BEASTDrol vs HELLADrol?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Guys whats the difference? Beast is superdrol, is Helladrol like halodrol?

Did some checking it seems almost as though they are more the same.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothingman where have you and your testicle pains been all my life?

Completely different compounds. Completely different gains.

Helladrol is milder. A ton more milder than Superdrol. Milder gains, milder sides, milder everything! It's a beginning steroid... one you should have done :spank:

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha yeap, I should have started on H-Drol,
But I found my poison bro! I did a Pulse of M-drol and it was ****in great, no sides, all mad pumps at the gym and I felt great when it was done. Only a 3 week pulse though. I'm still testing the water. I didnt have time to log it but I'm definitly not a virgin any more ahaha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothingman where have you and your testicle pains been all my life?

Completely different compounds. Completely different gains.

Helladrol is milder. A ton more milder than Superdrol. Milder gains, milder sides, milder everything! It's a beginning steroid... one you should have done :spank:
Halodrol is like 100x milder.....lmao... I ran 6 weeks of Turinabol LV@ 90, even bumped it up to 120 on the last week and didn't get jack sh1t from it. I guess it could work really good for a recomp or cutter, something like that, but if you wanna bulk.. Look no further than Beastdrol or Dieselbolan. :bling:

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is like 100x milder.....lmao... I ran 6 weeks of Turinabol LV@ 90, even bumped it up to 120 on the last week and didn't get jack sh1t from it. I guess it could work really good for a recomp or cutter, something like that, but if you wanna bulk.. Look no further than Beastdrol or Dieselbolan. :bling:
Yeap now that I know what the sides are and such Im getting more ballzy. I was just reading about Dieselbolan, its 2 compounds in one?

The problem with my cycle was an Inquinal Strain. I thought it was shutdown pain. If anyone has ever had an inquinal strain you understand the pain in my balls was quite severe. I thought it was shutdown so I tried to power through it in pct and the pain got so severe i could hardly walk. It took me about 4 weeks to get to 100%. Once I figured out what that was I wasnt afraid of the superdrol any more ahahah

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beastdrol is methyldrostanolone (superdrol)

helladrol is chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol, or cdma for short (halodrol)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys whats the difference? Beast is superdrol, is Helladrol like halodrol?

Did some checking it seems almost as though they are more the same.
lMAO..classic

yeah the are the exact same.....except one is a begginer mild steroid awhile the other is one of the strongest steroids known to man. only second to maybe 3.:icon_lol:

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
lMAO..classic

yeah the are the exact same.....except one is a begginer mild steroid awhile the other is one of the strongest steroids known to man. only second to maybe 3.:icon_lol:
Its funny the hella is 10 bucks more. Yet you probly need 2 bottles for a cycle. (If its like hdrol)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny the hella is 10 bucks more. Yet you probly need 2 bottles for a cycle. (If its like hdrol)
Nothingman what the helladrol have you been smoking?

4500 mg per bottle of Helladrol.

1500 mg per bottle of Hdrol.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Just to chime in, Halodrol is really kind of a terrible steroid. Strong Epi clones (Epistrong, IBE's version, Havoc) are way way better, even for virgins.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Im pretty sure you get like 180 caps in the hella. Thats plenty for a cycle.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Just to chime in, Halodrol is really kind of a terrible steroid. Strong Epi clones (Epistrong, IBE's version, Havoc) are way way better, even for virgins.
Im quite partial to Halo clones. I responded very well to it. Just my .02

edit-sry for dbl post

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes if you're speaking from experience than I understand. But like deuce said, there are tons of people who respond to halodrol very nicely. Gains are not as dramatic as some compounds, but it is a steroid nonetheless and working out on it beats any supplement out there. I usually see gains within the 7-11 lbs ball park with halodrol and mind you these are very keep able gains.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Nothingman what the helladrol have you been smoking?

4500 mg per bottle of Helladrol.

1500 mg per bottle of Hdrol.

Oh **** my bad ahahah

I have some H-drol anyone wanna trade for some hella? ahaha

With H-Drol you need 2 bottles to do a cycle, I shouldnt have assumed the same for Helladrol.

I was thinking I would use the h next summer

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i will be running this one>Dieselbolan soon keep an eye out;)

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Which of the two should be taken safely when it comes to health risk?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which of the two should be taken safely when it comes to health risk?
They should both be taken safely with support supps and caution. Both Beastdrol & Helladrol are methylated(liver toxic)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used over 50mg of cdma for more than two weeks, and even then, it was only 25mg more (75mg).

50mg of hd works fine for me. but everyone is different, unreal doesn't respond very well to it at over 100+mg's.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used over 50mg of cdma for more than two weeks, and even then, it was only 25mg more (75mg).

50mg of hd works fine for me. but everyone is different, unreal doesn't respond very well to it at over 100+mg's.
I didn't respond to Turinabol LV at 90mg, even bumped it up to 120 the last week... Didn't experience any strength gains, weight gains. nothing. Gotta love SD :sasmokin:

BIG R

Awards
Halodrol, for me, is good for keeping on muscle when Im trying to starve my flab off from a lazy streak. Nice easy mini-roid with basically no side effects to speak of.

Superdrol shocked the hell out of me the first time I tried it. On a different thread some guys are telling a steroid-curious young guy to forget about PH's and go for the real deal, that PH's are a total waste of time. I have to differ when it comes to SD.

Everybody's body physiology is different, but for me SD hit harder then anything Ive ever done other than anadrol. Possibly tied with dianabol.

Had some pretty strong sides too, but it's worth it. (strongest sides I ever experienced, tied with anadrol)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Yes if you're speaking from experience than I understand. But like deuce said, there are tons of people who respond to halodrol very nicely. Gains are not as dramatic as some compounds, but it is a steroid nonetheless and working out on it beats any supplement out there. I usually see gains within the 7-11 lbs ball park with halodrol and mind you these are very keep able gains.
Yea, I ran it this spring. It was just OK, but epi blows it out of the water for me, and that's the experience of almost everyone I've talked to. With the GOOD epi clones, you don't hear much about sides either. I'm not sure of the scenario in which I'd recommend Halo - maybe a low dose to avoid needing a really intensive PCT?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the idea of using it to cut without loosing gains. Last Spring I did a very militant rip with tons of protein involved. It didnt seem to matter how I worked it, Lost a ****load of muscle and strength with the fat. I felt great but I was skinny up top as well as on the waste. (Thus the m-drol bulk midsummer ahahah)