m1t - sickness

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
its official, M1t doesnt like me.

I took 5 mg sat night, 10 mg sun, 10 mg mon and mon night at work I lost it ,
heads goin nuts, weak, puking, flu like symptoms, slept 12 hrs no m1t good as new.

sucks cause i was looking forward to my cycle.
I felt flu like 8 hrs after i started taking it.hmmm :mad:

fyi

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that has been a few people's reaction to this particular PH

Patriots

Awards
its official, M1t doesnt like me.

I took 5 mg sat night, 10 mg sun, 10 mg mon and mon night at work I lost it ,
heads goin nuts, weak, puking, flu like symptoms, slept 12 hrs no m1t good as new.

sucks cause i was looking forward to my cycle.
I felt flu like 8 hrs after i started taking it.hmmm :mad:

fyi
What brand did you use?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I experienced the same thing on my 1st m1t run, but it only lasted about 5 days. I think it's just your body rejecting it, but you'll get acclimated to it & it'll pass in a few days. In my m1t cycles since, I've had it a bit milder each time but still only the first few days. It's a little easier each time, but still sucks to get thru.

greenside

Awards
does 4ad help with the initial flu symptoms? I have heard several people try it.

ltnbob444

Awards
My first cycle I did 2 wks M1T/4adtrans. 5-10 mgs/ed. I felt on edge the whole time. with uneasy stomach, high bp. lethargy, Ball atrophy. I was afraid to do heavy aerobics. I couldn't wait to finish the second week and get on PCT. Thusly, I waited 5 months for my 2nd cycle. This time I started the 4adtrans 10 days prior. I started 10, then 15 mg/ed. Results: I had a great cycle. No lethargy, no edgyness. and the bp seemed ok. The lebido was straight-up. (even got a stiffy doing aerobics one day) I actually felt great the whole time. Gained 10 lbs. on cycle. I have lost 5 already after 5 days on pct. Musta been h2o. But the strength has mostly stayed which is what I want.
So I'm thinkin maybe after the first cycle the body adjusted a little better to the invasion of methyl.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think pre-loading 4ad for a week will definitely help some of these m1t sides. I havent tried it that way yet, but will next time. I always feel like **** the first 4-5 days of m1t/4ad. My thinking is that I am feeling like **** from the m1t which is very fast acting. 4ad helps offset some of that, but takes nearly a week to kick in. So the 1st week is rough.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed the more I use 1-test the less flu like symptoms I experience. How much prior experience have you had with 1-test?

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
5 days pre cycle tderm 4ad

"underground" labs and no 1 test exp.

LM600

Awards
Hi Guys,

Were you also taking immuno boosting vits, ie: high doseage vit C, multi vits etc?

I'm starting my M1T / 4AD cycle mid July for 30 days total, with a frontload of 4AD for the first 15 days, then the M1T and 4AD together for the last 15 days with TC for PCT for 30days.

I've started to increase vit C to 12g ed and a vit B complex to 3 tabs ed (can't remember the mg's in the vit B) to try and strengthen my immune system prior to starting this cycle.

Hope this helps.

LM.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
NOT high doses,
1gram C, crushed multi,e omega 3s, potassium, 4ad, milk thizzy, 5000 carbs 5hunny protein oh and was I making some gains in just three friggin days.damn.....

you know i may give it another go at just 5mgs.

I have a feeling that might be my majic numero.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
beamen28 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 6