after epi pct can i use test boost immediately?

btog

Awards
tomorrow is the end of epi pct (it's 4 weeks by nolva ).
Can I use natadrol , pink magic or test booster immediately after pct?(in off cycle)
Can I start next epi cycle after Test booster cycle without break?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would stay clear of natadrol and use natural T-booster, if you really feel its necessary.

btog

Awards
Do I have to stop everything in off cycle ?

i mean
epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks> epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct > .....

or

epi 4 > pct 4 > off everything 8 weeks > epi 4

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
There is no problem with:

epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks> epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct >

The main recommendation with PHs is time on + time off = rest, which is what you are doing with the above but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 or 3 PH cycles in any 12 months. Even though Epi is fairly mild it can still cause problems if you abuse it.

Why not try:

epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > staples for 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks > staples for 4 weeks > epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct >

Don't make the mistake of thinking you muse always be taking something to make any kind of progress, a clean diet and good training schedule will also produce results.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
btog, dont start to rely on PH/DSs to get bigger/stronger etc...

it looks like you're trying to find a way to cycle them as frequently as possible.

generally, and especially if you're not having bloods, its recommended that time off =time on+pct... but thats the minimum. there is no need to rush into another cycle

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
There is no problem with:

epi 4 weeks > pct 4 weeks > natural T-Booster 8 weeks> epi 4 weeks again > 4 week pct >
Id suggest this but wait another 4 weeks after stopping the T-Booster.

And I wouldent run Epi over and over again.