Long term AAS effects

mysticman

Awards
My friend says his wife works at a clinic.. He said they have to remove muscles from people that come in that are like 40-50 because there muscles grew deformed due to taking steroids long ago. Does this sound right..

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
does she also see people with the "Brow ridge"

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Tell your friend he's full of ****.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that would be the case...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used steroids for 50 years and they had to remove my ass because it was terribly deformed. I can no longer sit and have to stand for most of the day. Keeping pants on is a terrible bother to me and I've also had to have special toilet built so I do not slide in.

On a bright note, I've using HGH and IGF3 long and my ass is regenerating much like a salamander re-growing its tail. Thanks IGF3 for my shiney new ass!

size

Awards
  • Established
My friend says his wife works at a clinic.. He said they have to remove muscles from people that come in that are like 40-50 because there muscles grew deformed due to taking steroids long ago. Does this sound right..
I doubt this.

However, AAS users should not fool themselves. To believe that long term usage will not have any negative side effects is foolish. AAS most certainly do have side effects especially when taken in larger dosages. Ultimately, constant drug usage is going to become a burden on the body.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I used steroids for 50 years and they had to remove my ass because it was terribly deformed. I can no longer sit and have to stand for most of the day. Keeping pants on is a terrible bother to me and I've also had to have special toilet built so I do not slide in.

On a bright note, I've using HGH and IGF3 long and my ass is regenerating much like a salamander re-growing its tail. Thanks IGF3 for my shiney new ass!
LMAO

drei

Awards

Bruh my co-workers must think I'm on something because I am LMFAO!