Deca vs Tren in a bulking cycle

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about the next run. I was wondering what you guys thought about deca or tren in this mix to put on maximum retainable size.
Weeks
1-3 20-30mg superdrol
1-12 750mg Test E
4-12 75mg Proviron
1-12 Deca or Tren

Whataya think?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
deca... from my own experience with tren it will put alot of size on you but you also lose it very quick. deca will also prob put alot more weight on you.

dcf143

Awards
I was thinking about the next run. I was wondering what you guys thought about deca or tren in this mix to put on maximum retainable size.
Weeks
1-3 20-30mg superdrol
1-12 750mg Test E
4-12 75mg Proviron
1-12 Deca or Tren

Whataya think?
if your looking to retain maxium size, deca is the way to go. however, it is a slow lean mass builder so you may want to extended your cycle to 16 or 20 weeks. (running 750mg with deca at 16 to 20 weeks is not a big deal)

I love tren, i only run short acting esters, (test prop and tren a) in both my cutting and bulking cycles.

techincally speaking, with deca you will retain more, however with the tren you obvioulsy gain more so after your pct you may weigh more.

how much deca or tren were you planning on running?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
if your looking to retain maxium size, deca is the way to go. however, it is a slow lean mass builder so you may want to extended your cycle to 16 or 20 weeks. (running 750mg with deca at 16 to 20 weeks is not a big deal)

I love tren, i only run short acting esters, (test prop and tren a) in both my cutting and bulking cycles.

techincally speaking, with deca you will retain more, however with the tren you obvioulsy gain more so after your pct you may weigh more.

Agreed with this.Deca you will gain more weight for a bulk,I love tren also for a good cut!Go with deca on a longer cycle,you will get the results you are looking for.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with this.Deca you will gain more weight for a bulk,I love tren also for a good cut!Go with deca on a longer cycle,you will get the results you are looking for.
x2... tren i actually lost about 20lbs when i was using it but looked bigger and veinier...and my waist shrunk alot.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tren< I dont know, Deca, 400mg-ish a week

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a comparable tren dosage?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 50mg of tren ace EOD and work my way up from there if you are not getting bad sides,but that is just me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start at 50mg of tren ace EOD and work my way up from there if you are not getting bad sides,but that is just me.
What sides would one need to look for? Prolactin related sides?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
What sides would one need to look for? Prolactin related sides?
Yes,also bp,sleep,sweats,libdo,limp d*ck.All the norm side's from tren.Just keep your eyes open you will no if something is wrong.Have all your support sups in order.I would have some caber or some prami on hand.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would dbol or tbol serve me better than superdrol on this cycle?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes,also bp,sleep,sweats,libdo.All the norm side's from tren.Just keep your eyes open you will no if something is wrong.Have all your support sups in order.I would have some caber or some prami on hand.
I'll probably just go deca. I already sweat like hell in my sleep. I don't need to make it worse.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Would dbol or tbol serve me better than superdrol on this cycle?
Have you ran dbol or tbol? I would stick to something you have ran before if you are running tren or deca for the first time.That is what i would do if you haven't ran them before.what are you looking for? if you want more mass in the end run the test,deca,dbol and you will get it if your diet and workout's are good.I am guessing they are since you are running these kind of cycle's and dose's you have exp. with test and orals.You don't want to run to many things in one cycle that you have not run before.If side arise you want to know what is causing them and deal with that.Plus you should be able to get enough out of test,deca and not need the oral,but if you want a kick start dbol is run a lot with a test,deca combo.If i were to run tren it would be test p ,tren ace, var or winny and this would be cutting not for a all out bulk.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Deca is you want to put on mass.
Just like a poster above said. Tren made me gain but it was more of a cleaner look. Deca turned me into a walking water balloon, but I got huge.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is what i would do for what it sounds like you are looking for.
The goal of this is to build the "foundation" of my physique. I read a post by unreal the other day where he said most of his physique was built in one insane bulking phase. I'm gonna disregard veins and abs for a while and go straight for what I really want.... To be freakin huge. I will lose the fat before summer with circuit training and my interval timer, but during the winter it's gonna be heavy lifts and caloric and hormonal surplus.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
The goal of this is to build the "foundation" of my physique. I read a post by unreal the other day where he said most of his physique was built in one insane bulking phase. I'm gonna disregard veins and abs for a while and go straight for what I really want.... To be freakin huge. I will lose the fat before summer with circuit training and my interval timer, but during the winter it's gonna be heavy lifts and caloric and hormonal surplus.
Agreed with that.That is the way to go.So go with the test,deca,dbol and you should blow up!And with winter coming up you don't need to worry about the beach bod.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never hit any deca or dbol. Btw. I'm thinkin I might roll with th sd or go dbol and slowly ramp up the dose.

