Is it okay to add ai in with pmag bridge portion of my cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am ending my m14add portion of my cycle- i did not use an ai because my goal was size- not to look hard and lean

now im bridging into pmag at 100 mgs for 4 weeks

would it be okay to throw in a cap of erase and 2 scoops asgt with pmag?

My goal is still size but I want to solidify my gains- but dont want to destroy my joints and isnt pmag a dry compound? thus making this pointless or am i off here?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah see the m14add will convert to dbol and so you'll have elevated methyl estrogen for a while so you could benefit from an AI but only for a little bit, your estro will go down in the pmag portion of your cycle. so if you do anything to combat estrogen you shouldn't need to use much of it or for very long. And if you're not getting any estrogen sides there's really not much reason to use any anti estrogen

yes pmag is dry there's no conversion to estrogen

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you havent needed an AI in the m1,4add portion, I cant see why you would need it now.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got bloat goin on from the dbol it converted too- the dose im on equals out to roughly 28 mgs of dbol but i guess i will save the ai for pct when i add in tcf-1 and testopro would that be okay or would it reck estro levels?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point but coming off M14AD he still might see a jump in estrogen. How long of a cycle are you running anyways?
7 and 1/2 weeks roughly