Best PH in your opinion.

Dubcat59

Awards
Hi everyone (Sorry for the length, it's pretty important to know before answering though),

I am brand new to the board but would like to say that I know what I'm doing and how my body works (At least better than some people on here and other forums). I am 21, and a college football player. In High School (Glory days) I played tight end and D-end at 6'6 230 (8-10% BF). I worked out for about 3 or 4 hours a day, sometimes running up to 5-7 miles after hitting the gym. I got to school and stayed at my position for a year and then was struck with a dilemma. Play behind people until I was a 4th or 5th year, or start for 3 years at Offensive line... I now weigh close to 290, I think you know what I chose.

Right now I'm about start preparing for my 3rd, 4th, and 5th year and want to be "That guy". Up until this point I have always lived up the college experience, I'm positive that part of the weight gain is strictly related to drinking and late night snacks after uhm... homework But now I am trying to right my ship and become everything I am picturing myself as.

This is where you guys come in. I've tried everything from NOXplode as a kid (14/15) and even took a PH cycle (Too early... I know) but now I feel like my body is coming into itself and I want to get on a fat burner and a PH to lean out and increase my mass. I have my diet in really good order, and have already started to cut drinking out of my life in preparation to take a cycle. I have the dedication, right now i'm just curious about which supplements the board feels are most productive.

Any advice is appreciated,

Thank you!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to sound negative but my advice is this

21 is too young for a ph .I take it by "coming into itself" you body is coming out of puberty and into adulthood.Its at this time your test levels will be at its highest and imo you should cash in on that .Not take a ph that will shut you down .Take advantage of your age and your high test levels and train hard , eat well , rest They are some good natural stacks out there, do some research on them and stay clean for a few years longer. just my view and probably what you dont want to hear.

imjuschillin

Awards
I think last buddy that replied is likely on the right track. I know, the PH's and beyond look mighty attractive, especially when I bet a lot of your peers take em (I know my football team a bunch were - not intelligently either though :(

Anyway, hop on the Universal website (Animal line) and even Primorial Performance. Both these companies seem to have a very solid rep and a really good line of natural stuff.

Generally you'd be looking at multi vit, creatine, glutamine to start, maybe a pre workout, along with proper diet/rest and training, you can likely still improve over the next few years. Then, who knows what you will want to do and what will be available...

Either way, research, as confusing as it can be, search old threads here and in google.