wHAT WOULD YOU STACK EPISTANE WITH, FOR A GOOD RECOMP?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
supp guys i need some suggestions on what to stack epistane with, i got some on the way, i wanna get one good last recomp im looking to gain like 6 solid lbs and loose some fat. i wanna get very defined and i wanna feel and look good. any suggestions maybe some killer combo that you love, throw out some ideas even if they are for bulks, im willing to consider a bulk, but i want mostly to recomp and just look freaking sexy, mainly cuz im kinda in love but thats a whole 'nother thread

BTW i have with me 2 hdrol, 1 furuza, 1 SD.

i got some cash to spend but not too much

suggestions guys? (except for tren, tren doesnt like me)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with your furuza. It always does well with methyl's and the gains from it are easily kept.

Any info on my thread tho? lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW i didnt mean only from the stuff i had, i meant from all the stuff that is available.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H drol, p mag or SD

ideally sd would make the most effective stack and it's great on a recomp from what I have heard. You could runn the epi low till week 3-4 of recomp than drop the Sd

also alot of people have had success recomping with 10mg SD.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H drol, p mag or SD

ideally sd would make the most effective stack and it's great on a recomp from what I have heard. You could runn the epi low till week 3-4 of recomp than drop the Sd

also alot of people have had success recomping with 10mg SD.
really? sd?
so something like this:
epi 15/15/15/45/45/45
SD 10/10/10/10

or do you have something diff in mind?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Epi and protomax, Epi and tren-x, Epi and pmag, Epi and mlmg. Comments?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
more like
sd 10/20/20
epi 00/00/30/30/40/40

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi and protomax, Epi and tren-x, Epi and pmag, Epi and mlmg. Comments?
protomax sounds interesting

what about some hdrol?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody think methyl DHT with epi would be a good recomp?

i have been really interested in Methyl DHT for some reason

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
protomax sounds interesting

what about some hdrol?
No. You've got the wrong idea. I wouldn't advise stacking two methyl's. There are two major rules with stacking:

1) Non-methyl + methyl

2) Non-methyl + non-methyl

Now you could pulse superdrol with epi but that's up to you. Of course that does not include protomax because it claims to not increase liver values and PA stands behind this fact. I would go with protomax. It's really cheap right now and is worth trying with epi.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. You've got the wrong idea. I wouldn't advise stacking two methyl's. There are two major rules with stacking:

1) Non-methyl + methyl

2) Non-methyl + non-methyl

Now you could pulse superdrol with epi but that's up to you. Of course that does not include protomax because it claims to not increase liver values and PA stands behind this fact. I would go with protomax. It's really cheap right now and is worth trying with epi.
relax dude i know they are methylated and they will cause liver stress but ive seen people do much worse, and even ive done much worse, i think epistane is very mild on liver so i think two mild methyls wouldnt be too bad thats why im considering hdrol/epistane and d-plex/epistane. have you used protomax?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
W I n s t r o l

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you used protomax?
No not yet. I have 1 bottle right next to me and plan on using it in 4 weeks. I think it's worth trying but most of the logs people stopped taking it or just didn't see greatness from it. I'm going to run it though.

I gotcha about the stack. I figured you knew what you were doing, just tooting my own horn just in case :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any votes for methyl DHT?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have to second

sd 10/20/20
epi 00/00/30/30/40/40

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run an Epi/Tren stack for summer recomp after my winter bulk :evil:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multi-quote time!

I'd go with your furuza. It always does well with methyl's and the gains from it are easily kept.

Any info on my thread tho? lol
He would need to pick up a bottle of Katanadrol if he wants to run the furuza at an effective dose even stacked.

more like
sd 10/20/20
epi 00/00/30/30/40/40
That looks good. U would need a 2nd bottle of Epistane or could just get a bottle of Epi-Strong :)

No not yet. I have 1 bottle right next to me and plan on using it in 4 weeks. I think it's worth trying but most of the logs people stopped taking it or just didn't see greatness from it. I'm going to run it though.

