Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD

ajntorinj

Awards
I've decided to try a PH cycle. I initially thought I'd use 4Derm for two weeks, but I've since decided to make it four weeks, based on responses I've received on other message boards. I have one 4 oz. bottle of 4Derm arriving tomorrow [I won't start this cycle for another month].

After doing a little more reading, I think I should've decided to do a 1-Test, 4-AD cycle before I bought the 4Derm, as that stack has received plenty of positive feedback. Since the 1 bottle of 4Derm will only take me through one half the cycle, I am weighing my options.

Should I simply continue with the original plan for a pure 4-AD cycle and buy another bottle of 4Derm? Alternatively, I thought it might be possible to add 2-3 grams of 1-Test powder to the 4Derm to get some of the benefits of a stack, but I don't know if the solution can hold the additional powder. If It could, I might just do that and finish the second half of the cycle with a bottle of S1+. Perhaps there is a another, wiser option that I am overlooking?

I am not too comfortable making my own transdermal, so I want a product that is mostly ready for use, at least for this first cycle.

Here are some stats if they might help; 21 years of age, 5'11", 165 lbs, 10% BF.

Thanks in advance.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've decided to try a PH cycle. I initially thought I'd use 4Derm for two weeks, but I've since decided to make it four weeks, based on responses I've received on other message boards. I have one 4 oz. bottle of 4Derm arriving tomorrow [I won't start this cycle for another month].

After doing a little more reading, I think I should've decided to do a 1-Test, 4-AD cycle before I bought the 4Derm, as that stack has received plenty of positive feedback. Since the 1 bottle of 4Derm will only take me through one half the cycle, I am weighing my options.

Should I simply continue with the original plan for a pure 4-AD cycle and buy another bottle of 4Derm? Alternatively, I thought it might be possible to add 2-3 grams of 1-Test powder to the 4Derm to get some of the benefits of a stack, but I don't know if the solution can hold the additional powder. If It could, I might just do that and finish the second half of the cycle with a bottle of S1+. Perhaps there is a another, wiser option that I am overlooking?

I am not too comfortable making my own transdermal, so I want a product that is mostly ready for use, at least for this first cycle.

Here are some stats if they might help; 21 years of age, 5'11", 165 lbs, 10% BF.

Thanks in advance.
If you don't have any fear of hair loss, go ahead and buy 4g of 1test and add it to the 4derm. The 4derm has 6g of 4-AD and the bottle can hold up to 10g of powder before it starts to come out of suspension. For 16$ more (4x4$ per gram) you will get a much better cycle, like I said though this greatly increases the risk of hair loss if you are predisposed to MPB.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd add 1-test to the 4-ADerm bottles. I have gotten 10g of powder into solution pretty easily.

ajntorinj

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll buy 4 grams of 1-Test and one bottle of S1+.

After adding the additional powder, is shaking the bottle enough to ensure a homogenous solution? Thanks again.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll buy 4 grams of 1-Test and one bottle of S1+.

After adding the additional powder, is shaking the bottle enough to ensure a homogenous solution? Thanks again.
No

Heat water in a pan to boiling, take pan off the burner, put bottle in the water (note: make sure you leave enough room in the pan for the bottle to fit without overflowing the water), add powder, shake the living **** out of the bottle (note: take the bottle out of the pan before shaking the living **** out of it).

You may want to repeat the heating process once or twice to ensure all 10 grams disolve.

cm5

ajntorinj

Awards
No

Heat water in a pan to boiling, take pan off the burner, put bottle in the water (note: make sure you leave enough room in the pan for the bottle to fit without overflowing the water), add powder, shake the living **** out of the bottle (note: take the bottle out of the pan before shaking the living **** out of it).

You may want to repeat the heating process once or twice to ensure all 10 grams disolve.

cm5
Ah, thanks for the reply.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Loosen the cap a little also otherwise you'll have a tasty 4AD soup with a hint of 1AD garlic extract. ;)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You probably wont need boiling water with the dermabolics liquid, it is much easier to get into solution than t-gel. I just use hot tap water. Run it under for a few minutes then shake. It may take a few times. It's easiest if you pour it into a clear jar so you can see if it's dissolved, then funnel it back in the spray bottle when done.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelzebub,

Not big on the name, but that's a mean incline db press you got going there and a legit number of reps too. Nice.