M4OHT dosage

shyboy

Awards
I was wondering if M4OHT is available in powder form could it be mixed in Peg 400 (or olive oil, etc) and what would be the dosage guidelines??? Anybody in the know on this one??? I've searched around here & can't really find a decisive answer. Everyone is mixing regular 4OHT with transdermals but I was thinking about an oral solution???

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill find out if you can use PEG with M4OHT later this week. Dosing will probably be around 20mgs min per day but ist a guess at this part right now.

shyboy

Awards
Thanks Sledge. Any results will be appreciated. I know things are slammin' right now for you. If you could PM me or post results when you have time it'd be great. I'd love to get in on that M4OHT powder you might get in when available. Like everybody else I'm thinking stocking up on M14ADD & M4OHT powders for PEG mixes post ban.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What would be ideal to mix it with and how many mg/ml can you get?

size

Awards
  • Established
I think 25mg should be the starting point, but I assume that 40-50mg will be a much more likely/effective dosage.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 25mg should be the starting point, but I assume that 40-50mg will be a much more likely/effective dosage.
sounds like M4OHT would be better used as a stack for its effectiveness and cost standpoint.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 57
Syr Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 12