gyno, and anxiety on test

X

xpower2121

Awards
hey all Ive been running test e at 750mg a week for 6 weeks. Ive gotten a bit of gyno, i have 2 hard lumps as of now under each nipple. ive been running a-dex at .5mg eod as well as nolva to try to combat this. I had also been running hcg at 500iu/wk, but Iam going to stop that for a few weeks to see if that makes a difference. I also have 75mg of letro on hand.

My question is should I start the letro immediatly and drop the a-dex because the gyno is in a stage were i already have lumps, or should i use the rest of my a-dex (14days worth) with the nolva, and then use the letro the last 2 weeks before pct. I just dont want my gyno to get any worse, and would love to be able to shrink those lumps down, thats why im kinnda leaning towards starting the letro now, what are your thoughts?

Thanks

D

dannyeff

Awards
I would uae lectro asap. See if u can reduce it remember ease onto lectro and ease off it aswell. Gd luck

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I had also been running hcg at 500iu/wk, but Iam going to stop that for a few weeks to see if that makes a difference.
Thanks
This is a perfect example of a newbie who didn't do their research.