Light stool- but not to light- specualtions?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stool is a light brown- lighter than my stool normally is I have been on m14 for 17 days now-at a high dose- 120 first week 150 second week now at 180

only reason i bumped it was because i have been watching my bp and it is fine, but i just noticed how light my stool is- any suggestions

IO hear liver failure stool turns yellowish white is this true?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run this compound before at a static dose to see how much you need to respond well?

Running something to excess with your BP as a barometer of adequate dose is foolish. Pick a safe dose and run it there.

BTW - liver failure results in death. No one will care what color your stool is.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with all due respect- this doesn't answer my question Mr Dunn. I know 180 is high- in fact it could be too high- Im well aware liver failure results in death. As to answer your question- no I have not run this before- i was going to say "but" but there are no buts.

If you have any light to shed on my stool(not being sarcastic :) ) please feel free too

and I do thank you, why? Because I know your post was out of concern- not malintent

Peace be with you, Brother

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not that im an expert by any means, as you can see by my hread below, but i always feel that if you notice some changes in your bodies behaviour you have to listen to your inner feeling ( i think you feel that something is wrong) and try to avoid making yourself believe what you would like to.what im trying to say is that obviously nobody wants to have a problem, but be sure to get your values tested so you know and dont have to speculate.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not that im an expert by any means, as you can see by my hread below, but i always feel that if you notice some changes in your bodies behaviour you have to listen to your inner feeling ( i think you feel that something is wrong) and try to avoid making yourself believe what you would like to.what im trying to say is that obviously nobody wants to have a problem, but be sure to get your values tested so you know and dont have to speculate.
This i am going to do- my mother is a nurse (i think practitioner not sure) but i talked with her about it- she said from the sound of it I dont have liver failure(which doesnt surprise me) BUT that I need bloods done to be certain- Momma knows best so im going to look into getting some bloods drawn

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats convenient.of course you dont have liver failure yet, and that may take a while, but at your dosage it is quite possible that you are disrupting something in your body.
as for toxicity of orals, i am having a hard time finding out what is true or not.
are they more toxic than booze?tylenol?birth control?
have you run orals for longer durations before?say 3 months?
feel free to post your experience in my thread below, would be grateful.

regards
fabian

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you run this compound before at a static dose to see how much you need to respond well?

Running something to excess with your BP as a barometer of adequate dose is foolish. Pick a safe dose and run it there.

BTW - liver failure results in death. No one will care what color your stool is.
David Dunn, protector of all that is liver.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it takes a while to get to the point of liver failure but pale stool is a symptom of severe hepatotoxicity so the smart thing to do is probably to drop the M14 and get bloodwork done and see where your AST and ALT are at

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it takes a while to get to the point of liver failure but pale stool is a symptom of severe hepatotoxicity so the smart thing to do is probably to drop the M14 and get bloodwork done and see where your AST and ALT are at
thats the thing- it isnt pale- its like light orange- my moms said to watch out if it is yellow or like u said pale

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You are not in liver failure, you would be noticing many more sign and symptoms, jaundice for example, altered mental status from ammonia build up. Having said that its a good idea as you know to always use something to support your liver, I like liver juice. But the change in stool color is probably from dehydration, very slight only, and alot of the supplements can change your stool color as well. If still worried get a cmp drawn and call it a day.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with all due respect- this doesn't answer my question Mr Dunn. I know 180 is high- in fact it could be too high- Im well aware liver failure results in death. As to answer your question- no I have not run this before- i was going to say "but" but there are no buts.

If you have any light to shed on my stool(not being sarcastic :) ) please feel free too

and I do thank you, why? Because I know your post was out of concern- not malintent

Peace be with you, Brother
I'm just suggesting that you be more conservative with your dosing. It is not necessary to dose something up to symptomatic to be effective. You've been on for 17 days and have upped your dose by 50% without merit IMO. Run a cycle at 120 static. Evaluate. Proceed with knowledge for the next.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm just suggesting that you be more conservative with your dosing. It is not necessary to dose something up to symptomatic to be effective. You've been on for 17 days and have upped your dose by 50% without merit IMO. Run a cycle at 120 static. Evaluate. Proceed with knowledge for the next.
Well put, and also are you taking celltech? That stuff is more potent than Cheque drops, watch out that may be the cause of your liver failure.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Schwell, I doubt it is liver failure. I get pale stools from drinking too much milk lol..
Could be your diet.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Iys liver happens on all my rough oral cycle

M1t ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, if jasen is alive, you will be fine schwell lol..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best way to be 100% sure is to taste it.

grab a turd, feel it's consistency first, it feels a little gritty, take a bite and see if it's gritty and chewy.

this could be the sign of a problem.

but it isn't liver failer. just retardation. :p

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ya, if jasen is alive, you will be fine schwell lol..
F U lol jk but yah if u take masive suuport supps iud be surprised what liver can take, it likes bondage ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have never lost a methyl challenge they call me jasen the iron liver

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dunn has some good words here

but we might need to see pics.

j/k

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha ha. a little spongy....

hey schwel, i'll give ya 5lbs of protein to eat a small piece bro.

just dont go all turd burgler on me.

:stickp4:
you want pics? for proof?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you got it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
2 girls 1 cup

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO... that sh*t scarred me for life. No pun intended.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 girls 1 cup
LOL naw man thats sum throwed off **** i aint doin nuthin like that- but i will eat my own poo for jbry:thinking:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:puke:

I've managed to shield myself from that...yes, I'm one of the few fortunate ones, lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Hope that ur shield stays strong