Who makes the best EPI clone out there now?

Justing2

Awards
I loved Estane but now I can't find it anywhere and I was wondering what is the next best thing to it?
Thanks

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
All i use is my stash of old Havoc which i looooove.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
^Havoc or IBE epistane are great.

Orbit has havoc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr.Supps has an Epi clone called Epistrong. It's 90 15mg caps per bottle. From what I understand, they have sales ALL the time and an indefinite coupon code for AM members. Wait til it goes on sale and grab a bottle or two :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr.Supps has an Epi clone called Epistrong. It's 90 15mg caps per bottle. From what I understand, they have sales ALL the time and an indefinite coupon code for AM members. Wait til it goes on sale and grab a bottle or two :D
^^x2! :D

Justing2

Awards
Thanks
Isnt IBE and Havoc both gone?

Rasmussen

Awards
^ x2 backing this one up!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Epi-strong in my first cycle and f***ing LOVED it.

Justing2

Awards
This is a noob ? but what is Mrsupps? Im not on here that much anymore.
Thanks guys.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just ordered 2 myself today

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a noob ? but what is Mrsupps? Im not on here that much anymore.
Thanks guys.
Mrsupps is a company. They sell the Epi-strong and other hormonal products. Check it out.. if you decide to buy from there here is a discount code: needto10

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Mrsupps is a company. They sell the Epi-strong and other hormonal products. Check it out.. if you decide to buy from there here is a discount code: needto10
one of ntbm's board sponsors carries it for $40. cant beat that

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Transform supplements from custom capsule is the best IMO. They did a one time run since alot of us on mff wanted some. Lockout has some still and the best part is it's only 27 bucks a bottle..... Ahhhh glad I bought a few.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its called edge and has 18mg per pill rather than 10 and is the same price

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi Strong FTW!!!