Superdrol & Gyno

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Let's say someone is doing a superdrol cycle and wants to prevent gyno during the cycle. What would be the best compound to use during the cycle for gyno protection?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id also recommend Androhard-LV, definately a great product to keep that from happening.

If it were me id run Erase and Androhard, lowered dose of both of course, but you get coverage from each angle!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You will want to pick up something like PowerFULL for that...which stacks great with the above mentioned products
I've used powerfull. I've bought the bulk 1 carboxy too. It just gives me a headache. I didn't notice any results with it.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Could using an ai help prevent gyno if the compound does not aromatize into estrogen?

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Androhard-LV or like dht product, AI like form, ATD, 6 bromo.. maybe the new erase like said before- never tried tho but logger seem to like it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's say someone is doing a superdrol cycle and wants to prevent gyno during the cycle. What would be the best compound to use during the cycle for gyno protection?
Don't want gyno? Don't take superdrol.

Its what screwed me up to start with, not worth it with ask the other awesome less risky compounds out there

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Don't want gyno? Don't take superdrol.

Its what screwed me up to start with, not worth it with ask the other awesome less risky compounds out there
You serious? :S

gyno can be rare with sdrol, but like ANY Designer no matter how risky it is, some will cause it for yourself and not for others.

Not saying superdrol wont, im just saying ANY compound might

MedicalCynic

Awards
Could using an ai help prevent gyno if the compound does not aromatize into estrogen?
no.

I'm gonna have to second the suggestion of using a DHT derivative such as androhard. That's what I'll be implementing in my upcoming superdrol cycle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would his help with prolactin buildup as well? I've read that superdrol gyno can be prolactin related.
One thing that should be noted that is as long as you keep estrogen in control, you will not have prolactin/progestin issues

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Other than a low dose ai, would running androhard lv during cycle even at a low dose help if you were prone to gyno? I also think it would complement your superdrol very well.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
be sure to taper ur ai when coming off

haha sup poopy? where the fack u been brah?

I ran HGHpro for prolactin during my last superdrol cycle with 25mg of 6-bromo with no gyno...ran it up to 50 mg for the last 4 days. have letro and tamox on hand always.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
be sure to taper ur ai when coming off

haha sup poopy? where the fack u been brah?

I ran HGHpro for prolactin during my last superdrol cycle with 25mg of 6-bromo with no gyno...ran it up to 50 mg for the last 4 days. have letro and tamox on hand always.
Why do u prefer letro and tamox in comparison to clomid?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
not for pct, to have on hand if gyno symptoms occur.

letro will KILL any forming lump and CAN kill existing lumps...not guaranteed if u have had it for a while but I've seen it kill it before.

many people dose 20-40mg nolva for about 7 days or until lump gets smaller than taper dose down.

clomid is excellent for pct, I actually highly recommend it for SD

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol gyno ON cycle? Very, very rare. You shouldn't be worried about this.

It's the rebound in PCT that get's people from Superdrol. And even that isn't so often but it does happen. Nothing a good PCT won't take care of though.

I wouldn't use any form of AI on cycle with Superdrol. You have to remember it doesn't aromatize AND Superdrol in itself will drive your estrogen levels to the bottom of the barrel (Superdrol will do what an AI will do in a different manner lol). So what would the AI do? Destroy your remaining little levels of estrogen? That could mean trouble.

It could also mean a bigger rebound in PCT. Although SERMS should cover you regardless of a big rebound in PCT. Btw, a big rebound of estrogen in PCT means a big rebound of testosterone also so a rebound isn't all too bad (if you have it controlled of course) If not... big trouble. Just make sure you have NOLVA to keep any sides from a rebound at bay. Nolva will give you the advantage of the rebound, and take away the sides a rebound would produce.

Get the AI if you really want to or the Androhard if it helps you sleep at night. But don't use them unless you need to (you wont need to).

Also...

Get Dermacrine. Once you start feeling like sh*t from the drop of testosterone and your joints are crying from the drop in estrogen (you will feel it) start dosing the Dermacrine to give you some Test and Estro to help with these sides.

Nolva or Clomid or Both for PCT. I have seen both run very successfully.

Letro on hand if you really want to go the extra mile. Should not use it at all... unless straight up gyno pops up. And I'm not talking about "itchy nips."

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
How about formestane TD half ways through pct? Would that prevent rebound?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont use letro while on sd- it does not convert tp estrpgen- while there is a chance u might get gyno while on doubtful- i would be more worried about rebound gyno

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would throw ai's into ur pct for example my pct is
clomid, testopro tcf-1 and erase

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any ai in the second week of pct would be good- but if u have a serm rebound gyno should not really be to much of a worry- what serm r u using?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You seem to be very scared of estrogen. If you have a SERM... don't trip.

