Slin-Sane On Cycle?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Picked up a bottle of Genomyx's Slin-Sane and was wondering if it would be best used during my winter test/deca/dbol cycle. What do you guys think? If so, what would be the optimum timings and doses.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of Genomyx's Slin-Sane and was wondering if it would be best used during my winter test/deca/dbol cycle. What do you guys think? If so, what would be the optimum timings and doses.
I love that stuff. I have heard partitioners are good to use on cycle, and I have also heard that they aren't needed. I know I am going to use it PCT to try and make as much use of the food I eat as possible.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I love that stuff. I have heard partitioners are good to use on cycle, and I have also heard that they aren't needed. I know I am going to use it PCT to try and make as much use of the food I eat as possible.
I guess it would really make more sense to use in PCT since my diet will be the same as when I'm "on". But this stuff is so cheap I'd be interested in using it for both if it made sense.

Any other thoughts guys?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would help both on cycle and in PCT. Do both.

The steroids would probably make it work better on cycle. I've noticed steroids bring out the best in any supplements of this nature.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I used Slin-Sane throughout my cycle of Beastdrol and now I'm using it into PCT. It's cheap enough so why not? I want to try out Need2Slin for when I start cutting with var though.