1st cycle of trenbolone acetate

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
im looking to start my first cycle of trenbolone acetate. im trying to read up on what to stack it with but the termanology is kinda hard to understand. i was wondering if anyone was out the patient enough to explain to me what i need to take with it and the dosage that is recomended. ive done multiple cycles of phs so i am familiar with pcts and liver care and such. but thats as far as i have been in this type of supplements. if anyone could help i would really appreciate it!

Ryancrush

Awards
Dosages depend on your experience and weight. I suggest anavar as an excellent oral to stack with your tren.

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
I've been lifting consistantly for about 5 years now, ive done multiple cycles of prohormones and liked the results ive seen. but since the ban went through with prohormones i dont really want to waste my money on them anymore. i am 5'11 and 225lbs, not cut but certainly not over weight, my bfp is probably around 13%. i was thinking about doing 50mgs(correct me if im wrong and it should be ml) every day for something like 8-10 weeks. btw is anavar a test? if so how much should i take during my cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting consistantly for about 5 years now, ive done multiple cycles of prohormones and liked the results ive seen. but since the ban went through with prohormones i dont really want to waste my money on them anymore. i am 5'11 and 225lbs, not cut but certainly not over weight, my bfp is probably around 13%. i was thinking about doing 50mgs(correct me if im wrong and it should be ml) every day for something like 8-10 weeks. btw is anavar a test? if so how much should i take during my cycle?
Anavar is a DHT derivative.
Test is test..
If you run tren ace, you will need to get some test-a or p.. To run with it.

What would you use as PCT?
On cycle support?

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
Anavar is a DHT derivative.
Test is test..
If you run tren ace, you will need to get some test-a or p.. To run with it.

What would you use as PCT?
On cycle support?
this is where my lack of knowlege comes into play, which im trying to fix. whats a good "test-a or p" to use (name brands?) as far as pcts go, ive used purus labs "recycle" when i was doing the phs and it seemed to work good, but i know that tren ace and phs are not on the same level so i assume id have to get a better pct(any suggestions?) as far as on cycle support, i have no idea what to take for on cycle support, dont know whats out there. sorry for all the questions, im just trying to do this right the first time and not be a b-bag and screw my self up the first time, plus if im going to pay that much money for it im going to want to do it right. also, does my dosage sound about right for a beginner?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
far as pcts go, ive used purus labs "recycle" when i was doing the phs and it seemed to work good, but i know that tren ace and phs are not on the same level so i assume id have to get a better pct(any suggestions?)
OMG. You better have been running halodrol every cycle LOL.

Dude, do me a favor.

Test e- 500 mg a week.
On cycle support- N2guard
AI- Arimidex on hand to reduce of bloat or gyno symptoms (might not need it but have it!!!)
PCT- SERM!!!! Nolva or Clomid. (definitely research this).

That's it. Lay off tren ace for right now I can honestly tell you you're not ready. The amount of pro hormones cycles you've run indicates nothing to me. The amount of "proper cycles" you've run does, and it seems you haven't run proper cycles.

Stick to this basic first cycle and if you really wanna go crazy add a kicker like Dbol or Superdrol but that's it!

Do more research brah.

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
OMG. You better have been running halodrol every cycle LOL.

Dude, do me a favor.

Test e- 500 mg a week.
On cycle support- N2guard
AI- Arimidex on hand to reduce of bloat or gyno symptoms (might not need it but have it!!!)
PCT- SERM!!!! Nolva or Clomid. (definitely research this).

That's it. Lay off tren ace for right now I can honestly tell you you're not ready. The amount of pro hormones cycles you've run indicates nothing to me. The amount of "proper cycles" you've run does, and it seems you haven't run proper cycles.

Stick to this basic first cycle and if you really wanna go crazy add a kicker like Dbol or Superdrol but that's it!

Do more research brah.
thats what im here to do, is to do more research. im not saying im going out and buying the stuff tomorrow. what is, in your opinion, a "proper cycle". i know phs are no where near on the same level is tren ace or anything like that, i was just giving my background.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what im here to do, is to do more research. im not saying im going out and buying the stuff tomorrow. what is, in your opinion, a "proper cycle". i know phs are no where near on the same level is tren ace or anything like that, i was just giving my background.
I just outlined a proper first cycle for ya ma man. Go with that for starters.

If you have questions about it ask away...

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
I just outlined a proper first cycle for ya ma man. Go with that for starters.

If you have questions about it ask away...
so your saying do a cycle of halodrol with everything else you listed first?
is halodrol, along with everything else you listed something that im gonna have to get via internationly or is it sold in the us

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so your saying do a cycle of halodrol with everything else you listed first?
is halodrol, along with everything else you listed something that im gonna have to get via internationly or is it sold in the us
:hmmm:

No that was a joke.

Do a cycle of test e like I said if you want to pin. Have arimidex on hand in case you need it, use N2guard all cycle long, and Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT.

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
:hmmm:

No that was a joke.

Do a cycle of test e like I said if you want to pin. Have arimidex on hand in case you need it, use N2guard all cycle long, and Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT.
damn, im looking more and more like a d-bag with the more questions i ask lol. i take it the said cycle will have to be purchased via internet internationaly correct?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, im looking more and more like a d-bag with the more questions i ask lol. i take it the said cycle will have to be purchased via internet internationaly correct?
Nah you're good. We all have to start somewhere right?

There is no sourcing on here so I cannot say anything about sources. I love this site too much to be banned :hump:

AjdUsmc

AjdUsmc

Awards
Nah you're good. We all have to start somewhere right?

There is no sourcing on here so I cannot say anything about sources. I love this site too much to be banned :hump:
yea i guess thats true, i appreciate you helping me out. i started out lifting semi naturally about 5 years ago thinking it would be obtainable for me to compete naturaly. but in the class i want to be in i dont think thats possible with out some "help".

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i guess thats true, i appreciate you helping me out. i started out lifting semi naturally about 5 years ago thinking it would be obtainable for me to compete naturaly. but in the class i want to be in i dont think thats possible with out some "help".
No problem brah. Yea, the limelight of bodybuilding today is in steroids. Always was actually. They are something else man.

With the right diet and training, jeez you can literally add slabs of muscle to your body. Like just put on muscle wherever you want.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test-e alone feels like training natty to me, maybe increased recovery time lol..
Get a kicker for your test-e cycle.
Either beastdrol or Dianabol! Those would be the two best.
Get some Need2Guard to keep your body healthy.
And some forma Stanzol to use an on cycle AI ;).. ---good stuff

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I misss my tren cycle :( stuff was amazing m1t was great! Even abadrol and sd was good stack

Pumper

Awards
Hey man as a relatively new guy myself to aas, I would just start reading any and every thread around here first. There are so many different threads on cycles to choose from. Within each thread you will gather more information on what to do how to do it and great support supps as well as proper pct. I'm probably on this forum atleast an hour everyday. There are a lot of smart dudes on here and you'll find out quick who they are and who's word you can trust.
I pretty much read every thread within the anabolics, old school hormone use, cycle info, and pct sections. If you start reading everything in them you will learn a ton.
Good luck

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ace at 75 ED was good for myself

but judging by your first post ur new to this stuff youll want to run a form of test / ai / something for prolactin / and hcg definately w tren

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19