Rebound of estrogen is going to happen whether you like it or not. That's why estrogen levels get very high a little after PCT is under way (check the bloods all over AM to see this). Don't worry about this if you have Nolvadex though. Mostly Nolva for this because Nolva will just bind to Estro receptors and prevent Estro from getting in there and doing work (although Estro will still be present, it is useless).

As for the formestane... I assume you want it to kill some of the estrogen form the initial spike of estrogen in PCT?

Well, if you're using SERM's, there is really no need for the forma. You're just killing something that isn't doing much of anything thanks to the SERM.

If you really want to use formestane I would use it AFTER your run with a SERM. This way if estrogen is still high at that point, forma will take care of it and bring it down. Not necessary with a SERM really.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is true the only reason i am using erase in my pct is because I have tcf-1 and testopro in it which will keep the excess test from converting- estrogen should be the least of ur worries- worry about ur hpta (the thing that produces testosterone|)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
You seem to be very scared of estrogen. If you have a SERM... don't trip.

Rebound of estrogen is going to happen whether you like it or not. That's why estrogen levels get very high a little after PCT is under way (check the bloods all over AM to see this). Don't worry about this if you have Nolvadex though. Mostly Nolva for this because Nolva will just bind to Estro receptors and prevent Estro from getting in there and doing work (although Estro will still be present, it is useless).

As for the formestane... I assume you want it to kill some of the estrogen form the initial spike of estrogen in PCT?

Well, if you're using SERM's, there is really no need for the forma. You're just killing something that isn't doing much of anything thanks to the SERM.

If you really want to use formestane I would use it AFTER your run with a SERM. This way if estrogen is still high at that point, forma will take care of it and bring it down. Not necessary with a SERM really.
I like the idea to use formestane after the serm.
I ran 3 weeks dieselbolan v2.0 and did 3 weeks clomid. After the clomid I promptly tore open my beastdrol container and took my first dose. I plan to run this for 3 weeks. 20mg every day. Have clomid for pct. Dang this beastdrol gives me erections all the time hehe.

This cycle has been approved.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
So is it safer to run Androhard, Dermacrine, and Beastdrol all together? I want to prevent gyno rebound. Please I need advice.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, sdrol lowers estrogen and is not supposed to cause gyno. Not using the right pct after u come off sd, is a different story.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya this thread is weird... SD does not aromatize... period. It thus does not increase estrogen. But it will shut you down hard and after your testosterone plummets, your estrogen levels will as well.

And it doesn't interact with prolactin in any way

Gyno while ON sd is extremely rare and besides poopypants i've read of just a couple more out of probably hundreds of peoples' results.
I am guessing in these cases gyno is caused by indirect methods (one example would be steroids with a high binding affinity to SHBG, they will displace testosterone and estrogen molecules... i believe this is the preferred explanation for gyno while on anadrol [which also can't aromatize])

I remember back when I was researching SD I was terrified to run it. Dead libido, gyno, rebound gyno, backpumps, feeling like death... I was led to believe that life on SD would be hell. I bought my first SD in 2006 and didn't use it until 2008 and it instantly became my favorite steroid because it produces incredible gains with practically 0 sides.

Lot of scare surrounding SD but don't be afraid of SD. Statistically it is one of the safer steroids's you can run when gyno is concerned. The other main side, backpumps, is completely preventable if you hydrate properly and have some taurine on hand.

IME most of the people getting side effects are running a higher dose than they need to be (usually 30mg)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is highly individualistic as per sides. You will see logs of 0 sides and logs of people who cant make it through the 4 weeks. I think the biggest concern should be HDL/LDL.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
ya this thread is weird... SD does not aromatize... period. It thus does not increase estrogen. But it will shut you down hard and after your testosterone plummets, your estrogen levels will as well.

And it doesn't interact with prolactin in any way

Gyno while ON sd is extremely rare and besides poopypants i've read of just a couple more out of probably hundreds of peoples' results.
I am guessing in these cases gyno is caused by indirect methods (one example would be steroids with a high binding affinity to SHBG, they will displace testosterone and estrogen molecules... i believe this is the preferred explanation for gyno while on anadrol [which also can't aromatize])

I remember back when I was researching SD I was terrified to run it. Dead libido, gyno, rebound gyno, backpumps, feeling like death... I was led to believe that life on SD would be hell. I bought my first SD in 2006 and didn't use it until 2008 and it instantly became my favorite steroid because it produces incredible gains with practically 0 sides.

