Need advice for 1st cycle

infernus

Awards
BG info:
23 years old, been training for 2 years naturally w/ supps. 226lbs and although I havent checked, I'm sure I have less than 15%bf (conservative guess). I cannot post links/pics yet,

Workouts: Split routine 5 day (I aim for 20-25 sets a day)
m: Chest-tri
t: legs-abs
w: back-bi
th: Shoulders-abs
f: same as mon

Cardio minimum 3 days a week for 30 min PWO

I switch up the monday routine for body parts that I would like to hit 2wice a week.

Diet:

1: 1 cup oatmeal, 4 whites/1 whole egg, 1 scoop protein
2: PWO - 2 scoops protein, 1 cup powder oatmeal, creatine/dextrose combo
3: ham sandwich on 2 slices whole wheat w/ veggies
4: 3 tuna patties w/ greens
5: 2 single servings of nut product like peanuts or cashews
6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop protein

Gallon of water a day, 1MR, creatine, Syntha 6, dextrose, amino acids

----------------------------
Goal:
Now, I don't want to beat around the bush. My number 1 goal is to get ripped. Like, single digit bf, ripped.

I dont want to do more than 2 different types of gear and preferably something that I only have to inject 1-2 times a week. I wouldn't mind taking an oral and an injectable at the same time, either.

For PCT, I don't want to take more than 1 drug.

I also want to cap off the cycle at 10 weeks.

I can provide any extra info you need for better advice. Thanks a bunch.

-Infernus

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I hope that's not your real name. Would make no sense to tell everyone who you are and that you are looking to use illegal gear.
good luck

infernus

Awards
So I asked around and this is the stack that was most recommended by users at my gym:

Test 1-10wk
Dbol 1-6wk
Nolva for PCT 10-13wk

Sound legit?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
So I asked around and this is the stack that was most recommended by users at my gym:

Test 1-10wk
Dbol 1-6wk
Nolva for PCT 10-13wk

Sound legit?
Run the test for 12-16 weeks. And research when you should start your pct, it varies depending on the ester. Other than that, looks like you've got the basics down. Don't forget to include hcg, an AI, liver support and consider a test booster and cortisol control during pct.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He has plenty of research to do before he runs a cycle. And by research I dont me just asking. Best of luck to u and I hope u do more research.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
He has plenty of research to do before he runs a cycle. And by research I dont me just asking. Best of luck to u and I hope u do more research.

Research is king, I did 4 months before I did my 1st cycle, and still wasn't prepared enough. This board use to be big with info on real gear, not as much now but still plenty of good resources on here. I prefer test p personally, most people do test e their first cycle, start pct 2 weeks after last injection if you choose enanthiate. And for a 1st cycle I would just do test, dbol is fine but be sure you have all your support supps ready, liver will appreciate it especially after 6 weeks of dbol. Personally I use liver juice, good luck.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no gear gets you ripped, its cardio + diet that does. Gear can help maintain muscle + strength while doing it, but its not entirely necessary

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
no gear gets you ripped, its cardio + diet that does. Gear can help maintain muscle + strength while doing it, but its not entirely necessary
Wait... I cant just use gear and get ripped??? I have to work hard and eat right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait... I cant just use gear and get ripped??? I have to work hard and eat right?
or really really really use a lot of gear. there are some odd threshold amounts, like what duchaine was doing that do seem to really change metabolism. But I doubt many guys here are thinking of running 500mg+ a day of test with 150mg anadrol... Below crazy ass doses like that, gear is just a supporter :)

for naturals, diet is maybe 75%, workout 15-20, supplements 5-10. For gear users, its more like diet 60, workout 15-20, gear 20-25. Perfect example is a guy I know who on his first test cycle went from a fairly lean 207 to a sloppy 235 over 12 weeks. Then a 4 week pct, and then 16 weeks of a cut to get back to a fairly lean 218. So just about 8 months to gain 11 lean lbs including the health risks, legal issues and cost concerned with injecting. The prior year he had gained that much naturally, with minimal supplementation (as he wasn't working regularly). But he doesn't understand diet, and he does "intuitive workouts" so he doesn't quite get workout structure either

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test and dbol won't make you cut... you will gan water, but lots of cardio will help to minimize bloat....
cutting for pussies j/k

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
test and dbol won't make you cut... you will gan water, but lots of cardio will help to minimize bloat....
cutting for pussies j/k
I will have to beg the differ here. There are much more productive ways to tone the body. LOTS of cardio would be catabolic without analyzing the diet.

Diet THEN cardio will determine the end result.