High doses of M1t

E-Swift

Awards
I've used up to 30mg of M1t. Anyone used a high doses like 50mg? I had no sides on 30mg, so I'm thinking about upping the dose.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
I've used up to 30mg of M1t. Anyone used a high doses like 50mg? I had no sides on 30mg, so I'm thinking about upping the dose.
alot has shown that high dosses like that are really not any more effective than say 15-20 mg. you will really be stressing your liver with that dosage especially at a 4 week cycle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious of what kind of results you received. Also, how many cycles have you done, were they stacked wit anything, and how long were they for?

For myself, I haven't pushed it past 10mg's, and the only side I've experienced has been the lower back cramping for a couple of days. I just began a 6-week cycle of 1-test/4AD/4OHT trans (9 grams/5 grams/2.5 grams), with 10mg's of M1T for the first two weeks. I may add M5aa for the last 4 weeks, or just go with clen with two on two off.

E-Swift

Awards
Personally, the gains when upping the doses was very noticable. 10mg seems to low and would be a waste of time. I haven't stacked it with anything. Transdermals seem silly, why not just inject?

If you can up the dose and increase your gains, why not? As long as you keep the cycle to reasonable lengths to not abuse your liver you should be fine. I did two, 2 weekers at 20mg, then a 4 weeker at 30mg. The 4 week cycle at 30mg was way more productive and gains were obviously higher. My bench set personal records. I hurt my arm playing softball a few weeks ago and that cost me some stregnth, but all in all, its been great. For people who get back pain, take potassium and a diuretic and that should solve your problems. I have scoliosis and I was cool.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think Bobo upped his dose to somewhere close to 50mg and promptly backed down due to sides. I haven't seen many threads where people go above 30 mg usually for the same reason.

If you are blessed with no sides then try it out. I'd take NAC, milk thistle and R-ALA pretty religiously at that dose if I were you.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you respond well to it. 10mg's for me is fine for the time being. I receive decent enough gains from it. My last cycle was 4 weeks and I kept 9 pounds of LBM well after PCT, and was down 2.5% b/f. I may up it 5mg's at a time for future cycles, but this cycle already has enough 1-test for me.

I would love to inject, but can't take the risk of possessing syringes. They're illegal where I'm at and my career is more important. I agree that the dermals are somewhat silly, more of a pain in the ass, but they are effective. Not anywhere near as effective as injecting, but effective for what I need at the time. Now, when I change careers, which is in the works, things will change and I won't even mess with dermals or M1T. But, until then, I'll keeping rubbing, stinking, and tasting garlic. :D

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I get no real results off of 10mg. I need at least 20mg for me to notice gains. That being said, I still have not gone higher than 20mg/day as of yet.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Seems the users fall into 2 groups. Those that get good gains and bad sides off of low dose. Then those who don't get anything until they up the dose to 20-30mg's or more.

I suppose if you need that much you body isn't as resposive to anabolics as otherers.

I'm kinda lucky, I get some sides, but huge gains on moderate dosages. 15mg's or so.

Transdermals, are a mess sometimes. They get the job done though. Injecting is optimal, but we don't all like sticking needels in ourselves. Then there's the legal dellema with serringes too.

E-swift, maybe you should try a cycle like this. week1 30mg
week2 40mgs, then pct
Try the higher dose on a short cycle first, since your receptors will be fresh. They may downregulate a bit on 4 weeks of m1t. That might be the reason for 2 weekers being prefered by most.

If you do well on 40 there. Then try the 4 weeker after that.
Get tons of hawthorn berry, you don't want a heartattack out of nowhere.
Lots of r-ala too. before, after and I'd say even during a cycle like that.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
The following is also possible:

- Some people expect too much from M1T
- Some people don't have diet and training in order to begin with
- Some people don't follow "on-cycle" nutrition

For example... protein intake for #1 some people still insist that 1G per lb is "enough".. oh and then there are the people that cut calories on their fucking off days "so they don't gain fat". These are educated people too, not newbies, just misguided.

