help please! gyno, depressed

downnout

Awards
Oh man I feel like ****. Anyways, after finishing dzine 30for5 weeks, i ran pct nolva 20/20/10. I only ran three weeks because I had a rash and decided it would be okay to stop taking the nolva (stupid i know). So now, 5 weeks later I believe i have a small case of rebound gyno. My nips are not sensitive or sore, but when a squeeze them a small amount of clear liquid comes out. I have no idea what to do right now, I just want to stop the lactation(i assume) and spread.

I have been running Nolva @ 30mg for the past 3 days along with Post Cycle Support.
What do you think I should do? Thanks again

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm i would try some p-5-p, and l-dopa to stop the lactation. if that doesnt work you might need some caber. also dont squeeze the nips because it will only make you body produce more

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin Gyno for sure - Vitex and B6 are the other "natty" remedies, but cabergoline is the big dog.

viper23

Awards
Im Getting a small lump under my right nipple about the size of a pea, whats the best stuff to get rid of it?? i can get hold of most things. is tamoxifen anygd?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Dude get on cabergoline now before it gets worse. The natural remedies are all fine and good and you can throw them in too but with a pea size mass and lactation you need caber now

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude get on cabergoline now before it gets worse. The natural remedies are all fine and good and you can throw them in too but with a pea size mass and lactation you need caber now

downnout was the guy with the lactation
viper is the pea sized lump guy

i dont know if either of them had both lactation and gyno.......seems maybe viper could/should use letro or nolva.

just sayin

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
downnout was the guy with the lactation
viper is the pea sized lump guy

i dont know if either of them had both lactation and gyno.......seems maybe viper could/should use letro or nolva.

just sayin
ahh - figured viper was the OP updating us. agree beast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Post Cycle Therapy 15
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5