two unrelated questions (1.d-plex vs. masteron, 2. friends birthday while on orals)

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hellöööö,

1.) is d-plex similar in feel to masteron?regarding cns, mood, strength etc.

2) what excuse does one use for not drinking when its your friends birthday? (taking oral steroids)

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah, maybe i will say im on antibiotics.thats a good excuse.and no, i cannot tell them im on something else, i barely know the people there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just drink water and say its vodka and something else. U will look like a champ killing all those drinks. Plus the people most likely to care u arent drinking will be so sh1t faced they wont notice.

dannyeff

Awards
Orange jucie and lemonade and say its vodka and orange:) only problem u hav is if someone buys u a drink. Evin the the car :)

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't have to have an excuse to not drink. I don't ever drink and I never get asked why I'm not drinking. People generally have respect enough that you're an adult and can decide if you'd like to drink a beer or a soda or a water. As long as you're there celebrating and having a good time with them, who cares if you're drinking or not?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
And I've never taken masteron, but I am one of the few people who LOVE d-plex. I get a good energy/mood boost, great agression (sometimes I have to check myself outside of the gym..at work etc.), strength gains are decent but nothing to write home about IMO. Great for a recomp. Definately increases muscle hardness and vascularity if you're lean enough.

I can say, however, that it is nothing like Methyl Masteron

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thank you, thats exactly the reply i was looking for.how did you dose it?
i was thinking of taking 75mg all at once to get a larger increase in said mood, energy boost.the description sounds very similar to masteron.its exactly what i want.

as for the alcohol.its just that there were people who i havent seen in a while and they want to drink with me.declining kind of makes them sad, disappointed.they are not my close friends, those wouldnt bother me about it.
anyhow, i got away with one "respect beer".lol