after epi pct can i use test boost immediately?
- 09-16-2010, 09:58 AM
- 09-20-2010, 07:26 AM
- 09-20-2010, 07:34 AM
09-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Do I have to stop everything in off cycle ?
epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks> epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct > .....
epi 4 > pct 4 > off everything 8 weeks > epi 4
09-20-2010, 08:03 AM
There is no problem with:
epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks> epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct >
The main recommendation with PHs is time on + time off = rest, which is what you are doing with the above but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 or 3 PH cycles in any 12 months. Even though Epi is fairly mild it can still cause problems if you abuse it.
Why not try:
epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > staples for 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks > staples for 4 weeks > epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct >
Don't make the mistake of thinking you muse always be taking something to make any kind of progress, a clean diet and good training schedule will also produce results.
09-20-2010, 08:42 AM
btog, dont start to rely on PH/DSs to get bigger/stronger etc...
it looks like you're trying to find a way to cycle them as frequently as possible.
generally, and especially if you're not having bloods, its recommended that time off =time on+pct... but thats the minimum. there is no need to rush into another cycle
09-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By djrodimus in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:40 AM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-25-2010, 04:59 PM
- By squatk9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:24 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:58 PM
- By kidracer69 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:15 PM