AM brethren help me out here SARM s4 question and PCT question

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first

Running an S4 in a recomp- would it be worht anything to run something like tcf-1 and or testopro alongside it as SARMs selectivly uptake androgens and if more test=more androgens this good no?

Finally i am on the last leg of my cycle with pmag which is dry

pct is clomid,tcf-1,testopro I have som ai but wanted to know if it would be beneficail to add ai with the tcf-1 in pct

i would add tcf-1 the day i start pct and testopro beginning of week 2? this look in order?

help me out

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first

Running an S4 in a recomp- would it be worht anything to run something like tcf-1 and or testopro alongside it as SARMs selectivly uptake androgens and if more test=more androgens this good no?

Finally i am on the last leg of my cycle with pmag which is dry

pct is clomid,tcf-1,testopro I have som ai but wanted to know if it would be beneficail to add ai with the tcf-1 in pct

i would add tcf-1 the day i start pct and testopro beginning of week 2? this look in order?

help me out
Uve got a new compound or log up every week brother when it comes to supps, i cant keep up.

If ur gonna run the TCF-1 run an AI with it too. Thats really all you need with clomid in there too, id save the testopro.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uve got a new compound or log up every week brother when it comes to supps, i cant keep up.

If ur gonna run the TCF-1 run an AI with it too. Thats really all you need with clomid in there too, id save the testopro.
my main sup is DIET!!!

Lol I like supps- cause my diet is on point and i feel they really do help-when that is in check

i just wanted to make sure the ai woulndt mess with estro levels to bad as i want erythang to stabalize

only question left is would tcf-1 bve beneficial while running the s4 in my recomp:bling:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my main sup is DIET!!!

Lol I like supps- cause my diet is on point and i feel they really do help-when that is in check

i just wanted to make sure the ai woulndt mess with estro levels to bad as i want erythang to stabalize

only question left is would tcf-1 bve beneficial while running the s4 in my recomp:bling:
Nah the AI wouldnt mess with estro levels to bad, just make sure you dont dose it to high, not sure what ur going to use though. Also the TCF-1 would definately be beneficial but not necessary while running the S4. The S4 is similar to VAR IMO, but with the S4, Clomid, TCF-1, you should be set for sure, add in the low dose AI if you want to dry out a little more and the recomp will be golden.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah the AI wouldnt mess with estro levels to bad, just make sure you dont dose it to high, not sure what ur going to use though. Also the TCF-1 would definately be beneficial but not necessary while running the S4. The S4 is similar to VAR IMO, but with the S4, Clomid, TCF-1, you should be set for sure, add in the low dose AI if you want to dry out a little more and the recomp will be golden.
okay ai is erase with asgt- 1 cap erase with 2 scoops asgt

s4 wont begin until after pct wanna wait till then

thanks a mil for the help man

the s4 is good for fat burning/muscle preservation correct?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay ai is erase with asgt- 1 cap erase with 2 scoops asgt

s4 wont begin until after pct wanna wait till then

thanks a mil for the help man

the s4 is good for fat burning/muscle preservation correct?

Looks good. Yea man no problem, yup the S4 is definately good for hardening up, repartitioning, and muscle preservation big time.

Wrathchild

Awards
Get ready to start enjoying something that tastes worse than burnt rubber!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do u just swallow it? Or hold it under tounge?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am fat

well not fat but have put on some bf probly sitting around 20% bf at 236.5 sooo I was wondering what do u all think about starting the sarm s4 in week 3 of pct and starting a recomp the final (4th) week of pct?