m1t tastes like donkey doo doo

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
So i took 1 cc of my liquid m1t from sledge this morning and holy crud it tased sooooo bad...Any suggestions on how to take it?
Dick

tarbaby2000

Awards
No Sh**!! I mixed the powder with everclear for a 10mg/ml solution and it tastes like acid. It burns my mouth for about five minutes and hurts even worse if you try to wash the taste out. I have to put it in gel caps.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Take it like a man!

No, seriously it can be mixed into whatever food drink you want..just not a fifth of whiskey.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering why you would know what donkey doo doo tastes like in the first place. :D

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The m14add tasted like battery acid...but I just put it in my mouth swallowed and chased it with water.

propho

Awards
  • Established
damn you guys must taste everything.. from donkey doo doo to battery acid.. i have yet to try either of those..adventurous people here..

Tbird006

Awards
I fill my mouth with oj or kool aidand then shoot it down my throat really fast
still burns but nothing like the first time before i was warned just slowly put it in my mouth and it was on fire after that

Patriots

Awards
I fill my mouth with oj or kool aidand then shoot it down my throat really fast
still burns but nothing like the first time before i was warned just slowly put it in my mouth and it was on fire after that
Screw that. Just buy BB.com Tablets. 120 5 mg tablets for $18.99. The money you save on the powder/liquid is not worth it IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10