Best cutting pro-steroid?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN or MD or M1T? Which one would be best to stock up on for "cutting" in the opinions of those who have done them (I have yet to run M4OHN or MD)?

I know everyone responds differently, but so far it seems M4OHN would be the best choice, as it has gotten very good responses, but maybe high-dosed MD is just as good?

DougMan

Awards
It seems like people are dosing M4OHN and MD in somewhat similar manners. Most people are taking atleast 7 mg of MD. So for the money M4OHN is a much better deal (360 mg for $30 vs 100 mg MD for $25). Although if you buy from sledge direct you can get MD powder right now which is obviously cheaper (360 mg for $18 but you will need peg, olive oil or 151 to make solution..I forget the preferrered method). I have yet to try and of these three so I can not give you an answer from first hand experience. It does seem like m1t is mainly used as a bulker though.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It seems like people are dosing M4OHN and MD in somewhat similar manners. Most people are taking atleast 7 mg of MD. So for the money M4OHN is a much better deal (360 mg for $30 vs 100 mg MD for $25). Although if you buy from sledge direct you can get MD powder right now which is obviously cheaper (360 mg for $18 but you will need peg, olive oil or 151 to make solution..I forget the preferrered method). I have yet to try and of these three so I can not give you an answer from first hand experience. It does seem like m1t is mainly used as a bulker though.
Ya, well price isn't too much of an issue in my book b/c we are really dealing with either cheap or very cheap in any case. (I am poor as hell but I can handle an extra 10 or 20 bucks to get better results ;))

As for the M1T, I've seen it used effectively at both cutting and bulking but I agree most do use it for bulking.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN in a landslide

If you can figure out what MD IS good for, please let us know :p

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards
yeah mdien didn't do much for me and Im certainly not alone. In my few weeks though on m14ad, though, I found it to be immensely effective while cutting. Don't think dbol and estrogen with this one as I found no water retention with this one and have leaned out well in concert with a cutting approach. 1-test straight up works well to go mass retention, nutrient partioning, and hardening - at least from mine and seemingly many other's experience.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah mdien didn't do much for me and Im certainly not alone. In my few weeks though on m14ad, though, I found it to be immensely effective while cutting. Don't think dbol and estrogen with this one as I found no water retention with this one and have leaned out well in concert with a cutting approach. 1-test straight up works well to go mass retention, nutrient partioning, and hardening - at least from mine and seemingly many other's experience.
I didn't consider m14 to add to the list b/c of possible bloating issues but you're right, from what I've seen in the logs, people are actually reporting pretty dry gains. What type of effects have you seen w/ it? Strength and LBM up by how much?

As far as 1-test, I think alot of people (me included) avoid it b/c of the harsh side effects and how harsh it is on the hairline. Whereas M4OHN has shown to be pretty mild.

thehawk23

Awards
I didn't consider m14 to add to the list b/c of possible bloating issues but you're right, from what I've seen in the logs, people are actually reporting pretty dry gains. What type of effects have you seen w/ it? Strength and LBM up by how much?

As far as 1-test, I think alot of people (me included) avoid it b/c of the harsh side effects and how harsh it is on the hairline. Whereas M4OHN has shown to be pretty mild.

Yes, results with m14ad were a hardening effect, increased vascularity, looking fuller and leaner at the same or slightly lower bodyweight. I did seem to get random headaches. LBM = not sure I dropped a couple of pounds while dieting and looked pretty damn good after the weightloss.
Strength - awesome. PR's on deadlifts/squats/front squats/chins. I also feel good on this compound - noticeably more energy, better recovery between sets, better mood. M1t - although makes you big and strong as a house makes me feel like utter ass - tired as hell and workouts are tortuous to get through w/o breating like a dragon.