HCG and Acne
- 06-09-2004, 11:17 AM
- 06-09-2004, 11:52 AM
well a take a bath "lol""lol". no really i heard b5 helps, big doses tho i think 1000mg/day probably more.
- 06-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
I have been doing 10 grams of b-5 a day, split up in doses. B-5 has worked for me in the past. I am also putting benzyl peroxide 10% cream on my back 2 times a day, and showering 2 times a day. I think this should clear it up in a couple weeks.
06-09-2004, 12:40 PM
B5 is helpful for many, take it in many doses spread thoughout the day. Otherwise you are going to piss it away.
However, you may just have to accept some acne. it tneds to happen during post cycle as the body's hormone production begins.
06-09-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm on cycle though, 6 weeks in. That is why I find this so odd.
06-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by candle25
In that case, it may just be the cumulation of the exogenous test levels.
06-09-2004, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't take while "on" but Accutane certainly helps. You'll have to get monthly bloodwork done too, so they'll know if you're on something or not.
Similar Forum Threads
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:37 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:09 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:27 PM
- By Jergo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2003, 08:07 AM
- By Tiabin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2003, 07:27 PM