Bloodwork after M4OHN

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Everything is fine.
4 weeks of M4OHN, up to 30mg by the final week.
Other information is in my cycle log.

Hepatic Function Panel (7)
Protein, Total, Serum = 7.3 g/dL (6.0-8.5)
Albumin, Serum = 4.2 g/dL (3.5 - 5.5)
Bilirubin, Total = 0.4 mg/dL (0.1 - 1.2)
Bilirubin, Direct = 0.15 mg/dL (0.0 - 0.4)
Alkaline Phophatase, Serum = 76 IU/L (25-160)
AST (SGOT) = 19 IU/L (0-40)
ALT (SGPT) = 23 IU/L (0-40)

Lipid Panel with LDL/HDL ratio
Cholestrol, Total = 127 mg/dL (100-199)
Triglycerides = 137 mg/dL (0-149)
HDL Cholesterol = 41 mg/dL (40-59)
VLDL Cholestrol Cal = 27 mg/dL (5-40)
LDL Cholestrol Calc = 59 mg/dL (0-99)
LDL/HDL Ratio = 1.4 ratio units (0.0 - 3.6)

If you see anything out of the ordinary - let me know

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Cycle length / dosages / stats pretty please? :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, more guys should be getting blood work done. But this is a mild compound.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting Deoudes!

I'm starting to think of M4ohn as an improved 4AD, a nice base for a lot of different stacks, can be used for cutting, bulking et cetera. Nice mild pumps and reasonable increase in strength. The stuff doesn't even aggrevate my acne to any noticable extent...and hardly any bloating.

I'm glad to see its easy on the liver as well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
question, we always talk about checking liver values.
How about the kidneys?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hows the hair? On Paper m4ohn should be harmless... I just want to be sure though.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How far after the cycle did you get blood work done?Pct?

thanks

Governor

Awards
i like what I see. thanks for posting.

Did you get any acne?

what were your net pounds?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How about the kidneys?
What was your creatinine value? Also any electrolyte values or bloodcount numbers? It really looks pretty good, otherwise. Liver looks like your not even on, and cholesterol info suggests that the rumers are true about this stuffs progestinic potential. Are you suppressed at all?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you get test, LH, and progesterone levels with the bloodwork?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy cow.....I think all the follow up questions caused him to pass out...lol.

I don't blame ya'll though. I want as much info on M4ohn as I can get!

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Sooooo, you know the next questions right?

If liver values are good, it would be reasonable to stack with another methyl, say 6mg/day of m-dien, or 5-10mgs a day with m1t? :)

Edit: This is to say that r-ala will be taken for liver protection as well.

Personally, I plan on using 4-AD trans + m4ohn at 16mgs for a 4 week bulk and then a 4 week cut and maybe swapping out the 4ad for m4oht and adding clen.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hows the hair? On Paper m4ohn should be harmless... I just want to be sure though.
at 20mg I noticed some shedding. It's safe with propecia. Its a good choice if your predisposed to MPB.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
How far after the cycle did you get blood work done?Pct?

thanks
about 7 days I got the bloodwork. PCT was nolva 40mg for 10days, 20mg for 5 days. Fully Recovered.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i like what I see. thanks for posting.

Did you get any acne?

what were your net pounds?

No acne, I don't get acne though.
Net was ~ -10 lbs but increases in strength.
view log for more detail

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Sooooo, you know the next questions right?

If liver values are good, it would be reasonable to stack with another methyl, say 6mg/day of m-dien, or 5-10mgs a day with m1t? :)

Edit: This is to say that r-ala will be taken for liver protection as well.

Personally, I plan on using 4-AD trans + m4ohn at 16mgs for a 4 week bulk and then a 4 week cut and maybe swapping out the 4ad for m4oht and adding clen.
It would be the safest Methyl to stack with M1T (IMO). But I'd say do a high dose of 1-test.

Cut with 1-test and M4OHN (unless you worry about any hair issues)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
like I asked before, what was you creatine value? Also you height and weight
creatatine? I don't know -
I gave you everything on the lab report.
6'1'' 205-210lbs started cycle @ 215-220

