letro + prami
- 09-30-2010, 02:38 PM
letro + prami
Ive been dosing letro at 2.5mg ed since august 15th to get rid of some soft tissue gyno (no lumps as far as i can tell)
I've always had slight gyno but i guess it wasnt too noticable since i was relatively lean. However this summer i went on a p-mag bulker and packed on about 25lbs with a fair bit of fat gain. So im not sure whether the gyno has been aggravated or if its just because im holding extra fat.
Ive decided to run prami to see if it clears it up. Im thinking of starting at .25mg ed for the first week and then bumping it up to .5mg. My questions are, how long can i run prami? should i stop once i run out of letro? and also since ill be running both compounds, do i still need to start nolva on the last week of letro?
- 09-30-2010, 02:42 PM
- 09-30-2010, 02:54 PM
09-30-2010, 02:55 PM
OP, if you don't have any lumps at all the prami isn't really going to help with the fat loss neccesarily.
It will, however, keep your libido in check while on a very low estrogen cycle. That being said, of course cardio and diet will help you get rid of the stubborn fat on your chest, but I'm sure you knew that.
Yes, you can run prami without Letro as far as I know.
Yes, still use Tamoxifen when coming off of Letro. This is not a step you should skip if you are predisposed to chest fat (and it sounds like you are).
09-30-2010, 03:04 PM
09-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MMAnabolics in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:48 AM
- By KOTJ27 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:35 PM
- By Bulkforlife in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:03 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:43 AM
- By Jasen in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2010, 09:59 PM