Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD

  1. New Member
    ajntorinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    664
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    38.95%

    Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD


    I've decided to try a PH cycle. I initially thought I'd use 4Derm for two weeks, but I've since decided to make it four weeks, based on responses I've received on other message boards. I have one 4 oz. bottle of 4Derm arriving tomorrow [I won't start this cycle for another month].

    After doing a little more reading, I think I should've decided to do a 1-Test, 4-AD cycle before I bought the 4Derm, as that stack has received plenty of positive feedback. Since the 1 bottle of 4Derm will only take me through one half the cycle, I am weighing my options.

    Should I simply continue with the original plan for a pure 4-AD cycle and buy another bottle of 4Derm? Alternatively, I thought it might be possible to add 2-3 grams of 1-Test powder to the 4Derm to get some of the benefits of a stack, but I don't know if the solution can hold the additional powder. If It could, I might just do that and finish the second half of the cycle with a bottle of S1+. Perhaps there is a another, wiser option that I am overlooking?

    I am not too comfortable making my own transdermal, so I want a product that is mostly ready for use, at least for this first cycle.

    Here are some stats if they might help; 21 years of age, 5'11", 165 lbs, 10% BF.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Board Supporter
    TheUsual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    501
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj
    I've decided to try a PH cycle. I initially thought I'd use 4Derm for two weeks, but I've since decided to make it four weeks, based on responses I've received on other message boards. I have one 4 oz. bottle of 4Derm arriving tomorrow [I won't start this cycle for another month].

    After doing a little more reading, I think I should've decided to do a 1-Test, 4-AD cycle before I bought the 4Derm, as that stack has received plenty of positive feedback. Since the 1 bottle of 4Derm will only take me through one half the cycle, I am weighing my options.

    Should I simply continue with the original plan for a pure 4-AD cycle and buy another bottle of 4Derm? Alternatively, I thought it might be possible to add 2-3 grams of 1-Test powder to the 4Derm to get some of the benefits of a stack, but I don't know if the solution can hold the additional powder. If It could, I might just do that and finish the second half of the cycle with a bottle of S1+. Perhaps there is a another, wiser option that I am overlooking?

    I am not too comfortable making my own transdermal, so I want a product that is mostly ready for use, at least for this first cycle.

    Here are some stats if they might help; 21 years of age, 5'11", 165 lbs, 10% BF.

    Thanks in advance.
    If you don't have any fear of hair loss, go ahead and buy 4g of 1test and add it to the 4derm. The 4derm has 6g of 4-AD and the bottle can hold up to 10g of powder before it starts to come out of suspension. For 16$ more (4x4$ per gram) you will get a much better cycle, like I said though this greatly increases the risk of hair loss if you are predisposed to MPB.
  3. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    769
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'd add 1-test to the 4-ADerm bottles. I have gotten 10g of powder into solution pretty easily.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ajntorinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    664
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    38.95%

    Thanks for the replies. I think I'll buy 4 grams of 1-Test and one bottle of S1+.

    After adding the additional powder, is shaking the bottle enough to ensure a homogenous solution? Thanks again.
  5. New Member
    cookmic5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    265
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    94.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj
    Thanks for the replies. I think I'll buy 4 grams of 1-Test and one bottle of S1+.

    After adding the additional powder, is shaking the bottle enough to ensure a homogenous solution? Thanks again.
    No

    Heat water in a pan to boiling, take pan off the burner, put bottle in the water (note: make sure you leave enough room in the pan for the bottle to fit without overflowing the water), add powder, shake the living **** out of the bottle (note: take the bottle out of the pan before shaking the living **** out of it).

    You may want to repeat the heating process once or twice to ensure all 10 grams disolve.

    cm5
  6. New Member
    ajntorinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    664
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    38.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by cookmic5
    No

    Heat water in a pan to boiling, take pan off the burner, put bottle in the water (note: make sure you leave enough room in the pan for the bottle to fit without overflowing the water), add powder, shake the living **** out of the bottle (note: take the bottle out of the pan before shaking the living **** out of it).

    You may want to repeat the heating process once or twice to ensure all 10 grams disolve.

    cm5
    Ah, thanks for the reply.
  7. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Loosen the cap a little also otherwise you'll have a tasty 4AD soup with a hint of 1AD garlic extract.
  8. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    769
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You probably wont need boiling water with the dermabolics liquid, it is much easier to get into solution than t-gel. I just use hot tap water. Run it under for a few minutes then shake. It may take a few times. It's easiest if you pour it into a clear jar so you can see if it's dissolved, then funnel it back in the spray bottle when done.
  9. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78136
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Beelzebub,

    Not big on the name, but that's a mean incline db press you got going there and a legit number of reps too. Nice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doing my first cycle with halo
    By dscotty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:02 AM
  2. A Few Questions Before My First Cycle
    By OME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:43 PM
  3. Questions about my first cycle of PH
    By mantic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:35 PM
  4. My First Cycle with Test Cyp
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 05:06 PM
  5. Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in