ModernLats

Awards
Weeks
1-3 20-30mg superdrol
1-12 750mg Test E
4-12 75mg Proviron
1-12 Deca or Tren

Whataya think?
When do you plan to run this cycle, I was actually thinking of something similar but so far mine looks like

1-3 sd at 10mg (It actually works well for me this low)
1-15 Test E 250mg
1-14 Deca at 250mg

I'm running mine low since its my first pin cycle and as for what my experience has been when getting first hand user exp deca seems favorable over tren but its also case by case as everyone is different.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with that.That is the way to go.So go with the test,deca,dbol and you should blow up!And with winter coming up you don't need to worry about the beach bod.
Be a little cautious though. That specific cycle is the first one that made me realize how gear takes a toll on your body (and I've done my share). I gained way too much, way too quick. My calves were shot from carrying the weight.
I couldn't breathe because essentially I was overweight for my heart. I was lean when I started, but when you blow up that quick your heart has to work overtime.

I looked my best about 1 month after my last Deca shot (did 12 weeks 400mg, 18 week test 750mg, 6 week dbol 30mg). For the last of my 6 week test run I took some winny (6 wk), very mild nolva (10mg) and dandelion root to shed off the water. It was like a statue getting chipped away at.

What you are left with, you should be very happy with. Don't worry about how you look during. I looked like a rollie pollie (well not that bad, but you know what I mean). The end result is all worth it.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
When do you plan to run this cycle, I was actually thinking of something similar but so far mine looks like

1-15 Test E 250mg
1-14 Deca at 250mg

I'm running mine low since its my first pin cycle and as for what my experience has been when getting first hand user exp deca seems favorable over tren but its also case by case as everyone is different.
This is all wrong bro,these doses are way to low.you can keep the low dose sd if that is what works for you but the test needs to be double what the deca is.Also for your first cycle you would be better going with 500mg of test e for 10-12 weeks.Save the deca for next cycle when you know how the test is going to treat you.use the sd to kick start the test cycle and you should make some good gains.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Not too get off track or ignore OP, but if it's your first run and you really want to stack for a bulk I would take EQ over Deca any day.

My 1 opinion over the many here, but to be completely blunt Deca was a little too much for me. EQ will prep you for a strong Deca run in the future.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Be a little cautious though. That specific cycle is the first one that made me realize how gear takes a toll on your body (and I've done my share). I gained way too much, way too quick. My calves were shot from carrying the weight.
I couldn't breathe because essentially I was overweight for my heart. I was lean when I started, but when you blow up that quick your heart has to work overtime.

I looked my best about 1 month after my last Deca shot (did 12 weeks 400mg, 18 week test 750mg, 6 week dbol 30mg). For the last of my 6 week test run I took some winny (6 wk), very mild nolva (10mg) and dandelion root to shed off the water. It was like a statue getting chipped away at.

What you are left with, you should be very happy with. Don't worry about how you look during. I looked like a rollie pollie (well not that bad, but you know what I mean). The end result is all worth it.
I agree a 100%.Your health is number one and being careful is a must with any cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1-15 Test E 250mg
1-14 Deca at 250mg

Probably gonna run in nov or dec. I would'nt think about using less than 500mg of test a week. You need at least that much test. Test needs to be higher than Deca to not lessen thwe chances of libido issues.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
test/deca/dbol is the king of bulking cycles

SD is arguably better than dbol or at least from my perspective it is ;), hit up a 4th week of it though, coincides better with when the test E is "kicking in," that and I love the 4th week on SD

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Tren ace

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Test anadrol sd tren is my fav

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Be real careful taking advice from that jasen fellow there

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would doing High Intensity Circuit type training before I start my cycle help condition my heart to handle the heavy load of the new mass? I'm all about pushing my endurance and physical strengths to the limit

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Would doing High Intensity Circuit type training before I start my cycle help condition my heart to handle the heavy load of the new mass? I'm all about pushing my endurance and physical strengths to the limit
I cut my cardio down to about 15 minutes HIIT 3 times a week just to keep my heart going. That helped a bit.

