Armidex Question - Not PCT but....

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is even the right area to post this but I know I can probably get an answer out of someone in this domain.

I have a good knowledge base on natural supps, however I am learning about the others....

I have large love handles (stats below) and they won't go away, sort of funny b/c I have the 4-pack more or less but then I turn to the side and I have these globs. i have cut on my legs, just don't get it...

Anyways,

Since I have been trying to get leaner with low-carb diet, I have been losing a bit of strength, was thinking of trying the D-Aspartic Acid for increased T. Don't want to try anabolics yet to do a cutting cycle. But I was also thinking of using an Anti-Aromatase with it like Armidex, so prevent extra estrogen as well as possibly see some fat loss improvement from increased T and lower E.

From what I read, people use Armidex for PCT, but I am not, but would like to see possible leaness and strength increase from blocking the T => E conversion. This was just sort of a theory of mine based on reading about anabolics, how they work, how PCT's work, and how Anabolics have fat-loss properties (debatable?).

Can anyone give me some advice or elaborate on a good strategy? Diet is pretty clean except I have a cheat day on Sat. Again, not looking to get huge, just sort of keep what I got, perhaps a slight increase, while trying to go low-cal and lose some of this stupid handles I got.

Here are some stats to help:

Bench 1RM = 380 lbs
DeadLift 1RM = 440 lbs
Squat 1RM = 405 lbs
13-14%bf
204 lbs
5'9"
White
30 Years of Age

Thanx,

Pete

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
yes it will block t - e conversion and boost testosterone but there are legal and safe products on the market that do prity much the same thing, with variouse herbs and vitamin and mineral blends. Theyre not far off, but not risky to take for your health.

And Testosterone boosters and AI are more for preserving muscle while cutting. The only thing I can think of to help you with that is Growth Hormone.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Its not really debatable about steroids having fat loss proporties, they just do and thats all there is to it. But the best ones are Trenblone and winstrol (or stanazol in injectable form).

Plain old testosterone has fat loss properties too. But growth hormone is better, you can also stack it with any steroids. One steroid that has AI and anti-estrogen properties is Proviron, but its a week steriod in terms of putting on size, but you cant have everything, unless you take everything of course :D.

MrBEEF

Awards
i was also thinking of adding some dhea with this. from how i read things, dhea will boost t, and e, but with the armidex this will take care of the e.

also, been reading into the 11-oxo thing.

can i stack 11-oxo for cortisol blocking, while taking armidex and dhea for a cutting cycle.

for pct, take DAA and some tribulus?

i am a rookie at this so i need help lol.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
i was also thinking of adding some dhea with this. from how i read things, dhea will boost t, and e, but with the armidex this will take care of the e.

also, been reading into the 11-oxo thing.

can i stack 11-oxo for cortisol blocking, while taking armidex and dhea for a cutting cycle.

for pct, take DAA and some tribulus?

i am a rookie at this so i need help lol.
Yeah, sounds ok, you can keep taking the arimadex during pct, thats what it is used for really, and you can take it for long periods of time with no sides. The DHEA aswell. But tapper the Adex down from 1mg to .25mg ed over to 20 days, dont just suddenly stop taking it, same with the tribulus.

Pluss arimadex is great to run allong with Tribulus because your body responds more and more to tribulus the longer you take it and so the testosterone can become so elevated you can end up with alot of T- e conversion too. So you need AI with tribulus anyway.

Trust me I took 1000mg of tribulus for 12 weeks and after about 3/4 weeks without AI I started getting very emotional way surpassing what is normal for me, took me a week to figure out what was wrong, because when it happens you KNOW somethings wrong. And then I had a hectic couple of weeks and missed my regular doses (suddenly stopped dosing) and MAN did I notice a difference - lack of ability to handle stress, low motivation, and almost like a depression. So I made sure I tapered it down to avoid it happening again when I ran out and it worked out ok.

You could also throw in creatine, HMB and NOX-pump