E-Swift

Awards
thanks for the input. I'm from the school of thought that if you can handle a higher dose, why not do it? I understand that some people are satisfied with a low dose and slower, but reasonable gains. I've done m1t before so I know what to expect if I react badly. I'll take precautions, but I'm really interested to see what this **** can do.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I do hope you are taking precautions, the methyls are not something to screw around with due to the unknown factor heptoxity IMO.. and as with any AAS, more does not equal better..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think Bobo upped his dose to somewhere close to 50mg and promptly backed down due to sides. I haven't seen many threads where people go above 30 mg usually for the same reason.
I don't believe Bobo ever went over 30. He quickly went back down to 20 because the back cramping was too severe. I would hate to see someone's liver values on 50mg/day of M1T. :gore:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I would hate to see someone's liver values on 50mg/day of M1T. :gore:
Check out my last M1T thread, I was at 40mg for awhile, and hit 50mg for about 2 days or so. Sides weren't really too harsh the entire time.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think IA has been on M1T for quite some time now at around 50-60 mgs. You can say he is a bit experienced tho, being on D-bol at one point for over a year. Check out the link below if you wanna ask him about it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My mistake if Bobo didn't go that high, however I do recalll it being done. It would be nice if we knew whether M1T were incrementally toxic with increasing dosages but that is something we can only guess at. Our resident human guniea pigs, SS et al:), are still with us fortunately though I do agree with your sentiment on erring on the side of caution. I personally have no need or desire to go over 20 mgs at this point in time but if others are determined to try they will do it regardless of what we think is wise/appropriate.

Perhaps I should have worded my previous post differently.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
going above 20 mg is imo stupid. Maybe some people won't get bad sides, but at 15-20 mg I had sides that made my life a misery. I had bloody noses and head under-water feeling all day long along with low back pump pain that made it painful for me to sit/stand. If you can deal with the sides go for it, M1T is a very very strong oral and I suggest that people take it responsibly.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
going above 20 mg is imo stupid. Maybe some people won't get bad sides, but at 15-20 mg I had sides that made my life a misery. I had bloody noses and head under-water feeling all day long along with low back pump pain that made it painful for me to sit/stand. If you can deal with the sides go for it, M1T is a very very strong oral and I suggest that people take it responsibly.
I agree for about 95% of all those who train, but for some very large and experienced steroid users, 20 mgs isn't enough. I would never in my right mind ever go above 15-20 mgs of M1T, but do you think 20 mgs would do anything for Ronnie Coleman? Yeah right. As far as I know, there are not too many Ronnie Colemans on this board, but a very few amount of people have burnt out their receptors so badly that 20mgs isn't enough. VERY VERY FEW

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Check out my last M1T thread, I was at 40mg for awhile, and hit 50mg for about 2 days or so. Sides weren't really too harsh the entire time.
LOL man I can't keep up with all of your cycles and test results. :D

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
rictor, you are making the classic N=1 mistake. iow, if it applies to YOU, it must apply to everybody. going above 20mg may be stupid for YOU due to the negative sides etc. you experienced at those doses, but many others tolerate those doses quite well, and may do better at higher doses.

telling people it is STUPID to go above 20mg does not add to the discussion and is simply not true.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
1st cycle of m1t was 50mg a day for 28 days straight. Only noticeable side was lower back cramping to the point I had trouble walking sometimes and occasionally my head felt like it does when you are in an airplane. That only happend 2 times that I can remember. No bloody noses, no lethargy, nothing.
No, I didn't get blood work.

Tbird006

Awards
1st cycle of m1t was 50mg a day for 28 days straight. Only noticeable side was lower back cramping to the point I had trouble walking sometimes and occasionally my head felt like it does when you are in an airplane. That only happend 2 times that I can remember. No bloody noses, no lethargy, nothing.
No, I didn't get blood work.
How much did you gain?
How did Pct go?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I went from 240 to around 258 and kept about 12 of those. I don't think the high dosage is necessary, as the next cycle I did I dropped down to 30mg per day and had pretty similar results. PCT was Nolva/clomid. Through in some nitrous and creatine as well.