Lot of scare surrounding SD but don't be afraid of SD. Statistically it is one of the safer steroids's you can run when gyno is concerned. The other main side, backpumps, is completely preventable if you hydrate properly and have some taurine on hand.

IME most of the people getting side effects are running a higher dose than they need to be (usually 30mg)

Ok. Can I prevent rebound gyno with TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha LV?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Can I prevent rebound gyno with TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha LV?
No lol... use those to help restore testosterone levels to normal but you will need a SERM to prevent rebound. An AI tapered down does good too in combination with a SERM.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
No lol... use those to help restore testosterone levels to normal but you will need a SERM to prevent rebound. An AI tapered down does good too in combination with a SERM.
What SERM is good? Is there a OTC SERM? lol. Where can I get Nolva at a good price? An AI is Sustain Alpha, right?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What SERM is good? Is there a OTC SERM? lol. Where can I get Nolva at a good price? An AI is Sustain Alpha, right?
Holy hell lol...

Nolvadex or clomid, can't source them on anabolicminds (a SERM is not OTC).

Sustain alpha is a test booster.

An AI would be forma-stanzol from Mrsupps.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Holy hell lol...

Nolvadex or clomid, can't source them on anabolicminds (a SERM is not OTC).

Sustain alpha is a test booster.

An AI would be forma-stanzol from Mrsupps.

LMAO. I'm a virgin to PH's and steroids. How is Formastanzol an AI, and Sustain Alpha not? They both have the 7,8 benzoflavones 99% in them. Would the formastanzol prevent gyno rebound? Would it be ok to use both the formastanzol and Sustain Alpha together for PCT? Or, be pointless?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO. I'm a virgin to PH's and steroids. How is Formastanzol an AI, and Sustain Alpha not? They both have the 7,8 benzoflavones 99% in them. Would the formastanzol prevent gyno rebound? Would it be ok to use both the formastanzol and Sustain Alpha together for PCT? Or, be pointless?
Phoenix, I am going to make a general suggestion that you put off the plans to run Superdrol, or even a weaker steroid for awhile. This is not something you want to rush into. Research the ingredients found in above products, research "post cycle therapy," etc... You got a bit to go before you should be putting any hormones into your body.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phoenix, I am going to make a general suggestion that you put off the plans to run Superdrol, or even a weaker steroid for awhile. This is not something you want to rush into. Research the ingredients found in above products, research "post cycle therapy," etc... You got a bit to go before you should be putting any hormones into your body.
I agree with this... if you don't even know what PCT to take, then you shouldn't mess around w PH right now, especially sdrol, but if you are going to do it anyways.. please research, you can't expect handouts here.. these are questins that have been repeated over and over..good luck bro

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is mainly a test booster but can act as a mild AI.

Forma-stanzol is a straight AI.

One will not formally subsitute for the other n00b, there are no shortcuts. If you're going to run the cycle you have to run it right.... n00b.

If you are asking if forma-stanzol will prevent gyno in hopes of using it alone and skimping on the SERM... you need the SERM n00b.

If you do the cycle, run:

Superdrol 20/20/20/20

That means 20 mg for 4 weeks^ n00b

For PCT:

A SERM!!!!! Nolva at 20/20/20/20 OR Clomid at 50/50/50/50
Sustain alpha at recommended dosage
Forma-stanzol tapered down (start at 7 pumps 2x a day week 1 of PCT and lower it every week--so 6 pumps 2x a day week 2 PCT--5 pumps 2x a day the week 3 PCT)

If you follow that to the T, you will be fine n00b.

Read Unreal's guide to superdrol in the anabolics section. Get acquainted with everything I listed.

PM me if you need more help. But holy hell if you ask me another n00bish question I will :censored: you.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
HCG to prevent estrogen from ever getting low will prevent estrogen rebound associated gyno

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCG to prevent estrogen from ever getting low will prevent estrogen rebound associated gyno
I can't explain how much I love hCG.

Although unconventional I like to run it full dose the whole cycle 250iu 2x a week, then taper down from it throughout PCT.

Btw I never thought about that^... good point.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I can't explain how much I love hCG.

Although unconventional I like to run it full dose the whole cycle 250iu 2x a week, then taper down from it throughout PCT.

Btw I never thought about that^... good point.
CM, you are my hcg inspiration. Never ever running a cycle without it again.

fixes joint problems and gyno risks due to low estro, almost certainly improves lipids for the same reason.

Way easier PCT (Just started week 3 of clomid and everything is better than normal)

SD + Epi + hCG+ Clomid PCT + Ostarine to keep gains = 100% sure, this is the cycle of the gods.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar