body composition months after PCT?

Warhead_321

Awards
I know there is loss of body weight on the scale after PCT but im wondering in appearance wise if you drasically shrink after....that is of course if your cals and training is roughly the same. Has anyone noticed a drastic decline in body composition once done any of their cycles?

gosox

Awards
got totally leaned out after my m1t cycles, weigh less than before i started, but im getting ready to cut so its all good.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
got totally leaned out after my m1t cycles, weigh less than before i started, but im getting ready to cut so its all good.
How was your strength? Was you still stronger then you where before cycle?

gosox

Awards
im about a month post cycle, am a bit stronger than i was before cycle plus i weigh less, but ive also been doin 5aa preworkout and thats been giving me a nice boost.

Warhead_321

Awards
im about a month post cycle, am a bit stronger than i was before cycle plus i weigh less, but ive also been doin 5aa preworkout and thats been giving me a nice boost.
you are a bit stronger than before cycle and weigh less? You sure your cals have been up after PCT? If i shrink after PCT im gonna have stretch-marks for sure!! lol ack, mainly in my chest by my arms! Well this blows

gosox

Awards
kept cals about the same pct, most of what i gained on my m1t 4ad stack was water.