super confused, need some help.

dcf143

Awards
I tried reading and searching the threads here. Between the ban, people going off topic and differences in products, I'm really not sure what's "good" or "bad" anymore. I'm looking for some personal attention, lol.

My diet and training are in check. The last cycle of AAS I ran was the following:

wks 1-12 1250mgs of test prop
wks 4-12 400mgs of tren ace
wks 4-12 100mgs of winny
wks 6-12 400mgs of masteron

Obviously my strength and size went through the roof. After I came off cycle and ran my pct, I got pnuemoia in addition to some personal things occuring. I lost about 15lbs.

I'm 6"2 and 215 lbs @ 10.2 body fat.

I'm looking to gain back about 10lbs. (do to finanical constraints, aas is not an option at this moment)

I'll be honest, I'm really not concerned with the negative health side effects, so im looking for a stack that will really bring back my size (on cycle, and three weeks after my cylce ended, my heart ultra sound, stress test and all blood work came back normal)

Please help. lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... Supedrol bridged into Epistane is a pretty popular cycle right now that doesn't break the bank too bad. Very good for putting on size and strength.

I used Beastdrol and Epistrong and went up +19 pounds at the peak of my cycle. Now holding +15 a month into PCT.

Check the link in my sig.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1,250mg of test each week? did i read this right?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Id say go with Beastdrol and Epi-Strong. Look at Chocolates log real good example of how to run a cycle if u ask me.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Dude your last cycle was pretty intense

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fo sho, im constantly amazed people can run cycles like these, and not know squat about steroids.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Really? People use credit cards all the time, how many of you credit card users have ever read.. and fully understand, how your credit card works? Lol.. I worked in credit/credit cards for over 6 years, I can say that maybe 10% of people who use them, actually understand them.

Its not amazing that people dont completely understand steroids, there is alot going on and not everyone has been doing it as long as others have, and alot have not taken college courses and what not. There are some people on here I have read posts.. and been completely lost.

Users don't have to be book smart to the highest degree, and I'm sure most are the average joe. So in an effort to understand, they come to forums to get helpful info they can understand, not medical studies with jargon and scientific words they dont understand.

No offenses by this post, just stickin up for the people who are lookin for help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your credit card comparison makes a good point.

I can understand where you are comming from. but it still amazes me that someone will inject themselves with that much gear each week, for 3-5 months.

but like you said, not everyone has a desire to take time to learn about what they are putting into their body.

none of us just woke up and knew about aas. some people think I know alot. but compared to someone like patrick arnold, or seth roberts, I dont know squat. just makes me wanna keep learning more.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your credit card comparison makes a good point.

I can understand where you are comming from. but it still amazes me that someone will inject themselves with that much gear each week, for 3-5 months.

but like you said, not everyone has a desire to take time to learn about what they are putting into their body.

none of us just woke up and knew about aas. some people think I know alot. but compared to someone like patrick arnold, or seth roberts, I dont know squat. just makes me wanna keep learning more.
I know more than you and those two combined

for realz:rant:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you teaching style is so unique. ask us questions and let us tell you the answers to teach us about aas. amazing.

dcf143

Awards
fo sho, im constantly amazed people can run cycles like these, and not know squat about steroids.
don't know squat about steroids?

how do yo figure?

cause I don't want to take the time to research hundreds of different nomenclatures only to find the "prefect stack" and then find out the company's "abc" product has been discontinued or is underdosed.

go eat shards of glass, report back next month.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I know more than you and those two combined.

I know I dont know nearly as much as 90% of the people that post here, including you probably.. but I will say that what you said ^^ is a very bold statement.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I dont know nearly as much as 90% of the people that post here, including you probably.. but I will say that what you said ^^ is a very bold statement.
obviously you didint catch my sarcasm :)

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I bought some gear from a doc in mex, and i wasnt given good advice on use, or told about pct. I think alot of people made a purchase and trusted the advice of the people they knew only to find out later they dont know anything.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

how do yo figure?

cause I don't want to take the time to research hundreds of different nomenclatures only to find the "prefect stack" and then find out the company's "abc" product has been discontinued or is underdosed.

Theres no "perfect stack" to begin with, and most of what is available in orals can reach 10lbs in 6 weeks if diet + workout routine + rest are spot on. The only thing to look out for is the compounds like superdrol, which have heavy glycogen supercompensation, as a lot of your gains (if you eat high carb) are from increased glycogen holding, which will disappear over the next few weeks after you stop using it. Max lmg is a nice non methylated choice, and should be able to put 15 lbs on in 6 weeks, with a bit being water weight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

how do yo figure?

this isn't a very good excuse. doesn't take long to sit down, and look up info on w/e steroid intrest you. be it testosterone, or superdrol.

to each his own. good luck on your quest. I would recomend halodrol. that would be chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol (cdma) for scientific reference, if you have time.