What is the BEST ORAL 4AD?

xXx

Board Supporter
Awards
I have used One + and BDC's transdermal. I know transdermal 4AD is the best but I need to do all oral this round. I'm looking into using M1T and 4AD. I want to know what the best bang for the buck is with oral 4AD. Would you recommend using ErgoPharm select 300 or Molecular Nutrition Ethergels. Please don’t tell me transdermal is the way to go it is not going to work for me this time. If I could do transderamal I would but it isn't going to happen. I need to know what the best oral 4AD is available. :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The best bang for the buck would be to buy a cap em quick and 4-AD powder and do it yourself.

kkmike

Awards
Before I found this board and did me some learnin about all the other options out there, I had previously done 6 week cycles with Ergopharm 1-AD stacked with their 4-AD (Select 300) and have had very good results. I did one with just 1-AD then added the 4-AD 2 weeks in because of the lethargy and libido and it picked me right up.

Mike

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
if you are going to do oral 4ad at least do the methylated version at about 120 mgs a day or maybe more. But pinning 4ad is really the way to go when it comes down to it.
Dick

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
if you are going to do oral 4ad at least do the methylated version at about 120 mgs a day or maybe more. But pinning 4ad is really the way to go when it comes down to it.
Dick
4AD & M4AD convert to two different hormones.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
even if they do convert into different hormones oral non methylated 4ad isnt really going to do alot unless you take like 3grams+ a day and even then that might be underdosed.
Dick

kimo_brah

Awards
I'm thinking of making my own cyclo 4AD with cyclo powder, 4AD powder and caps. This might be a good way to supplement M1T with an oral 4AD that you would need to let disolve and absorb in your mouth a few times a day. I don't have any actual feedback to share on this though - has anyone tried this as a secondary PH?

SonOfThor

Awards
I am planning to use cyclo-diol in this context (not with m1t tho) in the future, but that's a couple months off still.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I used the ergopharm select Nordiol. It was great stuff. High dosed capsules helped out too. Never tried there Androdiol, but if it is as quality as the NOR it should be great.;)

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the question was what was the best oral 4-ad, so i won't state the obvious - that oral 4-ad is not the best way to go (pin, etc.is better)

4ad base is cheap enough where you can get enough per day to get a decent oral cycle.

at $.80 a gram, i would think a couple of grams per day orally might be a decent beginner cycle. very cheap, simple, non-messy.