I gotcha about the stack. I figured you knew what you were doing, just tooting my own horn just in case :D
Most people didnt seem to notice THAT much at the 4 weeks of 50mg dose. Seems like u need a 2nd bottle to really get the most of it. That being said a friend of mine is running a bottle Protodrol(IForce) need to contact him and see what he thinks.

i have to second

sd 10/20/20
epi 00/00/30/30/40/40
:bigok:

//CC
Always a fun time u will love it CC. Def have something for libido though.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honk both sd/epi options were good. I would personally over lap them 2 weeks since epi takes a long time to make me feel the effects. Or you could just run the Sd solo for 6 weeks. 10/10/15/15/15/15 should be great and still stronger in terms of muscle building than most stacks mentioned here.

I know you don't want to bulk but you gotta keep in mind despite being on a steroid it will still be hard to build muscle in a defecit. That's why I say use sd as it can put on muscle fast after your large meals such as post workout.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

//CC
do you use p-5-p while on tren?
also heard nolva isnt good after tren?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honk both sd/epi options were good. I would personally over lap them 2 weeks since epi takes a long time to make me feel the effects. Or you could just run the Sd solo for 6 weeks. 10/10/15/15/15/15 should be great and still stronger in terms of muscle building than most stacks mentioned here.

I know you don't want to bulk but you gotta keep in mind despite being on a steroid it will still be hard to build muscle in a defecit. That's why I say use sd as it can put on muscle fast after your large meals such as post workout.
does SD require like a ton of carbs?

Dalamara

Awards
I've had great success dosing Epi and SD together.

10mg Epi when I wake up. 10mg SD before workout. 10mg Epi 6 hours before I go to bed. Very low sides, great strength and mass gains.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does SD require like a ton of carbs?
I don't feel that a steroid ever requires carbs, however sd can make you lathargic( all roids do this to me) and if your body naturally needs lots of carbs to function than you will need more to keep energy up. For me there is no keeping energy up on SD or other DS.

I believe unreal has ran SD pulsed on his current cut with low carbs. Though he did mention that he personally doesn't need carbs for energy. Were you planing on using keto? Do you function fine on keto? If you do you should be fine. If you don't care about going into keto( I don't) you could carb cycle. High carbs durring pre and post workout along with an enormous post workout meal. Low carbs high fat on off days.

Take alot of dhea if you start feeling to lathargic.

You got alot of options in front of you so happy cycling whichever way you go.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had great success dosing Epi and SD together.

10mg Epi when I wake up. 10mg SD before workout. 10mg Epi 6 hours before I go to bed. Very low sides, great strength and mass gains.
I usually dose my SD evenly 12 hours apart, and epi pre workout. I don't know if I have tried SD preworkout but I will have to next time. 20-30mg epi pre workout gives me so much endurance it's amazing.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you use p-5-p while on tren?
also heard nolva isnt good after tren?
I will use Vitex and L-Tyrosine :thumbsup: And Clomid for PCT ofc :)
Might add in some P5P, not sure yet since it will be my first time using Tren :yumyum:

//CC

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sd 10/10/10
dplex------3/3/3/3

thats what i'm in the middle of running right now, i didn't mean it to be a recomp but it kind of has worked out that way....but i also through in dermacrine in during the bridge week and continue to use it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
P-5-p is good to run on tren, I can't take it close to bedtime or I will have nightmares all night long.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any input on hdrol/epistane?
i have 2 bottles of hdrol so yeah, i havent used em up yet and isnt hdrol a good recomp/cutter?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any input on hdrol/epistane?
i have 2 bottles of hdrol so yeah, i havent used em up yet and isnt hdrol a good recomp/cutter?
It looks like an interesting combo to me. Dont see many logs of them together. I noticed great recomp for both hdrol and epi. Throw out some dosing ideas u have.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like an interesting combo to me. Dont see many logs of them together. I noticed great recomp for both hdrol and epi. Throw out some dosing ideas u have.
epi --30/30/45/45/45
hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
and im thinking about som stanodrol preworkout-wise

