Getting beastly with beastdrol while waiting on test and deca

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just need to reemphasize that beatrdrol is the real deal SD. Been a wk running 30mg as a kick off to test and deca. So far the only noticeable is I am turning into a beast in the gym. Strength is def climbing and so is the weight. Props on a solid clone. So if your looking to get some SD go with the beast... Liftingstud approved!

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Just need to reemphasize that beatrdrol is the real deal SD. Been a wk running 30mg as a kick off to test and deca. So far the only noticeable is I am turning into a beast in the gym. Strength is def climbing and so is the weight. Props on a solid clone. So if your looking to get some SD go with the beast... Liftingstud approved!
Hell yeah man, kill that ****. You logging it or is that what this is?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiice LiftingStud. That stuff turned me into a Beast too... I cannot WAIT to get back on the stuff.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh decca log its been a while ill watch

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah once I posted I realuzed

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell ya stud! i'm loving the beast!

Beastdrol FTW :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo liftingstud good to see you & glad to hear how well beastdrol is working for you

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
beast test and deca??? youre gonna be SWOLE brother!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log it or face rape consequences........

Jus kidding =]

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA... wish I had the time guys else I would. Will post some updates as to whats going on.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yo liftingstud good to see you & glad to hear how well beastdrol is working for you
Yeah stepping up this cycle from the last. I have T400 and Deca250. Test is being run at 800mg/wk and Deca at 500mg/wk. The SD is at 30mg right now and probably keep it around that for another wk and see how its going. Right now no sides to speak of. Might look at bumping to 40 the 3rd or 4th wk. Ohh yeah running the test for 20 wks and deca for 18 wks. Probably run another 3 wk run of SD around mid cycle. Then possibly finish off with some epi the last 3 wks before pct to help hard up. All and all think it should be a very very solid cycle and potent.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah stepping up this cycle from the last. I have T400 and Deca250. Test is being run at 800mg/wk and Deca at 500mg/wk. The SD is at 30mg right now and probably keep it around that for another wk and see how its going. Right now no sides to speak of. Might look at bumping to 40 the 3rd or 4th wk. Ohh yeah running the test for 20 wks and deca for 18 wks. Probably run another 3 wk run of SD around mid cycle. Then possibly finish off with some epi the last 3 wks before pct to help hard up. All and all think it should be a very very solid cycle and potent.
lol. ya think?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow you Bulking the whole time? Man you should gain like 15-20lb of muscle!!!!

Sounds epic

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Wow you Bulking the whole time? Man you should gain like 15-20lb of muscle!!!!

Sounds epic
That's the plan. Might trim things up at the end but will add in some cardio if the fat starts to creep up too much.

So heres a little update... Its been about a wk and up about 7lbs. By no means is this muscle. Its a lot of glycogen loading in the muscles and water following. But still muscles look nice and full. Gf commented on i look a lot larger, so guess its noticeable. Just like anyone that has experience with SD knows strength is climbing each workout and stamina in the gym is off the hook. Really just have to force myself to leave and stick to my routine, else I could spend all day there. So all in all everything is going well.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just need to repeat this... get you some BEAST!!! Have to say very top notch SD product. Been through a couple and this def reminds me the most of the org DS and AX product... Still wish I had that org DS bottle, would be a collectors item LOL!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just need to repeat this... get you some BEAST!!! Have to say very top notch SD product. Been through a couple and this def reminds me the most of the org DS and AX product... Still wish I had that org DS bottle, would be a collectors item LOL!!!
X2!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Been a nice few days since I updated so figured would let you guys in on what been going on.

Since upping to 40mg SD 4 or so days ago have not noticed any sides at all. NO lethargy, NO back pumps, NADA anything!!! No complaints here at all. Just still tearing through some workouts waiting on the test and deca to kick in. Starting wk 3 now.

In the T400 there is a small amount of prop which I think has been holding all the usual sides associated with SD to neg amount. I think SD must really shutdown test production fast and this is where a bunch of the "normal" sides come from, but since I am adding test it really keeps them at bay. Not sure how accurate this idea is just throwing it out there. Anyone use prop or sus with SD and noticed the SD sides just vanish?

FYI: I do not recommend anyone that has never used SD go up to 40mg/day. So for all you newbies that read this, just don't do it, keep it at 10-20mg and you will be very happy esp if you choose the BEAST!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at a week 1-4 m-drol, week 1-12 test-e, and week 10-14 p-plex within another month or so, possibly running 6-bromo if water retention gets noticeable....

Anyways, what's your PCT looking like after your B-A cycle, LOL?

Usual SERM, test booster, and AI, or something more or less? And about how long?

Thank you!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Been a nice few days since I updated so figured would let you guys in on what been going on.

Since upping to 40mg SD 4 or so days ago have not noticed any sides at all. NO lethargy, NO back pumps, NADA anything!!! No complaints here at all. Just still tearing through some workouts waiting on the test and deca to kick in. Starting wk 3 now.

In the T400 there is a small amount of prop which I think has been holding all the usual sides associated with SD to neg amount. I think SD must really shutdown test production fast and this is where a bunch of the "normal" sides come from, but since I am adding test it really keeps them at bay. Not sure how accurate this idea is just throwing it out there. Anyone use prop or sus with SD and noticed the SD sides just vanish?

FYI: I do not recommend anyone that has never used SD go up to 40mg/day. So for all you newbies that read this, just don't do it, keep it at 10-20mg and you will be very happy esp if you choose the BEAST!
If you dont mind me asking, what are you taking for on cycle support? No side at those doses sounds amazing!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at a week 1-4 m-drol, week 1-12 test-e, and week 10-14 p-plex within another month or so, possibly running 6-bromo if water retention gets noticeable....

Anyways, what's your PCT looking like after your B-A cycle, LOL?

Usual SERM, test booster, and AI, or something more or less? And about how long?

Thank you!!
6 bromo? get your self some aromasin

I am using HCG last 6 wks of he pinning portion of the cycle then 2 wks after last pin its tamox and clomid and tcf-1

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, what are you taking for on cycle support? No side at those doses sounds amazing!
cycle support thats what I always have used since it came out... why wouldnt u its got EVERYTHING

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
looking fun in here, got about the same plan for the beginning of next yr, dbols,test e 500mgs 16 wks, deca300 400mgs, proviron 50 mgs, and HCG E5D thru out. torem and nolva for pct

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Little update fellas...

The SD is kicking in really hard and noticeable the last few days. Strength just jumped way up. Did squats 2 days ago and my lower back just blew up. This is the first time in a while I have had back pump issues with SD. Reminded me of the first couple times I took SD.

Yesterday was shoulders and once again nice massive increase in strength doing shoulder presses. Also huge pumps going on that can get painful if drop sets are done. Did plate raises starting with a 45 then 35 then 25 and after 3 sets of that my delts just felt ready to explode.

About to finish wk 3 and up about 13lbs. Curious what the final weight will be at the end of all this.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I lived on taurine on my first 2 SD runs....

Thanks for the aromasin advice, BTW....