what's the most gear you would put in your delts?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna be rotating my sites as much as possible next time. I was wondering how much gear is acceptable in the delts. I assume a 1 inch 25g will be fine there and in the quads.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always ran 1.5 inch 22-23g in the glutes. They're gettin too hard to reach. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gone as high as 1.5ml but there is some soreness with that. 1ml is a lot better bet. Basic rotation I used was left quad, right glute, right quad, left glute, both delts, both bis

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've gone as high as 1.5ml but there is some soreness with that. 1ml is a lot better bet. Basic rotation I used was left quad, right glute, right quad, left glute, both delts, both bis
Nice. Splittin the dose up with a bilateral inject. Great idea

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I always thought the norm was two.....I do 3.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whew. Its painful for me to hit 3ml into quads most of the time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i shot like 2.5cc n mine got puffed up and ive shot 2cc so somewhere between 2-2.5 would be the max for myself.

i dont fck around w anything other than my glutes now, they can take a ton, ez to hit, and who cares if you get scar tissue on ur azz

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i shot like 2.5cc n mine got puffed up and ive shot 2cc so somewhere between 2-2.5 would be the max for myself.

i dont fck around w anything other than my glutes now, they can take a ton, ez to hit, and who cares if you get scar tissue on ur azz
I used to be like that but you build up a tolerance over time

(before anyone quote my stats theyr incorrect)