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epi --30/30/45/45/45
hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
and im thinking about som stanodrol preworkout-wise
Hmm I say keep them the same cycle length but other than that looks good. Have u used both before? Because that could also effect dosing.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I say keep them the same cycle length but other than that looks good. Have u used both before? Because that could also effect dosing.
i stacked epi once,but have never used hdrol

so keep em that same? i really cant extend epi without dosing 30 even for longer time, or i could up the dose of hdrol to 100 and make it shorter to meet the epi's cycle length. any ideas?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i stacked epi once,but have never used hdrol

so keep em that same? i really cant extend epi without dosing 30 even for longer time, or i could up the dose of hdrol to 100 and make it shorter to meet the epi's cycle length. any ideas?
Well then I say start the Hdrol a week sooner than Epi. It takes a little longer to take effect on average.

Hmm thats weird. I was taking p5p right before bed lol. Maybe thats y I had such sh1tty sleep. Although last night I was out!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then I say start the Hdrol a week sooner than Epi. It takes a little longer to take effect on average.
alright ladies i think i have my cycle set up

you guys can call me crazy but how many of you would oppose me adding some methyl DHT to this already making it like this:

epis-------30/30/45/45/45
hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
d-plex 75/75/75/75/75/75
clomid--------------------100/100/50/50
nolva---------------------40/30/20/10

too much on cycle?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you guys can call me crazy but how many of you would oppose me adding some methyl DHT to this already making it like this:

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
d-plex 75/75/75/75/75/75

too much on cycle?
yay? or nay?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
d-plex 75/75/75/75/75/75

too much on cycle?
Nay from me. Drop the d-plex and add it to another cycle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nay from me. Drop the d-plex and add it to another cycle.
the only reason why i threw that in is because im looking for a big androgenic ph, do you think epistane by itself is androgenic enough? or could i add some stanodrol?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
The SD/epi stack is a decent idea. But, I would stack either Hdrol or Epi with Furuza, But run the Fura at 300mg/day or higher... :ntome:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SD/epi stack is a decent idea. But, I would stack either Hdrol or Epi with Furuza, But run the Fura at 300mg/day or higher... :ntome:
furaza, i was thinking about that one but i only have one bottle, and it is so dam expensive too run and it will only give mild results

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
furaza, i was thinking about that one but i only have one bottle, and it is so dam expensive too run and it will only give mild results
Yes, it is expensive... But, I believe it will give great results ran above 300mg/day. Even something like 450 or 500mg/day. Now that will render some wonderful results...

If price is holding you back then go with the Epi/SD

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a clean diet
NO! REALLY?!?! I HAD NO IDEA THAT A CLEAN DIET WOULD HELP. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS THE SUPP YOU TOOK AND NOT HOW YOU WORKED OUT OR ATE! :hmmm:
[im being sracastic]

relax bro, im not a newbie check my rep if you want plus i would be on PH if i didnt have basic info on diet and training

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it is expensive... But, I believe it will give great results ran above 300mg/day. Even something like 450 or 500mg/day. Now that will render some wonderful results...

If price is holding you back then go with the Epi/SD
great results meaning what? would it compare to hdrol?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
great results meaning what? would it compare to hdrol?
I think at that dose it would, but since you already have the others then just go with them. 500mg/day for 5 weeks would be 2 full bottles of katanadrol! that would be about $170! at that dose it would probly cut you up better than Hdrol, but strength would be similar I would think.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think at that dose it would, but since you already have the others then just go with them. 500mg/day for 5 weeks would be 2 full bottles of katanadrol! that would be about $170! at that dose it would probly cut you up better than Hdrol, but strength would be similar I would think.
lol $170 i dont think so
im really interested in epi/hdrol/ with an occasional stanodrol