Upcoming P-mag cycle, need advice about kickstarting it

  1. Upcoming P-mag cycle, need advice about kickstarting it


    Hi, fellas I have a few good PH cycles under my belt, and plan to do a 6 week P-mag at 75mg. Ive had great sucess with H-drol, but it takes a while to kick in with me. Was just hoping I could get some advice on what I could kick my first 3-4 weeks off with. I have SD, Phera, and probably some M14ad coming. Any help is greatly appreciated. Or even a non-methyl I could stack with. Thanks bros.

    Dueces__


  2. i wouldn't put the methyls together

    maybe do like 10mg SD or 20mg of phera, but stacking methyls just seems bad to me

    but since P-mag kicks in faster than hdrol, I don't see a reason why you would need a kickstart

  3. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    i wouldn't put the methyls together

    maybe do like 10mg SD or 20mg of phera, but stacking methyls just seems bad to me

    but since P-mag kicks in faster than hdrol, I don't see a reason why you would need a kickstart
    Cool, thanks for the advice man. I just want to get the most out of my cycles ya know.
    •   
       


  4. phera or epi imo or possibably m14ad either would work well for the first 3 or 4 weeks as a kickstart as stated above to methyls will cause extra stress but they can be done without problems as long as you take the right precautions and do things smart. keep the doses lower during the time your running two methyls and take support supps and you should be fine. or you couls always run a non methyl along side it such as furaz, tren, 1-t, formastane those kind a things.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  5. Im still debating on what Ill end up running. I appreciate all the feedback thus far guys. Ive got some more researching to do on P-mag before I actually narrow it down more. Any thoughts on maybe an EQ-Plex/BOLD stack w/ my P-Mag?

  6. kickstart it with superdrol at 30mg for 3 weeks while running pmag at 50mg for those 3 weeks.

    wees 4,5,6 bump the pmag to 75-100mg and finish with a strong pct.

    this is what I would do, possibly.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    kickstart it with superdrol at 30mg for 3 weeks while running pmag at 50mg for those 3 weeks.

    wees 4,5,6 bump the pmag to 75-100mg and finish with a strong pct.

    this is what I would do, possibly.
    Was kinda kicking that idea around for a bit. Really like the detail man thanks. Only thing is, Ive yet to run SD solo. That being said, I generally have to dose fairly high for PH to give me good results, but Im just not sure about how Ill react with the SD. **** I ran 30/30/40/50 Phera no sides, bloat etc. 10lbs solid and still gaining in PCT, so I think SD and I would get along fine.

    Quick question on PCT for the above mentioned SD/PMAG cycle. Would that be a Nolva/Clomid combo plus my normal test boost, cort control stuff? Or would I want to step up the PCT game even more? Thanks bros

    Dueces

  8. you could run the sd at 20mg to start off with, and test the waters out. either one would work fine.

    for pct, i'd say to pick clomid or nolva plus your fav otc nat test booster.

    you could run both, but it really isn't needed.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you could run the sd at 20mg to start off with, and test the waters out. either one would work fine.

    for pct, i'd say to pick clomid or nolva plus your fav otc nat test booster.

    you could run both, but it really isn't needed.
    Thanks man really appreciate the help. I plan to log this cycle here on AM, it will be my first log. Wont be until early January though, just getting all my ducks in a row.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diet advice for upcoming recomp PH cycle
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 06:19 PM
  2. Dilemma with upcoming cycle, advice needed
    By rtrocc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 12:15 AM
  3. thought or advice on my upcoming cycle
    By dlaw54 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:04 PM
  4. Upcoming VAR Cycle, looking for advice
    By babbyrattles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Log in
Log in