Last edited:

Skark

Awards
  • Established
The record as I know it is a moderator at Avant who ramped up to 70 mgs, really without much in the way of sides. Damn we miss you big guy :(

This was when M1T first came out and we didn't know anything about the bloodwork results.

E-Swift

Awards
I don't want to generalize, but I think alot of kiddies that take phs are no where near their physical max. When you only weigh 150lbs, 10mg may be enough. When you are 210 and experienced AAS user, you being to get diminished gains and need to up the doses. Some people can handle higher doses. It sucks for some people who react badly above 20mg. Others, like me, are fine.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Well I did not have prior oral AAS experience (meaning dbol/abombs) at the time and I started out at 20 mg and continued 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on 4 weeks off and during those 1st couple of cycles I did not have problems just an occasional bloody nose and a slightly bloated face. The last one I did 25 for 2 weeks got really bad sides (5 minute bloody noses 4-5 times a day, bloated face, airplane feeling all day strong, I went to the doc and they burned my nose capilaries down with silver nitrate so I wouldn't get bloody noses and my blood pressure was suprisingly normal?!?! although I showed about every hbp symptom in the book) then ran 15 and still had bad sides then went down to 10mg for the next week (it was a 3 weeker, I wanted to see if gains would still be going strong in the coming week) then i stupidly had 3 weeks of pct then I went on spring break and really fucked up my pct by partying too hard and got a mild case of gyno which after a tren/4ad cycle and a harder pct with more clomid and nolva has since begun to go away, but the lumps were getting big. I started my m1t cycles at about 211 @14% and went up to about 218-221, strength gains on this **** are absolutley huge as well.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
rictor, you are making the classic N=1 mistake. iow, if it applies to YOU, it must apply to everybody. going above 20mg may be stupid for YOU due to the negative sides etc. you experienced at those doses, but many others tolerate those doses quite well, and may do better at higher doses.

telling people it is STUPID to go above 20mg does not add to the discussion and is simply not true.

keep in mind this is a compound that has not been out for a very long period of time and I am not the only one who has reported really harsh sides from M1T (alot of people have). All I am doing is issuing a fair warning and if you haven't take M1T before it is suggested that you assess your tolerance by starting at 10mg/day and seeing how you feel. If some guy just said "**** I did aas before this stuff must be weak and does like 50-60 mg a day" he could harm himself seriously because this is a very powerful roid, IMHO.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
All I am doing is issuing a fair warning and if you haven't take M1T before it is suggested that you assess your tolerance by starting at 20mg/day and seeing how you feel.
I am not flaming in any way, but this is where I disagree. Who has suggested that you assess your tolerance by starting at 20mg/day to see how you feel? I haven't seen that recommendation on this board. You are suggesting that one use double the recommended dosage? IMO, starting at that level is not being responsible. I understand that recommended doses on the bottles are usually low for legal purposes, etc. But, a more responsible way to assess your tolerance is to begin at a low dose and increase it during a cycle, or even safer, cycle to cycle. There are some people who experience unbearable sides from just 5mg's. What works for one person doesn't mean it will work for another, like jjjd indicated. This is just an example, but would you recommend to someone who has never used clen before to start at double the recommended dosage? I hope not.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
i agree with you and apologize for suggesting 20mg/day to assess tollerance. I am just trying to make a point that people shouldn't jump into heavy M1T cycles even if they are "experienced oral aas users". I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that last post.

E-Swift

Awards
Damn, I feel bad for you guys who get bloody noses and other bad sides. You have to realize, not everyone reacts that badly. I'm not saying me, but some people get nothing from low doses. That's just the way they are built. If do not react well to M1T, maybe there are other Phs or AAS that you can use safely. Think the moral of the story is that you need to figure out what's good for you.

phenom9950

Awards
damn didnt even know you get bloody noses on m1t... haha wow