P-Plex/M-Lmg stack or bridge?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:happysad:can these 2 be stacked for 4 weeks, or would i have to run a bridge? about to start a bulking cycle but just wanted to make sure all was well running as a stack being the m-lmg is non methyl.?:ugh2:
any advice or input deeply appreciated. thanks

princevince

Awards
  • Established
about to set things off tomorrow but just wanted to touchdown first and make sure everything was money.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is going to be a wet cycle, if you run this your going to want to have a serm on hand, Also you will want p-5-p, and some l-dopa on cycle to help with prolactin sides.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why not bridge phera with something more dry, or stack it with something more dry, even know i dont htink m/lmg is as wet as people say.

kyran

Awards
even know i dont htink m/lmg is as wet as people say.
I agree here, I think it really just depends on dosage.

When I ran pplex and mlmg, I definitely saw the estro related sides while on both of them, I was running the mlmg pretty high, not sure of exact dosage but I remember it being up there. the serm (forgot which one I used ><) definitely helped.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
they are not the best to stack. I would run each woth something else or solo.

For sure have some clomid around along with p5p, I dopa, b6. Maybe some formestane too.

Do you have anything else stashed away to stack? The mlmg and h drol should be good, and maybe some p stanz or androhard for the p plex.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
why not bridge phera with something more dry, or stack it with something more dry, even know i dont htink m/lmg is as wet as people say.
I agree here, I think it really just depends on dosage.

When I ran pplex and mlmg, I definitely saw the estro related sides while on both of them, I was running the mlmg pretty high, not sure of exact dosage but I remember it being up there. the serm (forgot which one I used ><) definitely helped.

For sure have some clomid around along with p5p, I dopa, b6. Maybe some formestane too.

Do you have anything else stashed away to stack? The mlmg and h drol should be good, and maybe some p stanz or androhard for the p plex.

thanks fellas for your input. guess i'm going to have to put this on pause until i figure something out. i have a bottle of superdrone and some m1,4add on hand also, will any of these two work with the p-plex?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is going to be a wet cycle, if you run this your going to want to have a serm on hand, Also you will want p-5-p, and some l-dopa on cycle to help with prolactin sides.
Depends on the goals. I mean from his stats he isnt exactly a small guy lol. Def pick up the support supps SS mentioned.

I second the Forma.

thanks fellas for your input. guess i'm going to have to put this on pause until i figure something out. i have a bottle of superdrone and some m1,4add on hand also, will any of these two work with the p-plex?
I dont think it would be a bad stack just a matter of what u want to do.

U could go with Superdrone bridged into pplex and that would def be a good time. A harsh run but depending on ur experience with the compounds shouldnt be too bad.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phera/superdrone bridge sounds fun.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I totally disagree, having run them together. Purus even had a product Nastymass that was a 10mg phera/25mg max lmg per cap. Great stuff at 3 caps a day. Put on mass nicely, and recovery was through the roof.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Oh I totally disagree, having run them together. Purus even had a product Nastymass that was a 10mg phera/25mg max lmg per cap. Great stuff at 3 caps a day. Put on mass nicely, and recovery was through the roof.
so EasyEJL, the p-plex would actually stack well with the m-lmg, and i don't have to bridge them, is what your saying, if i'm correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the max lmg is non-methylated so theres no issue of liver strain in stacking them. I just wouldn't go higher than 30mg phera/75 max lmg, as you likely won't be able to eat + workout hard enough to really maximize gains on anything higher.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
lol, rodger dat EasyEJL.
thanks a million.