Second cycle advice

L

littlemark

Awards
Doing a little early planning for what's to be my second cycle. First cycle 30mg/d dbol, 500mg/wk test cyp.

Looking to base 2nd on 500mg/wk test cyp/en (may go higher on the dosage if I feel I need it at the time). Question is in regards to which compound(s) to stack with it. It's to be another bulking cycle, so I'm considering EQ, tren or perhaps some deca (mainly for the joint relief its said to provide).
Any input as to which of these might best suit my purpose?

5'8
currently
192lbs 14-15%bf

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, how about
1-4 m1t 10-20
1-12 cyp
1-12 eq

:)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am going to asume that you have the diet and all under control. Please note that If I had it to do over agin that I would not have ran fina my second cycle, I would have waited. JMO

Long 19week cycle, If you want to run both (and this would be my choice, I like the EQ/Deca combo) run them at 300mg a week or else 400mg
600mg week of Testosterone Decanoate 1 to 16 (or cyp at 500mg 1 to 17)
300-400 a week of Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 1 to 16
300-400mg a week of Boldenolone Undecylenate weeks 1 to 16
35mg dbol ED weeks 1 to 6
HCG 250iu twice a week weeks 8 to 18
Nolvadex as need and for PCT starting week 19

14 week cycle.
500mg test cyp a week weeks 1 to 12
35mg dbol ED weeks 1 to 6
75-100mg EOD of fina EOD weeks 7 to 13
250iu HCG weeks 3 to 13
Start PCT week 14

Short cycle (like these, my fav)
150mg Test prop EOD weeks 1 to 6
40mg Dbol ED weeks 1 to 6
start PCT week 7.

One with fina
150mg Test prop EOD weeks 1 to 6
100mg fina EOD weeks 1 to 6
start PCT week 7.
You can add dbol to that but beware of the massive pumps.

L

littlemark

Awards
Skye,
Why would you hold off on the fina? Personally, I'm not enamoured with the idea of EOD shoots, but in the grand scheme its really a fairly minor issue. (Not a fear type issue, just a logistical issue finding time alone to do it EOD)

Also, you mentioned you like the EQ/Deca combo - any particular reason? Would the results reflect the increased cycle $ cost?

I'm drawn to the simplicity of the 12wk cyp/EQ cycle. Thinking we may have a winner here. May use M1T to frontload this time, dbol damn near cripples me with the absolutely nuts pumps in the lower back.

Thanks for the advice.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
May use M1T to frontload this time, dbol damn near cripples me with the absolutely nuts pumps in the lower back.

Thanks for the advice.
i recommend you buy one bottle first, if you plan to do m1t. Some get insane lowerback pumps from M1t also. Just a heads up.

L

littlemark

Awards
Appreciate the advice on the M1T. I've actually done one 2on/2off/2on cycle of M1T with 4AD. It did tighten me up a little bit, but nothing like the crippling back pumps from dbol. Damn dbol killed me just walking around during the day.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye,
Why would you hold off on the fina? Personally, I'm not enamoured with the idea of EOD shoots, but in the grand scheme its really a fairly minor issue. (Not a fear type issue, just a logistical issue finding time alone to do it EOD)

Also, you mentioned you like the EQ/Deca combo - any particular reason? Would the results reflect the increased cycle $ cost?

I'm drawn to the simplicity of the 12wk cyp/EQ cycle. Thinking we may have a winner here. May use M1T to frontload this time, dbol damn near cripples me with the absolutely nuts pumps in the lower back.

Thanks for the advice.
Well for the fina consider that 75mg ed (a common dosage, started on that and went down to 50mg ED for my first time running it) is about 500mg a week. fina is 2 to 3 times stronger then test depending on what qualities your rating. So that is the equivilent of (with the 500mg test) running 1.5 to 2grams of test a week for your seconded cycle. I am sure that you can see the problem here. When I tried it I hadn't learned to control my fluid intake and such and became badly dehydronated (common side afect of fina). I know better NOW, but in retrospect it would have been better to run it my 4th cycle. and the ED shots can get old too:D

Test/EQ cycle is great. Just don't try and cut on it, you will be eating everthing in sight. 12 weeks isn't long enough IMO with the EQ. It takes about 6 weeks to "kick in" or for you to see the full efects of it. go read this http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

I like test deca instead of cyp to run with EQ just because the half lifes are about the same. If you run cyp instead think about running the test 1 to 2 week longer then the EQ

EQ and Deca are great for the joints. the real benifet in running both is in your workouts (JMO here). It is not necessary at all to run both though. Deca will get you bigger then the EQ will but the EQ gains are lean and you will eat more on it. As far as cost go I make my own so its less then the cost of going out to dinner. If it is exspencive then go with one or the other, or you can just run 200mg a week of the deca with the EQ. I have been told that it works almost as well.

good luck bro

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but Skye, all of us arent making our own gear like some of us , and if you haven't look around, Test deca is readily available...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
but Skye, all of us arent making our own gear like some of us , and if you haven't look around, Test deca is readily available...
point taken on the not homebrewing, but were you saying that the test deca was hard to find? I had been under the impression that Neotest 250 (or the UG equivilent that is avalable) was around. or did i misunderstand?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guess im not lookin in the right spots...

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I would do a nice simple cycle. Test(5-600mg weekly), eq(400mg weekly), and an oral.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 26
J Anabolics 3
A Anabolics 4
Th3k1d Anabolics 6