Beastdrol

1. Beastdrol

Well, I finally got my beastdrol and I am very excited.

I was reading the directions and it was telling me to take 2 pills before working out....

I am dosing 30/30/30/30 so of course this would be changed to 3 pills but even then....
    Wouldn't it be better to take 1 pill every 8 hours? Or should I do as it says and take 3 pre-workout

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stepss View Post
    Well, I finally got my beastdrol and I am very excited.

I was reading the directions and it was telling me to take 2 pills before working out....

I am dosing 30/30/30/30 so of course this would be changed to 3 pills but even then....
    Wouldn't it be better to take 1 pill every 8 hours? Or should I do as it says and take 3 pre-workout
    I would split them up evenly.

30mg ED your going to blow up.

Drink plenty of water and keep the carbs high. WATER!!!!

What does your PCT protocol look like?

3. I think most people space out their three pills through out the day, at least I know that's how my guy did it when he used it.
    •   

4. Nolva 20/20/10/10
    or should i get a bottle of unleashed?

5. get the post cycle/unleashed combo. that would be great to add to your nolva.

if you can afford it throw in forma-stanozolol. now that pct would be money.

oh yeah and split the doses up. i work out in the am so i do 1 pre workout(8am), 12pm, 4pm.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    get the post cycle/unleashed combo. that would be great to add to your nolva.

if you can afford it throw in forma-stanozolol. now that pct would be money.

oh yeah and split the doses up. i work out in the am so i do 1 pre workout(8am), 12pm, 4pm.
    that looks good for sure

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol
    By rob_1988 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:20 AM
  2. beastdrol anyone?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:07 AM
  3. Beastdrol with Epi...lil help
    By BIGWINK in forum Supplements