Previous to that cycle didn't matter. I'm a swimmer and my stamina is on point. The weight took a toll on me anyways. I was breathing with my mouth open half the time. Slob style...

That's just me though. Not saying it'll happen to you. I was throwing down 5k cal a day easily, because I don't know, I'm a sick person I guess.

Basically, I'm just saying, it's a great bulking cycle just be kind to your heart.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I think I've got it figured out based off of everyones recommendations.
1-16 600-800mg test e
1-10 400mg deca
1-4 10/15/20/20 superdrone
8-12 50-75mg proviron
12-16 50mg winny
I was thinkin a low dow tren ph weeks 12-16
All those orals are methylated. Proviron is methylated in the 1 pos so it's not as harsh. Does all this look cool? Or too heavy on the oral? All support supps will be in place

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious, people say deca @ 400mg is the sweet spot for them. Would 300 mg be a good dose for a first time guy?

I'm planning out my next cycle I was thinking of doing :

Test e @ 600mg 1-16 (maybe 20)
Deca @ 300mg 1-10 (or 12?)
Dbol @ 50mg (I'm doing 50mg now so don't worry) 1-5

Sorry for the jack, i'm very curious.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I think I've got it figured out based off of everyones recommendations.
1-16 600-800mg test 2
1-10 400mg deca
1-4 10/15/20/20 superdrone
8-12 50-75mg proviron
12-16 50mg winny
I was thinkin a low dow tren ph weeks 12-16
All those orals are methylated. Proviron is methylated in the 1 pos so it's not as harsh. Does all this look cool? Or too heavy on the oral? All support supps will be in place
If it's your first run with test I wouldn't go over 600 mg. The decanoate ester is very long, longer than enanthate, I would run the deca 12-14 weeks. I like that you threw the proviron in there, especially where u did, 8-12. You must have read about its SHBG suppressing effect. Nice. And as much as i love the tren ph, I think in this instance its overkill. Winny is harsh enough on your lipids and joints, I wouldn't push it. Oh and btw the tren ph is not methylated.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's your first run with test I wouldn't go over 600 mg. The decanoate ester is very long, longer than enanthate, I would run the deca 12-14 weeks. I like that you threw the proviron in there, especially where u did, 8-12. You must have read about its SHBG suppressing effect. Nice. And as much as i love the tren ph, I think in this instance its overkill. Winny is harsh enough on your lipids and joints, I wouldn't push it. Oh and btw the tren ph is not methylated.
Ive had a few runs with test E. I didnt mean to put test 2, I meant test E. I was wondering about leaving the winny off and keeping the proviron and tren ph instead for the last 4 weeks. The last 4 weeks are gonna be an attempt to lean up a bit before I come off. :spam:

I just finished a run with
1-14 Test E 500-750
1-10 Masteron 300mg
10-14 Liquidrone(tren ph) 1ml sublingual
10-14 Superdrone 20mg pulsed pre workout

It was a serious recomp. I only gained about 10lbs, but i kept every bit of it, and I look a good bit leaner.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Right now through first wk of SD/Test/Deca run
SD 30mg wks 1-4
Test 800mg/wk 20wks
Deca 500mg/wk 18wks

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PoppaNick88

Awards
If your trying to get real lean, then go with the tren. if its more of a bulk cycle then go with deca. The gains on deca are more solid gain!... and make sure to run the test two weeks longer then the tren or deca. so if you want to do the 19 nor for 8 weeks then run the test for atleast 10 weeks. pct sounds good though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but the test needs to be double what the deca is.Also for your first cycle you would be better going with 500mg of test e for 10-12 weeks.Save the deca for next cycle when you know how the test is going to treat you.use the sd to kick start the test cycle and you should make some good gains.
Need is an awful strong word there, I've run deca at 2x test and not had libido issues (300/600)

But you are right, if this is first injectible cycle, solo test with no kickstart is my recommendation too.