Upcoming P-mag cycle, need advice about kickstarting it

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Hi, fellas I have a few good PH cycles under my belt, and plan to do a 6 week P-mag at 75mg. Ive had great sucess with H-drol, but it takes a while to kick in with me. Was just hoping I could get some advice on what I could kick my first 3-4 weeks off with. I have SD, Phera, and probably some M14ad coming. Any help is greatly appreciated. Or even a non-methyl I could stack with. Thanks bros.

Dueces__

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
i wouldn't put the methyls together

maybe do like 10mg SD or 20mg of phera, but stacking methyls just seems bad to me

but since P-mag kicks in faster than hdrol, I don't see a reason why you would need a kickstart

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
i wouldn't put the methyls together

maybe do like 10mg SD or 20mg of phera, but stacking methyls just seems bad to me

but since P-mag kicks in faster than hdrol, I don't see a reason why you would need a kickstart
Cool, thanks for the advice man. I just want to get the most out of my cycles ya know.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
phera or epi imo or possibably m14ad either would work well for the first 3 or 4 weeks as a kickstart as stated above to methyls will cause extra stress but they can be done without problems as long as you take the right precautions and do things smart. keep the doses lower during the time your running two methyls and take support supps and you should be fine. or you couls always run a non methyl along side it such as furaz, tren, 1-t, formastane those kind a things.:)

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Im still debating on what Ill end up running. I appreciate all the feedback thus far guys. Ive got some more researching to do on P-mag before I actually narrow it down more. Any thoughts on maybe an EQ-Plex/BOLD stack w/ my P-Mag?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kickstart it with superdrol at 30mg for 3 weeks while running pmag at 50mg for those 3 weeks.

wees 4,5,6 bump the pmag to 75-100mg and finish with a strong pct.

this is what I would do, possibly.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
kickstart it with superdrol at 30mg for 3 weeks while running pmag at 50mg for those 3 weeks.

wees 4,5,6 bump the pmag to 75-100mg and finish with a strong pct.

this is what I would do, possibly.
Was kinda kicking that idea around for a bit. Really like the detail man thanks. Only thing is, Ive yet to run SD solo. That being said, I generally have to dose fairly high for PH to give me good results, but Im just not sure about how Ill react with the SD. **** I ran 30/30/40/50 Phera no sides, bloat etc. 10lbs solid and still gaining in PCT, so I think SD and I would get along fine.

Quick question on PCT for the above mentioned SD/PMAG cycle. Would that be a Nolva/Clomid combo plus my normal test boost, cort control stuff? Or would I want to step up the PCT game even more? Thanks bros

Dueces

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could run the sd at 20mg to start off with, and test the waters out. either one would work fine.

for pct, i'd say to pick clomid or nolva plus your fav otc nat test booster.

you could run both, but it really isn't needed.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
you could run the sd at 20mg to start off with, and test the waters out. either one would work fine.

for pct, i'd say to pick clomid or nolva plus your fav otc nat test booster.

you could run both, but it really isn't needed.
Thanks man really appreciate the help. I plan to log this cycle here on AM, it will be my first log. Wont be until early January though, just getting all my ducks in a row. :147: