AM brethren help me out here SARM s4 question and PCT question

  1. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AM brethren help me out here SARM s4 question and PCT question


    first

    Running an S4 in a recomp- would it be worht anything to run something like tcf-1 and or testopro alongside it as SARMs selectivly uptake androgens and if more test=more androgens this good no?

    Finally i am on the last leg of my cycle with pmag which is dry

    pct is clomid,tcf-1,testopro I have som ai but wanted to know if it would be beneficail to add ai with the tcf-1 in pct

    i would add tcf-1 the day i start pct and testopro beginning of week 2? this look in order?

    help me out
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    first

    Running an S4 in a recomp- would it be worht anything to run something like tcf-1 and or testopro alongside it as SARMs selectivly uptake androgens and if more test=more androgens this good no?

    Finally i am on the last leg of my cycle with pmag which is dry

    pct is clomid,tcf-1,testopro I have som ai but wanted to know if it would be beneficail to add ai with the tcf-1 in pct

    i would add tcf-1 the day i start pct and testopro beginning of week 2? this look in order?

    help me out
    Uve got a new compound or log up every week brother when it comes to supps, i cant keep up.

    If ur gonna run the TCF-1 run an AI with it too. Thats really all you need with clomid in there too, id save the testopro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Uve got a new compound or log up every week brother when it comes to supps, i cant keep up.

    If ur gonna run the TCF-1 run an AI with it too. Thats really all you need with clomid in there too, id save the testopro.
    my main sup is DIET!!!

    Lol I like supps- cause my diet is on point and i feel they really do help-when that is in check


    i just wanted to make sure the ai woulndt mess with estro levels to bad as i want erythang to stabalize


    only question left is would tcf-1 bve beneficial while running the s4 in my recomp
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    my main sup is DIET!!!

    Lol I like supps- cause my diet is on point and i feel they really do help-when that is in check


    i just wanted to make sure the ai woulndt mess with estro levels to bad as i want erythang to stabalize


    only question left is would tcf-1 bve beneficial while running the s4 in my recomp
    Nah the AI wouldnt mess with estro levels to bad, just make sure you dont dose it to high, not sure what ur going to use though. Also the TCF-1 would definately be beneficial but not necessary while running the S4. The S4 is similar to VAR IMO, but with the S4, Clomid, TCF-1, you should be set for sure, add in the low dose AI if you want to dry out a little more and the recomp will be golden.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nah the AI wouldnt mess with estro levels to bad, just make sure you dont dose it to high, not sure what ur going to use though. Also the TCF-1 would definately be beneficial but not necessary while running the S4. The S4 is similar to VAR IMO, but with the S4, Clomid, TCF-1, you should be set for sure, add in the low dose AI if you want to dry out a little more and the recomp will be golden.
    okay ai is erase with asgt- 1 cap erase with 2 scoops asgt


    s4 wont begin until after pct wanna wait till then


    thanks a mil for the help man



    the s4 is good for fat burning/muscle preservation correct?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    okay ai is erase with asgt- 1 cap erase with 2 scoops asgt


    s4 wont begin until after pct wanna wait till then


    thanks a mil for the help man



    the s4 is good for fat burning/muscle preservation correct?

    Looks good. Yea man no problem, yup the S4 is definately good for hardening up, repartitioning, and muscle preservation big time.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. New Member
    Wrathchild's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

    Get ready to start enjoying something that tastes worse than burnt rubber!!!
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathchild View Post
    Get ready to start enjoying something that tastes worse than burnt rubber!!!
    Hahaha you my friend are NOT joking!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    do u just swallow it? Or hold it under tounge?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    do u just swallow it? Or hold it under tounge?
    Just swallow it
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am fat

    well not fat but have put on some bf probly sitting around 20% bf at 236.5 sooo I was wondering what do u all think about starting the sarm s4 in week 3 of pct and starting a recomp the final (4th) week of pct?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Question regarding SARM cycle and gyno
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:19 PM
  3. Tren / SARM S4 Question
    By BrianMcGinnis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:02 AM
  4. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
  5. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 06:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in