letro + prami

tatti007

Awards
Ive been dosing letro at 2.5mg ed since august 15th to get rid of some soft tissue gyno (no lumps as far as i can tell)

I've always had slight gyno but i guess it wasnt too noticable since i was relatively lean. However this summer i went on a p-mag bulker and packed on about 25lbs with a fair bit of fat gain. So im not sure whether the gyno has been aggravated or if its just because im holding extra fat.

Ive decided to run prami to see if it clears it up. Im thinking of starting at .25mg ed for the first week and then bumping it up to .5mg. My questions are, how long can i run prami? should i stop once i run out of letro? and also since ill be running both compounds, do i still need to start nolva on the last week of letro?

Thanks!

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Ive been dosing letro at 2.5mg ed since august 15th to get rid of some soft tissue gyno (no lumps as far as i can tell)

I've always had slight gyno but i guess it wasnt too noticable since i was relatively lean. However this summer i went on a p-mag bulker and packed on about 25lbs with a fair bit of fat gain. So im not sure whether the gyno has been aggravated or if its just because im holding extra fat.

Ive decided to run prami to see if it clears it up. Im thinking of starting at .25mg ed for the first week and then bumping it up to .5mg. My questions are, how long can i run prami? should i stop once i run out of letro? and also since ill be running both compounds, do i still need to start nolva on the last week of letro?

Thanks!

I'm gonna guess fat because of you're statement, amount of time+compound and amount of weight gain. Quit taking stuff and up the cardio and fix the diet. I'm not a doctor.

tatti007

Awards
I'm gonna guess fat because of you're statement, amount of time+compound and amount of weight gain. Quit taking stuff and up the cardio and fix the diet. I'm not a doctor.
Yeah my diet wasnt the greatest during and after pct. It was a 6week cycle and then i ran nolva and inhibit e for pct. Ive started doing more cardio and i have dropped my caloric intake so hopefully it makes a difference.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Was that meant to be helpful?

OP, if you don't have any lumps at all the prami isn't really going to help with the fat loss neccesarily.
It will, however, keep your libido in check while on a very low estrogen cycle. That being said, of course cardio and diet will help you get rid of the stubborn fat on your chest, but I'm sure you knew that.

Yes, you can run prami without Letro as far as I know.

Yes, still use Tamoxifen when coming off of Letro. This is not a step you should skip if you are predisposed to chest fat (and it sounds like you are).

tatti007

Awards

OP, if you don't have any lumps at all the prami isn't really going to help with the fat loss neccesarily.
It will, however, keep your libido in check while on a very low estrogen cycle. That being said, of course cardio and diet will help you get rid of the stubborn fat on your chest, but I'm sure you knew that.

Yes, still use Tamoxifen when coming off of Letro. This is not a step you should skip if you are predisposed to chest fat (and it sounds like you are).
Thanks for that. this bottle of letro should last me about 3 weeks plus a 5day taper down period so ill run the prami for those 3 weeks and see if anything happens. I changed up my diet so most of my carbs are before 6pm and then any food after that is either some lean meat or fruit. Im gonna implement morning cardio on an empty stomach a few times a week.

TeddyNorcross

Awards

I answered his question. Not being rude and I'm not a doctor. He's been on 2.5mg of Letro for over a month and I'm assuming off any PH/DS for longer. He put on 25 pounds and said plenty of it was fat. Not a lot of p-mag/Gyno threads. Maybe instead of more chemicals it is a simple as losing some body fat.