Transdermal Test/Boldenone results?

Hellhound

Awards
Has anyone used Test base and/or Boldenone base in A transdermal? If so, what would be an ideal dosage, and what results can be acheived? I'm thinking an application would be needed every 3-4 hours to maintain blood levels? How would this compare to using 1-Test/4-AD transdermal?? Any suggestions.................... :confused:

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used Test base and/or Boldenone base in A transdermal? If so, what would be an ideal dosage, and what results can be acheived? I'm thinking an application would be needed every 3-4 hours to maintain blood levels? How would this compare to using 1-Test/4-AD transdermal?? Any suggestions.................... :confused:
don't really know about "ideal", but shoot for a little over a gram a week for the test if theres a 40% absorbtion rate (40% is probably on the high side?).. and a gram a week of the boldenone.

i'd just apply it twice a day 12 hours apart, i cant imagine anyone actually applying it every 3-4 hours.. when i used transdermals i could barely stand doing it twice a day.

see how that works, adjust as needed

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually starting this cycle soon. I was supposed to start on the 1st but knee problems arose and I'm awaiting xrays. Anyway this should be a nice cycle, and what you can expect from it is the same thing as if you were shooting it. Doesn't matter how it gets into the system just as long as it does. Obviously your going to have to use a lot more but the boldenone base should be nice instead of waiting to see the EQ kick in 5 weeks later. My last cycle was Test Enth, test prop and EQ for 12 weeks and loved it but I've decided to take a break from pinning for the summer so I decided to run some transdermals as nice lean mass/cutter cycles. I'll start a log when I start. later J.