Long term AAS effects

1. Long term AAS effects

My friend says his wife works at a clinic.. He said they have to remove muscles from people that come in that are like 40-50 because there muscles grew deformed due to taking steroids long ago. Does this sound right..

2. does she also see people with the "Brow ridge"
    •   

3. Tell your friend he's full of ****.

4. I don't think that would be the case...

5. I used steroids for 50 years and they had to remove my ass because it was terribly deformed. I can no longer sit and have to stand for most of the day. Keeping pants on is a terrible bother to me and I've also had to have special toilet built so I do not slide in.

On a bright note, I've using HGH and IGF3 long and my ass is regenerating much like a salamander re-growing its tail. Thanks IGF3 for my shiney new ass!

6. Quote Originally Posted by mysticman
    My friend says his wife works at a clinic.. He said they have to remove muscles from people that come in that are like 40-50 because there muscles grew deformed due to taking steroids long ago. Does this sound right..
    I doubt this.

However, AAS users should not fool themselves. To believe that long term usage will not have any negative side effects is foolish. AAS most certainly do have side effects especially when taken in larger dosages. Ultimately, constant drug usage is going to become a burden on the body.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I used steroids for 50 years and they had to remove my ass because it was terribly deformed. I can no longer sit and have to stand for most of the day. Keeping pants on is a terrible bother to me and I've also had to have special toilet built so I do not slide in.

On a bright note, I've using HGH and IGF3 long and my ass is regenerating much like a salamander re-growing its tail. Thanks IGF3 for my shiney new ass!
    LMAO
  8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I used steroids for 50 years and they had to remove my ass because it was terribly deformed. I can no longer sit and have to stand for most of the day. Keeping pants on is a terrible bother to me and I've also had to have special toilet built so I do not slide in.

Bruh my co-workers must think I'm on something because I am LMFAO!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sterility from long term AAS use.
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 11:18 PM
  2. long term side effects?
    By foland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:52 PM
  3. Finasteride - Long term side effects
    By vincentv in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7