Need help with building mass!

BoSox 04

Awards
Hey All-

I am looking to put on about 8 lbs of mass over the next few months. I'm currently 6'0, 174, and am looking to get to about 182. I have cycled Superdrol NG and Trenaplex/Ecdyplex in the past, and had decent results.

I would love advice on what has worked for others. My diet is clean, and I take in about 250 grams of Protein a day, but am struggling with keeping weight despite an aggressive lifting agenda.l

Please let me know what has worked for you, I'm open to trying a new "supplement".

Thanks so much!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your having trouble maintaining weight steroids aren't the awnser. The only way to keep and gain weight is to eat more. 250g of protein is good. How many carbs and fat are you Eating? How much above maintenance are you? If your eating about maintenance calories than you will gain weight each week or so. If not you could start adding olive oil if you can't eat anymore.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt that you're actually getting as much protein as you say you are, or you're not doing it every day. At 6'0 you should be able to stay above 180 with the right diet. And I am as hard a gainer and extreme an ecto as they make em, so I know you can easily get and stay there. I remember struggling at that weight when I was 16-17, so in that case steroids def aren't the answer. Also, I don't know what your cardio schedule looks like, but whatever it is, scrap it and do absolutely NO cardio for a month and see.

But if your diet and routine are spot on, and you believe in your heart of hearts that you're ready for steroids, get some h-drol and run it 50,50,75,75,75,75. And the day after your last dose, start running nolvadex at 20 mg's (or 40 if it happens to be a liquid research chem), and do that for 4 weeks. Also, run 6 caps a day of CEL's P.C.T. Assist. And starting 2 weeks prior to the cycle until 2 weeks after your 4 week PCT is over with, make sure you are taking each of the following daily: Fish Oil, Multivitamin, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Grape Seed Extract (some people like it, some don't find it necessary, I love it), Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
checked out your posts from april...looks like you're still down further in weight.

get your diet nailed down, don't bother with anabolics until you've hit your natural potential! focus on diet and training!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
checked out your posts from april...looks like you're still down further in weight.

get your diet nailed down, don't bother with anabolics until you've hit your natural potential! focus on diet and training!
Wow ya now u r lighter almost 6 monthes later. Steroids arent the answer man.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in maxing out genetics before steroids since I started right away and it has helped me gain about 25 lb of muscle in the last 10 months. However I did get me diet and workout routine in place right away and would read for literally hours everyday from experts, howver if your not gaining weight than definetly don't do roids.