Halo for strength ???

dawgdude

Awards
may be kinda dumb question .. lol i am an old fart ( 41) running test enan 250 mg every 4 or 5 days and a-var 50 ed .. i joined a bench press club , wondering if i used halo only the day of ( and maybe day b4 ) there would be any benifit - as far as strength ??? trying to hit 500lbs mark

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
You may be old, but not as old as me, 56, and if I can bench 355 at 177 I think 500 is reasonable for you at 292lbs at 41. You're not telling us much, like how long have you been on test and a-var. I wouldn't add the halo until you've plateaued on what you're taking. Patience is a virtue.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
No.useing halo for 2 days will not provide any anything. It takes at least 31/2-4weeks to kick in. I suggest you use a NO pre workout and some cheque drops if you can find some.

dawgdude

Awards
thx for the input , dam bro , if thats you at 56 .. you are my hero !!! lol ... i've been off on on test for 4 yrs now .. at this point the test may be near permanent ( like a trt) type deal .. avar for about 6 weeks (allthough non-lift days i take only 25mgs)switching too test 250 every 5 days and primobolan 200 mg every 5 days next week or the week after ...

been stuck @ 425-440 for about 3+ weeks now .. until then i made steady gains ea week .. i have thought about the pre-workouot stuff , but i sleep crappy and am worried it'll keep me up .. cheque drops are an option . halo just looked better on paper

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
No.useing halo for 2 days will not provide any anything. It takes at least 31/2-4weeks to kick in. I suggest you use a NO pre workout and some cheque drops if you can find some.
Hard,i don't think he is talking about hdrol,he is talking about Fluoxymesterone (Halotestin) and that will def. get your strength up and make you a mean mother f#%ker! Not sure how long it take to kick it in.i know cheque drops will do the trick for sure.

dawgdude

Awards
yessir , i am talking about real halo ... i can add another day prior if nessasary ... just didnt want to get too crazy w/ the orals ...

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Woops, my bad man. lol, I'm so used to PH Hdrol threads lol.

dawgdude

Awards
no worries bro , thx for lookin out though ;-)

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I've done a few Halo assisted cycles & I would reccomend it using it a full week out from your lift.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do a m drol pulse MWF or run some tren. Both will jack up your strength big time. CEL alpha one is also going to do the trick. All of them are pure hell on your body though, if you can get inj. tren that would prolly be the best route.

The pulse shouldnt be so hard on you provided you take the proper support supps.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do a m drol pulse MWF or run some tren. Both will jack up your strength big time. CEL alpha one is also going to do the trick. All of them are pure hell on your body though, if you can get inj. tren that would prolly be the best route.

The pulse shouldnt be so hard on you provided you take the proper support supps.
Wrong stuff.

Best of luck to u with ur goal of 500.