m1t tastes like donkey doo doo

1. m1t tastes like donkey doo doo

So i took 1 cc of my liquid m1t from sledge this morning and holy crud it tased sooooo bad...Any suggestions on how to take it?
    Dick

2. mix it in a protein shake

3. No Sh**!! I mixed the powder with everclear for a 10mg/ml solution and it tastes like acid. It burns my mouth for about five minutes and hurts even worse if you try to wash the taste out. I have to put it in gel caps.
    •   

4. grapefruit juice.

5. Take it like a man!

No, seriously it can be mixed into whatever food drink you want..just not a fifth of whiskey.

6. I'm just wondering why you would know what donkey doo doo tastes like in the first place.

7. The m14add tasted like battery acid...but I just put it in my mouth swallowed and chased it with water.

8. damn you guys must taste everything.. from donkey doo doo to battery acid.. i have yet to try either of those..adventurous people here..

9. I fill my mouth with oj or kool aidand then shoot it down my throat really fast
    still burns but nothing like the first time before i was warned just slowly put it in my mouth and it was on fire after that

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tbird006
    I fill my mouth with oj or kool aidand then shoot it down my throat really fast
    still burns but nothing like the first time before i was warned just slowly put it in my mouth and it was on fire after that
    Screw that. Just buy BB.com Tablets. 120 5 mg tablets for $18.99. The money you save on the powder/liquid is not worth it IMO.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HMB taste like ****!!!!
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 04:15 AM
  2. CEE - What Does NutraPlanet's Taste Like?
    By tlow4u in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:34 AM
  3. Whey Protein taste like ....
    By Stinger124 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 08:45 AM
  4. Tastes like a dessert, but isn't...
    By Nullifidian in forum Recipes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 11:16 AM