Light stool- but not to light- specualtions?

  1. Light stool- but not to light- specualtions?


    My stool is a light brown- lighter than my stool normally is I have been on m14 for 17 days now-at a high dose- 120 first week 150 second week now at 180

    only reason i bumped it was because i have been watching my bp and it is fine, but i just noticed how light my stool is- any suggestions


    IO hear liver failure stool turns yellowish white is this true?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Have you run this compound before at a static dose to see how much you need to respond well?

    Running something to excess with your BP as a barometer of adequate dose is foolish. Pick a safe dose and run it there.

    BTW - liver failure results in death. No one will care what color your stool is.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  3. with all due respect- this doesn't answer my question Mr Dunn. I know 180 is high- in fact it could be too high- Im well aware liver failure results in death. As to answer your question- no I have not run this before- i was going to say "but" but there are no buts.


    If you have any light to shed on my stool(not being sarcastic ) please feel free too

    and I do thank you, why? Because I know your post was out of concern- not malintent

    Peace be with you, Brother
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. not that im an expert by any means, as you can see by my hread below, but i always feel that if you notice some changes in your bodies behaviour you have to listen to your inner feeling ( i think you feel that something is wrong) and try to avoid making yourself believe what you would like to.what im trying to say is that obviously nobody wants to have a problem, but be sure to get your values tested so you know and dont have to speculate.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    not that im an expert by any means, as you can see by my hread below, but i always feel that if you notice some changes in your bodies behaviour you have to listen to your inner feeling ( i think you feel that something is wrong) and try to avoid making yourself believe what you would like to.what im trying to say is that obviously nobody wants to have a problem, but be sure to get your values tested so you know and dont have to speculate.
    This i am going to do- my mother is a nurse (i think practitioner not sure) but i talked with her about it- she said from the sound of it I dont have liver failure(which doesnt surprise me) BUT that I need bloods done to be certain- Momma knows best so im going to look into getting some bloods drawn
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  6. thats convenient.of course you dont have liver failure yet, and that may take a while, but at your dosage it is quite possible that you are disrupting something in your body.
    as for toxicity of orals, i am having a hard time finding out what is true or not.
    are they more toxic than booze?tylenol?birth control?
    have you run orals for longer durations before?say 3 months?
    feel free to post your experience in my thread below, would be grateful.

    regards
    fabian

  7. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Have you run this compound before at a static dose to see how much you need to respond well?

    Running something to excess with your BP as a barometer of adequate dose is foolish. Pick a safe dose and run it there.

    BTW - liver failure results in death. No one will care what color your stool is.
    David Dunn, protector of all that is liver.

  8. it takes a while to get to the point of liver failure but pale stool is a symptom of severe hepatotoxicity so the smart thing to do is probably to drop the M14 and get bloodwork done and see where your AST and ALT are at
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    it takes a while to get to the point of liver failure but pale stool is a symptom of severe hepatotoxicity so the smart thing to do is probably to drop the M14 and get bloodwork done and see where your AST and ALT are at
    thats the thing- it isnt pale- its like light orange- my moms said to watch out if it is yellow or like u said pale
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  10. You are not in liver failure, you would be noticing many more sign and symptoms, jaundice for example, altered mental status from ammonia build up. Having said that its a good idea as you know to always use something to support your liver, I like liver juice. But the change in stool color is probably from dehydration, very slight only, and alot of the supplements can change your stool color as well. If still worried get a cmp drawn and call it a day.
  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    with all due respect- this doesn't answer my question Mr Dunn. I know 180 is high- in fact it could be too high- Im well aware liver failure results in death. As to answer your question- no I have not run this before- i was going to say "but" but there are no buts.


    If you have any light to shed on my stool(not being sarcastic ) please feel free too

    and I do thank you, why? Because I know your post was out of concern- not malintent

    Peace be with you, Brother
    I'm just suggesting that you be more conservative with your dosing. It is not necessary to dose something up to symptomatic to be effective. You've been on for 17 days and have upped your dose by 50% without merit IMO. Run a cycle at 120 static. Evaluate. Proceed with knowledge for the next.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I'm just suggesting that you be more conservative with your dosing. It is not necessary to dose something up to symptomatic to be effective. You've been on for 17 days and have upped your dose by 50% without merit IMO. Run a cycle at 120 static. Evaluate. Proceed with knowledge for the next.
    Well put, and also are you taking celltech? That stuff is more potent than Cheque drops, watch out that may be the cause of your liver failure.

  13. Schwell, I doubt it is liver failure. I get pale stools from drinking too much milk lol..
    Could be your diet.

  14. Iys liver happens on all my rough oral cycle

    M1t

  15. Ya, if jasen is alive, you will be fine schwell lol..

  16. best way to be 100% sure is to taste it.

    grab a turd, feel it's consistency first, it feels a little gritty, take a bite and see if it's gritty and chewy.

    this could be the sign of a problem.
















































































































































































































































































    but it isn't liver failer. just retardation.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Watch the whole thing:

    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, if jasen is alive, you will be fine schwell lol..
    F U lol jk but yah if u take masive suuport supps iud be surprised what liver can take, it likes bondage

  19. I have never lost a methyl challenge they call me jasen the iron liver
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Watch the whole thing:

    ha ha. a little spongy....

    hey schwel, i'll give ya 5lbs of protein to eat a small piece bro.

    just dont go all turd burgler on me.

    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  22. dunn has some good words here




    but we might need to see pics.



    j/k

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ha ha. a little spongy....

    hey schwel, i'll give ya 5lbs of protein to eat a small piece bro.

    just dont go all turd burgler on me.

    you want pics? for proof?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  24. na, I want video.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. you got it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  26. 2 girls 1 cup

  27. LMAO... that sh*t scarred me for life. No pun intended.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    2 girls 1 cup
    LOL naw man thats sum throwed off **** i aint doin nuthin like that- but i will eat my own poo for jbry
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html



  29. I've managed to shield myself from that...yes, I'm one of the few fortunate ones, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  30. I Hope that ur shield stays strong
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. natural light light bulb
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 03:17 PM
  3. Big Guy Starting To See The Light
    By jakesnake771 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:12 AM
  4. crystal light
    By DEE151 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in