Yowsa!!

tarbaby2000

Awards
Is it just me or does everyone seem to be really tense over the PH situation? I feel a little sorry for sledge. He seems slammed with all the comotion, but i hope his paycheck dampens the blow a little :) . Keep it up man!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge... im pregnant... and ITS YOURS!!!

now gimme all your powders and I wont sue :)

tarbaby2000

Awards
I think he's gonna want to see the lab results on this one.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Jar you whore! You said I was the only one!!!

;)

HUGE

DougMan

Awards
Yea PH ban is bad news. Everyone (including myself) wants to get their stuff to be shipped before the ban. Last thing I want is for my shipment to get stopped in transit or something and lose my PHs. When you arent making a whole lot of money and you are spending a lot on PHs you tend to get tense. I hate buying all this stuff before I really want to use it , but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It seems like we have about 4-6 weeks before the final shipping would take place. Any order placed pre ban will be shipped. I guarentee it. I dont care if I am up all night long filling orders, if you order anything, Ill get it out.

I was super slammed with orders, which intially is good, but I have spent all of those paychecks so you guys have some great products for the post ban era. I am almost fully caught up with orders.

Tbird006

Awards
THis is like leaving my family to go to college 2000 miles away

Tbird006

Awards
Just think about how much more we could have accomplished with PHs

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just think about how much more we could have accomplished with PHs
Don't worry bro, they left a lot of structures out of the bill. If anything PH/PS's will get better after this, but it will cost more for these designer compounds :( no doubt. The smart companies, like DS, sound like they've already been thinkin' about it, then who knows, maybe another year till the next big ban. Even so, I must admit that I have not saved a paycheck in weeks :) I'm gonna make a sign to wear 'Will work for hormones'

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bro, they left a lot of structures out of the bill.
Do you know which one specifically ?
If they forgot PROMENT than we are very lucky indeed. Maybe I'm just dreaming this is gonna happen though.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Sledge, if you think you can. Come up, with some awsome ph's which arn't in the ban, but will be banned later.

Don't bring them out too soon. We need them more in 4 years or so than we need them now. Give us some time to use up our supplies first. Then in 4-5 years.

Hit us with a load of awsome new stuff to try. If it won't be banned though, bring it on!!

After this they'll probly go after creatine though!! :(

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you know which one specifically ?
If they forgot PROMENT than we are very lucky indeed. Maybe I'm just dreaming this is gonna happen though.
I don't know specifically, but I'm not a buisness man. If I had the cash to start a company, I'd develope the new stuff! But I don't, I just hope there is someone out there with the cash and the insight and the marketing vision to make it happen, cause the niche will def exist after the ban.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, if you think you can. Come up, with some awsome ph's which arn't in the ban, but will be banned later.

Don't bring them out too soon. We need them more in 4 years or so than we need them now. Give us some time to use up our supplies first. Then in 4-5 years.

Hit us with a load of awsome new stuff to try. If it won't be banned though, bring it on!!

After this they'll probly go after creatine though!! :(
The problem is going to be the increased scrutiny and inspection on powders coming into the country. It will be almost impossible to get any in I think. It all basically comes from china. SO they will probably check every package that comes from China.