and fat you are taking in each day, the difference between fast/slow carbs and proteins and when to consume each. Eat real foods as much as possible.
Repped for good advice.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
Well just logged back into the site, thanks for the advance, but I will say in 2 weeks Ive put on ten pounds. As far as the 20cc's I know this and will buy as the cycle goes on, I'm 2 weeks into it now, out of those two packages I got 12ccs. As for the diet, I've swapped out the bars for sauage and rice for snacks. You guys got to realize I work a real 9-5 job, bringing to work the whole store wont fly. I'm feeling pretty good in the gym, jumped from 60's on the dumbbell press to 80's 4 sets of 8. For a skinny guy I think its pretty good weight, I've seen gains all around. I would say 70% it is probably mental but I have seen some signs, such as the acme. We have clomid on hand if signs show, wich would be sore nipples correct? I dont have thosse feelings

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well just logged back into the site, thanks for the advance, but I will say in 2 weeks Ive put on ten pounds. As far as the 20cc's I know this and will buy as the cycle goes on, I'm 2 weeks into it now, out of those two packages I got 12ccs. As for the diet, I've swapped out the bars for sauage and rice for snacks. You guys got to realize I work a real 9-5 job, bringing to work the whole store wont fly. I'm feeling pretty good in the gym, jumped from 60's on the dumbbell press to 80's 4 sets of 8. For a skinny guy I think its pretty good weight, I've seen gains all around. I would say 70% it is probably mental but I have seen some signs, such as the acme. We have clomid on hand if signs show, wich would be sore nipples correct? I dont have thosse feelings
Clomid's for your pct. You're gonna need nolva, possibly letro (depending on severity) if the gynoz comes.

All things considered, AM must be feeling nice lately. Most people would have been ripped a new one coming in here and making a post like this.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if it is in a lotion bottle, and it doesn't look like lotion, but actual oil+gear.. i know what source it is from..and its great stuff lol but yes get sterile vials to put it in

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Your diet will have a direct effect on what happens to the gains you make while on cycle. I would venture to say that most of the members here have " real 9-5 jobs", and that proper planning of the entire cycle is the keystone of the cycle's success or failure.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
I understand, but knowing what the intakes per calorie, really? I wouldnt know, I just know to eat tons of fish /chicken and beef and eat healthy. Drinks lots of water also. Besides all of the " I dont know what I doing" post, thanks bigpapa for confirming the vendor.

Jman2010

Jman2010

Awards
lotion package about 3.5 x 3.5, in the gym I just dont get tired and I feel like...well " like Im the *&#" in a way, it was weird yesterday , cant really explain it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
lotion package about 3.5 x 3.5, in the gym I just dont get tired and I feel like...well " like Im the *&#" in a way, it was weird yesterday , cant really explain it.
did it come in a 60ml container? then i have no doubt who it was lol