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
creatatine? I don't know -
I gave you everything on the lab report.
6'1'' 205-210lbs started cycle @ 215-220
Right, my bad, creatinine not creatine. You would have to do a 24hr urine to really determine the kidney status. If you drink plenty of H2O, and are not prone to stone formation, I would guess that this compound would not be too hard on the kidneys. High BP/salt ret. is one of the main culprits, and high protein w/out enough liquids, and this stuff sound fairly dry.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Right, my bad, creatinine not creatine. You would have to do a 24hr urine to really determine the kidney status. If you drink plenty of H2O, and are not prone to stone formation, I would guess that this compound would not be too hard on the kidneys. High BP/salt ret. is one of the main culprits, and high protein w/out enough liquids, and this stuff sound fairly dry.
thanks for the info. Definitily drinking lots of water, is that all the main aspects to kidney function?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Actually, kidneys are more complex that you might guess. Consume as much citrate, acetate, or bicarb as you can to avoid stone probs, and drink a lot to avoid uric acid and creatinine related probs. But if you get a UTI, acidify yourself instead. Drop the citrate and take ascorbic, salicylic, mandelic(cranberry) acid. Take care of your kidneys, mainly just drink all day and stay close to the bathroom :D

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
One comment. If liver values are normal after a cycle, that does not mean that liver damage did not occur during the cycle. It just means that it was not occurring at the time of the blood test. You can get (and I have) normal liver values after running M 1-T and I strongly doubt that it is easy on the liver.

LM600

Awards
How about the kidneys?
BUUUUUUMP!!!

I've asked this on another BB board and got myself flamed can you believe it?

Maybe I'm naive but I thought we are all here (BB Forums in general) to learn?

But saying that this firum seems to be much more intelligent and 'adult' than most other ones out there!

Just my 2p worth.

LM

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
>One comment. If liver values are normal after a cycle, that does not
>mean that liver damage did not occur during the cycle. It just means
>that it was not occurring at the time of the blood test. You can get
>(and I have) normal liver values after running M 1-T and I strongly
>doubt that it is easy on the liver.

Cogar-- Can you explain this a bit more? You are saying that even with liver damage, numbers may look OK. This implies that liver values do not determine liver damage.

If that's true, then how do drug company evaluate hepatoxicity when seeking FDA approval? (Please, no comments about the politics of drug companies and their money-hungry ways. I'm trying to focus on a specific question.) Thanks.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
about 7 days I got the bloodwork. PCT was nolva 40mg for 10days, 20mg for 5 days. Fully Recovered.
So in total you ran 15 days PCT following a 28 day cycle? Was it not necessary to run PCT for 28 days on completion of your cycle?

Did you notice any gain/loss of libido on / post cycle?

Good info thanks for sharing.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Only question I have is how was the shutdown? Testicular size after 4 weeks?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
So in total you ran 15 days PCT following a 28 day cycle? Was it not necessary to run PCT for 28 days on completion of your cycle?

Did you notice any gain/loss of libido on / post cycle?

Good info thanks for sharing.
PCT was neccessary, as it is for an androgen/anabolic.
There was no gain or loss of libido on cycle or post cycle.
Nutz were definitly tighter than usual however.

view log, all info is in there.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
GGT levels are a better sign of what is going on in the liver, although the ezyme levels do help they can be sckewed by protein intake as well as working out.

Its a good place to start, if you know your baselines and know what happens when on cycle or what happens when off cycle then atleast you can have some ideas as to hwo everything is going.

Personally I feel liver damage is overstated with methyl use, however if you have liver problems to begin with and didnt know it you could do some serious damage. Also the liver does "heal" itself pretty quick, so enzymes can return to normal pretty fast as well.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
>One comment. If liver values are normal after a cycle, that does not
>mean that liver damage did not occur during the cycle. It just means
>that it was not occurring at the time of the blood test. You can get
>(and I have) normal liver values after running M 1-T and I strongly
>doubt that it is easy on the liver.

Cogar-- Can you explain this a bit more? You are saying that even with liver damage, numbers may look OK. This implies that liver values do not determine liver damage.

If that's true, then how do drug company evaluate hepatoxicity when seeking FDA approval? (Please, no comments about the politics of drug companies and their money-hungry ways. I'm trying to focus on a specific question.) Thanks.
Yes, as Designer Supps stated, standard blood panels do not tell the whole story. For related information, here is a relevant post:
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=103221&postcount=26

If you want to see the entire thread, look here:
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12883

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
at 20mg I noticed some shedding. It's safe with propecia. Its a good choice if your predisposed to MPB.
That suprises me... So i take it you are very sensitive then? I was planning on adding 12mg/day into my cycle. Its obviously not going to do any more damage than the Test or low dose of dbol i ran.....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That suprises me... So i take it you are very sensitive then? I was planning on adding 12mg/day into my cycle. Its obviously not going to do any more damage than the Test or low dose of dbol i ran.....
I'm sensitive yes - the hairloss was on HM Gear's M4OHN (@ 20mg+).... And I can say I had no loss on sledges product - but again i only went up to 10mg on DS'.